Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anais1 Glasgow  (Read 2257 times)

12 review(s) for Anais1 (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Jake22

Outcall £120

External Link/Members Only

Meet with Anais1 2 months ago, arranged by email then a phone call, her English is very good, she arrived on time wearing what was requested (short skirt stockings and tight t-shirt) got the paperwork out the way and headed to the bedroom.

She has an amazing pair of tits (false but nice) she did everything asked for, then she really surprised me by getting both her legs around her head so I could get to lick her pussy, I found her to be a very pleasant girl who was in no hurry to leave id say maybe 10 minutes after my time was up.

Her photos are very accurate and she was very eager to please me.

This is my first review so sorry if i have missed anything out.

Offline Courtney

....it looks like she is now in Carlisle. :wackogirl:

....and hasn't logged on for a month. :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 10:33:38 pm by Courtney »

Offline youngatheart

Outcall £120

External Link/Members Only

Meet with Anais1 2 months ago, arranged by email then a phone call, her English is very good, she arrived on time wearing what was requested (short skirt stockings and tight t-shirt) got the paperwork out the way and headed to the bedroom.

She has an amazing pair of tits (false but nice) she did everything asked for, then she really surprised me by getting both her legs around her head so I could get to lick her pussy, I found her to be a very pleasant girl who was in no hurry to leave id say maybe 10 minutes after my time was up.

Her photos are very accurate and she was very eager to please me.

Thanks for the report

Better 2 months late than never.
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline mr small

'She has an amazing pair of tits (false but nice)'

Don't normally doubt other reviews, but I seem to remember pictures on her profile with very 'wonky' fake boobs

:hi:

Offline Clattypats

Thanks for the report

Better 2 months late than never.
Think he can review anyone he likes, at any point he likes...There is no time limit.. :rolleyes:

I've seen her and never reviewed her..And that was my choice! .. :hi:

Offline FBman78

Think he can review anyone he likes, at any point he likes...There is no time limit.. :rolleyes:

I've seen her and never reviewed her..And that was my choice! .. :hi:

Did you consider going back Clatty?

Offline Cityfan1880

Is this the Rom with the shitey arse?