Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ana Luiza - Soho (Radio Silence)  (Read 1558 times)

78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by ]
80 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434590) (55 positive, 9 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline The Film Director

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A bit of a shame that after my long period (18 months  :scare:) of lurking my first contribution should be a neg.  It is inevitable however.  BTW, sorry if the format of this is crap.

The story.  In early May I booked Ana (via UKE) when she was working in a (grotty, I saw it from the outside) flat in Camden.  On the day, having exchanged texts with Ana on my way, I was cancelled with 40 minutes notice with the excuse that she had (unexpectedly presumably) started her period.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt (perhaps unwisely).  Having tried to book again around a month ago only to find she was booked at the time I wanted I managed to secure another booking (again via UKE) for today.  I initially booked on the Thursday for the following Wednesay (today) and also texted her to confirm the booking on the Friday so she had my punting phone no.  (although she later appeared not to have seen this text?).  On the Tuesday I had a message from her asking whether I had texted to which I replied yes (last Friday!) which I responded to, to the effect of 'see you tomorrow'.  On the day, I texted her around 10am (three hours before the booking) asking whether the booking was still going ahead.  No response. Around an hour before the booking I called her number - got voicemail on which I left a message asking her to text/call me otherwise (presumably) I should assume the booking was cancelled.  No response.

Obviously, it is very frustrating to be left high and dry like this.  I suspect either she had some sort of catastrophic event or I was bumped for a regular.  The odd thing is her UKE message of yesterday though, appearing to acknowledge that the booking was still going ahead.  If she wants to come on here and explain what happened, I'm all ears.

vw

Thanks for the review,  she is tarred with the secret agency  shenanigans for me, well dodgy IMO.

Hope you have better luck next time.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Sorry to hear things didn't work out, I'd be interested to see her response to your situation as I know she's contributed on UKP before.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Well at least you did not line the pockets of YBL as she's linked to his agency

[Removed by admin]

Since she does not have her face pics on her profile at present

Offline The Film Director

OK - so following an exchange of PMs on UKE with her, I now think that the reason I got 'canned' was because of a combination of her being unable to organise her UKE messages and texts and respond to them accurately and (potentially) comms (text) problems on the day.  She doesn't admit to it, but I suspect that because she thought I hadn't confirmed the day before via text (she hadn't asked me to! I'd done it on UKE), she booked someone in my place and then went silent on the day.  She has apologised for being unprofessional (being unable to manage a busy schedule) and has offered me a discount on a future booking which I (hard hat at the ready) intend to take up.

Obviously the negative still stands for this booking and remains a warning for others.

P.S. In terms of taking up her offer, I blame Sinz and BM for posting the pictures of her.  :D

OK - so following an exchange of PMs on UKE with her, I now think that the reason I got 'canned' was because of a combination of her being unable to organise her UKE messages and texts and respond to them accurately and (potentially) comms (text) problems on the day.  She doesn't admit to it, but I suspect that because she thought I hadn't confirmed the day before via text (she hadn't asked me to! I'd done it on UKE), she booked someone in my place and then went silent on the day.  She has apologised for being unprofessional (being unable to manage a busy schedule) and has offered me a discount on a future booking which I (hard hat at the ready) intend to take up.

Obviously the negative still stands for this booking and remains a warning for others.

P.S. In terms of taking up her offer, I blame Sinz and BM for posting the pictures of her.  :D

:D :lol:

Offline MrMatrix

Bad luck OP. A neg is warrented. She still on my HL and we await your next review. By the way welcome, :thumbsup: