Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ming Dynasty - Hornchurch  (Read 810 times)

Offline Stitch

External Link/Members Only

Had to spend a few days deciding wether to go positive or neutral on this one.
Ming Dynasty has been in operation for some time but closed down for a while a few months back. This was my first and probably last visit.
Went for a walk in. The shop is on the busy Hornchurch Rd, so not very discreet. Free parking on side street. Walked into the reception area and greeted by a Chinese guy in his 50's. I said what I was after and he came back with did I want a male or female masseur!!
He took me through the first massage room and out the other end into another more private room and introduced me to Lily ! Late 40's Chinese lady, not bad looking tbh. I'm sure this is a husband and wife team !
I Stripped off and laid on the bed naked and put a small towel across my butt to avoid any embarrassment if not a sexual establishment.  She came in and giggled and moved it down onto my thighs.
On went the oil and a pretty tame massage was given. When she was standing by my head massaging my back, she was quite happy to rub her crotch against my hands. So I moved my hands and starting stroking her legs and butt. No complaints. Then asked for extras and was offered HE or B2B. She wanted £60, i cheekily said £40 was the going rate. She said ok then. Bit more back rubbing then told me to turn over. I had to tell her to get her kit off and join me on the table. Seemed I had to tell her everything to do, which she happily did. No issues with fingers in her very wet pussy and she was more than happy for me to feast on it whilst she sat on my face.
No oral on me, but then I didn't ask. Nice HE.
Did not see any shower facilities and was not offered. Strange having to go through one room to get to the other and her lack of experience was a shame.
Zen or Velvet are a far better option

Offline Mij

Thanks for the review!

I'd been toying with the idea of going there these last few days just for something different....not sure I'll bother now unless the reviews pick up.

With the likes of Zen and Velvet, and solid "plan B"'s with Elm park and the other one on St Mary's road in Hornchurch, there is a lot of good competition around....

Cheers,
Mij

Offline Stitch

Thanks for the review!

I'd been toying with the idea of going there these last few days just for something different....not sure I'll bother now unless the reviews pick up.

With the likes of Zen and Velvet, and solid "plan B"'s with Elm park and the other one on St Mary's road in Hornchurch, there is a lot of good competition around....

Cheers,
Mij

I had a bad experience on my last visit to Elm Park..... All the nice girls were busy, think I got their granny !!
Need to try St Mary's Lane next, opposite the petrol station. Anyone tried it recently??