Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Franchesca SweetLips - Poplar  (Read 944 times)

14 review(s) for Franchesca SweetLips (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline YOY

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned and set up a time with her for later the same day.  All my comms seemed to be with her.  In the end she was 10 mins late.

The flat is in a modern block in Poplar about 10 mins walk from Poplar DLR.  The block is good and discrete enough.

Let in by her wearing a short black dress and heels.  She is about 5’0” ish, big arse and small boobs, A cup maybe 30 years old with bleached dark brown hair.  For comparison her profile says 5’4”, C cup, 26, strawberry blonde.  I found her less attractive than the profile pics but YMMV.  Her English is good, says she has been here for several years.

She is friendly, offered me a drink but was a bit distant and disengaged.  The room is big enough has mirrors on the wardrobe, shower is good.

Some of the services shown on her profile and described in her profile blurb are not available – FK, rimming, probably others.  She describes herself as high energy but is really doing the minimum.  Maybe jaded.

I left feeling disappointed and will not return.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 04:09:59 pm by YOY »

Offline sigo

Some of the services shown on her profile and described in her profile blurb are not available – FK, rimming, probably others.  She describes herself as high energy but is really doing the minimum.  Maybe jaded.

I left feeling disappointed and will not return.

You exactly describe my recent meeting with her.

Offline SLondon2016

Yes exactly the same experience I've had with her. She is friendly but not sexual or interested in pleasing her client.

Also complained that I was too big for her, not much I can do about that!  :dash: :scare:

Offline mrx007

Shame saw her a couple of years ago and she was great. Will give her a miss now. Maybe she's been doing this too long...