Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Holly. Southampton  (Read 2065 times)

27 review(s) for Miss_Holly_x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only
I have seen Holly before at her old place in Ringwood and the reason for a new review is that she has added CIM to her service so decided to try her out.

Comms.  All good and prompt. Rang Holly when I saw she was in Southampton for a few days, given the post code and hotel and text to confirm on the day.

Location. Large hotel a few minutes walk from the central station.

Services. OWO, CIM,DT, FK, COB and covered sex. £200 for 90 minutes.

The girl. Holly has dyed shoulder length red hair, cracking size 8/10 body and 5' 5" tall, aged 23

No problems entering the hotel, straight to the room and greeted by Holly who was wearing black bra and pants, hold ups and heels. Sorted the cash and after a quick shower straight down to business. Holly sat on the bed as I stood as she sucked me off, nice technique with plenty of eye contact, lips along shaft and tongue flicking the helmet, ball sucking and licking a nice bonus. ( you have to well groomed before she'll do this).
Holly changed her position and lay with her head hanging over the bed and took all my cock deep throat, no problem there. Turned round when I was ready and opened her mouth and took my load and let it drip on to her tits,  :P

My turn now to play with her tits and lick, kiss and suck on her nipples, she would let you do this all day, plenty of FK and fondling each other. She kept stroking and working my cock until I was hard again. Decided to let her do all the work so once the condom was on I laid back on the bed as she rode me cowgirl.
Did this for awhile so I could suck on her nipples as she bent forward, lovely view when she leaned back as she rode me. Almost on the vinegar stroke so whipped the condom off and spunked on her tits.
Clean up and a bit off a chat and a good bye kiss and I was off out into the big bad world with a big grin on my face.

Holly is a very friendly girl who is focused entirely on giving a top notch service, no phone in sight and no time wasting or delaying tactics.

Will definitely see again and have no problem in recommending her.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 05:19:53 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Mij

Nice review Nigel!  :drinks:

Sounds like you had fun.

Will pop her onto my hotlist for when I'm down there next week.

Cheers,
Mij

Nuibru85

Aim to  see her in next few months  :cool: