Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlottescott69 - Brandon  (Read 1482 times)

blackbird_nevermore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

120 pounds for 1 hour / Incall

Communication 5/5

I talked to Charlotte a week ago to make this appointment. I called, then left a text. She texted back, and we talked on the phone. The day before and the morning we met, she sent texts confirming the appointment. The morning of, she gave me her address.

Comms very good.

Premises 5/5

She has her own place that she rents out. It's a nice two bedroom that's furnished and well-decorated.

It's very cosy. If I had a bachelor pad, I would want Charlotte to decorate my place.

She has a nice king size bed, a massage table, sofa, etc. It's a really, really nice place that makes you feel comfortable, and at ease.

Looks 5/5

Charlotte is a very good looking woman. Her photos are accurate to how she looks. She's got enhanced breasts, but they are nice. She has large nipples, which I really liked. She has an athletic body. It's obvious she takes care of herself.

Service 5/5

I had talked to Charlotte before hand. I told her that I wanted something pleasant (a nice GFE). She said she would just go with the flow.

I came to her house, and she greeted me in some lingerie. She looked great. She offered me a cup of coffee, but I declined. We had some polite conversation. I went to her bedroom and saw some books (Twillight Series). We started talking a little bit about books.

Then we started. It started with some nice kissing. Then she kissed my body, and then gave me a OWO blowjob. She made eye contact with me as she deep throated me. She was going down on my cock really hard. Most girls don't do that. So, I was impressed.

Then she asked how I wanted to take her. She put a condom on me, and I got on top of her. I felt like I was going to lose my erection if I changed positions. So, I just stayed on top of her. Alternating between her legs on my shoulders, and spread wide.

I think I lasted until the 30 minute mark, when I popped. I spent the rest of the time talking to her, and giving her a massage.

Total 20/20

I read the reviews on her, and they are all positive. She was definitely worth the visit, and I don't regret it a bit. She is well worth the price she is asking for. It's money well spent, and it's a damn good time.

I would HIGHLY recommend her, and I would see her again.

Offline davidac

Can't beat Charlotte for value for money. Always my go-to girl.