Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goldie_x  (Read 6647 times)

9 review(s) for A M Y (6 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

erbie

Was in the area and made a booking with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Obviously a little concerned with the lack of info but went ahead, good communication via the site, spoke fairly good English on the phone and sounded upbeat which is always a plus for me, some women I've not booked once I spoke on the phone to them, phone manners matter!!

She lives in a nice Apartment block, I'm guessing this is the reason for the price, it's on a main street but due to the size of the block it's discreet enough.

Once inside we did the usual greeting of hello and kiss then walked to her room, she led the way and was dressed in nice high heels, bra and knickers nothing more, following her in I decided on an hour, paperwork out the way we got down to business.

Started FK and feeling her pussy through the knickers and grabbing her ass (nice ass) - This went on for a while, asked her to lay down, I begun kissing and sucking round her ass cheeks, she then took her knickers off and I continued, while she was on her stomach I proceeded to drip saliva onto her pussy while spreading it open by grabbing both ass cheeks, pleasant view, pleasant taste, by this time she was nice and wet and I was rock hard, I asked for OWO which she is a star at, I could have CIM (which is on offer) but I just wanted to last it out, then switched to 69 so I could taste her again while grabbing her ass cheeks, this went on for sometime, was loving it now, eventually asked for doggy, on with the rubber and started banging away, after 10 minutes exploded!  We then had a good chat afterwards about life and people, my time was up eventually as I glanced over to the clock behind her, we then got dressed, kissed each other, I then departed!

Hope this helps for any of those who have her hotlisted

LL

Thanks very much for the review.  She only has one photo on your profile and it doesn't show her face.  Is she pretty?  Does she look 20 as stated on profile?  Interview says Edgeware.  Does she work near the railway station?

Offline loner

Thanks for the review. I also have her hotlisted but concerned with lack of photos, what is her face like? where is she from?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks for the review. I also have her hotlisted but concerned with lack of photos, what is her face like? where is she from?

Why even consider her ------------------------ she hides her face so move on and find a girl who doesn't.   :hi:

erbie

Her face is over average for certain, when I first hotlisted her she had face pics, so knew what I was expecting and she looked how I remember her, she is originally from Poland, been living here for 5 years, use to work as a waitress, from when she told me all that I guessed she's more like 23/24, hard to tell sometimes, having no face picture never concerns me, you can always walk, she had distinctive tattoos, I knew these from her previous pictures, and when booking someone with no face pictures this is something I would try to spot, if not to my liking then easy..... Walk!  The thrill to me is the surprise

LL

Why even consider her ------------------------ she hides her face so move on and find a girl who doesn't.   :hi:
I hear what you're saying Jim but she does tick a lot of my other boxes!  She's blonde, Polish (I have a thing for those), young (apparently) and has great legs (and I'm a legs-man), not to mention a great arse.

But wait, tattoos?  On second thoughts....!

Offline sunny74

I hear what you're saying Jim but she does tick a lot of my other boxes!  She's blonde, Polish (I have a thing for those), young (apparently) and has great legs (and I'm a legs-man), not to mention a great arse.

But wait, tattoos?  On second thoughts....!

Also, does she dfk and is really size 8, petite as per profile?

erbie

She does have good legs, forgot to mention this, extremely smooth, she's 5ft10 I'd say, the tattoos are a name on her forearm and one on the back near the butt, not covered in them.

erbie

Yes, Dfk is on the menu, and I would say she is more 10, very sexy firm 10

Offline sunny74

Yes, Dfk is on the menu, and I would say she is more 10, very sexy firm 10

Cheers erbie

Troyb

Hi

My first post/reply :)

I have seen this girl before January , she working with 2 more polish girls

If anyone want to see her face I have got couple of her pictures in my laptop , saved from her PG

Pm me if you want , I don't think I can post her picture here

Offline NightKid

Hi

If anyone want to see her face I have got couple of her pictures in my laptop , saved from her PG

You can, its been done a few times now and nobody has gotten into trouble for it, so I think the powers-that-be on UKP has no problem with it.
Only issue will be unless the WG herself comes on to ask for it be taken down or asks you to do it, but if you're already offering in the first place I don't think that's an objection.

Since it is your first post, I will assume you might not be familiar with posting images here so:
1) Upload your images to an image hosting site e.g. imgur
2) Enclose the link within an [img] tag

If you have problems with that, PM me the pictures and I'll be happy to upload them for you.
Welcome to the forums  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 02:19:46 am by NightKid »

Troyb

Thank you for your welcome message .

sent those pics , chk your PM . Thx .  :drinks:

panel999

She looks very slutty - exactly what I am after for next few weeks - Thnaks for the upload...

Troyb

Thanks for upload those pics

The other girl working in that place is

External Link/Members Only

She looks innocent and very sweet girl

Only bad point about this 2 girls ,they don't do A level and they are expensive for Barnet and Edgware area.

Offline NightKid

Only bad point about this 2 girls ,they don't do A level and they are expensive for Barnet and Edgware area.

You don't have happen to have face pics for her too, do you?  :lol:

Troyb

No sorry , I don't have her picture

Offline NightKid

No sorry , I don't have her picture

No need for apologies, I was joking  :D

erbie

Well done!  Yep, that's the girl, I guess no face pic is up because they both live there, never saw or heard the other girl but also interested now if she lives there, discreet and homely!

The picture she use to have up was similar to the one with the headphones on which is why I took the plunge!

Offline NightKid

Edit: Did not see that my question has been answered, please ignore.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 12:42:21 am by NightKid »

Offline glorfindel

I reviewed her here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16174.0... She has great tits and a very pretty face. I would definitely go back to her.

totti99

Hi

Do you have any front or face pics? Back is good but curious about the face