Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy young Jade - Norwich (tour)  (Read 979 times)

13 review(s) for Sexy Young Jade (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline JR

My 1st review for a while, simply because I haven't seen anyone new for ages

External Link/Members Only

1hr incall £130
Comms: Via AW email, fairly efficient but I book ahead, probably different for someone trying to book at short notice. Given street & postcode then rung about 10mins before time for exact number of house/flat
Venue: Small serviced flat in the centre of Norwich, easily accessible from various car parks, clean & fairly recently done up by the looks of it, buzzed in from the street.
Jade: profile age says 23, if she had told me anything between 20 & 25 I would believe her. Great skin, good figure, pretty face & lovely blue eyes. Natural handful of tit with a proportionally larger arse, but a shapely one. She is the girl on the profile pics.
Services: Offered a shower, I had come straight from home shower so no need, glass of water waiting for me as I got in. Straight into bedroom, french kissing, light but nice tongue action, not tonsil hockey but good. I stripped off & lay on the bed for a nice bit of lapdance with some good arse grinding on my cock, then some OWO (fairly deep, not a bad technique) then rubber on for some very vigorous cowgirl, she can really go at it! Bit dodgy trying to match rhythm but did the job. Pop 1
Pretty much repeat with doggy style for pop 2, her arse in doggy is pretty bloody good, also bit of arse fingering on her, very tight.

I always find the 1st time with a new girl a bit stilted but this went well, she is a nice friendly girl, chatty when you want without bending your ear. I will book again when she is next in Norwich & try anal as I think it should be good with her.

Cons: None really in my book, a big tit fan shouldn't book her.

As I say, 1st review in a while so may have forgotten something vital  :hi: