Author Topic: Alizee21 - Durham  (Read 10151 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I guess you know that by reading other people's reviews?  Just you've been on here a while, tell us you're a regular punter and mention girls you've seen ----- but not a single review?

Try contributing to the knowledge base.............. that's the purpose of the forum.

Don't hold your breath for any reviews, he just posts random comments on other peoples.    :dash:

toonpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If my previous post isn't contributing to the 'knowlege base' then I dont know what is.Pure reviews are ok but can be slamted by any number of things.For what its worth I have seen regularly,and over a number of years from 2008 several girls in the NE.In no particular order,other than the first my recomnendations are.Em Fox,Alizee Nikki Hendrix and Lydia of Allure.Honourable mention to Jessica R.

Offline Shearer1955

If my previous post isn't contributing to the 'knowlege base' then I dont know what is.Pure reviews are ok but can be slamted by any number of things.For what its worth I have seen regularly,and over a number of years from 2008 several girls in the NE.In no particular order,other than the first my recomnendations are.Em Fox,Alizee Nikki Hendrix and Lydia of Allure.Honourable mention to Jessica R.

Absolutely meaningless without any factual evidence which reviews provide

toonpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
A post is a post,there is nothing random about it.Some of you are so opinionated.Seeing WG's is meant to be fun.Chill out.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
A post is a post,there is nothing random about it.Some of you are so opinionated.Seeing WG's is meant to be fun.Chill out.

Reviews are what go a long way to making punting fun, they save punters cash or indicate ones worth seeing.

Random comments on other peoples reviews get missed and don't add to the WG's review tally.

If I see a negative review of someone I would like to see, I may only read the OP and miss other negative comments so take a chance. If those people had reviewed her, her negative review count would be higher so less likelihood of me seeing her and having a bad experience.

Sorry if that's difficult to understand but that's the way it is.

Offline AgedCases

Saw this lass recently. Her friendliness is rather unmatched and she's smoking hot!

Offline dubhcarr

She's touring London at this week so her rate's £150, she was charging £120 (up from 110) when in Durham. We'll have to see what it is when she's back.

you know she seems to have got the touring bug and like others canny adjust their prices back to the norm afterwards........it is a prossie business model that does appeal to some girls....notice France and Dubai as destinations........London is rammed with touring girls and Im not one who visits them there......never sure if they really make money verses regular local trade but who cares.......for me my meet was good but not great in retrospect........plenty of NE lassies to visit yet and a couple of returns...........Alizee is a smart girl and I suspect will move from NE after studies.......Im still glad I met her .......hope she doesnt get too greedy.......

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
you know she seems to have got the touring bug and like others canny adjust their prices back to the norm afterwards........it is a prossie business model that does appeal to some girls....notice France and Dubai as destinations........London is rammed with touring girls and Im not one who visits them there......never sure if they really make money verses regular local trade but who cares.......for me my meet was good but not great in retrospect........plenty of NE lassies to visit yet and a couple of returns...........Alizee is a smart girl and I suspect will move from NE after studies.......Im still glad I met her .......hope she doesnt get too greedy.......

She's away now until January, I'm going to try for a booking when she gets back.

Offline dubhcarr

She's away now until January, I'm going to try for a booking when she gets back.

guess shes back in time for term........

Offline snipertongue

Point of note, I donated £110
Unless your donation went straight to Comic Relief or some other worthy Charity, I would not class that as a donation, you were actually paying to fuck her or being fucked (and probably in a faked fashion) by her!!! ;)

Point of note, I donated £110 (last week but before new website went live ) & noticed other reviews citing £120. I expect she honoured the price when I made booking on AW some weeks ago. Might be worth double checking for others to avoid embarrassment.

I suppose you mean her embarrassment? Why would I be embarrassed if we agreed to a certain price, especially with a booking via AW? If she promised a price she should abide by it. Punting is hardly like buying property in London, where you put prices up every 5 minutes, depending on how many wealthy Chinese, Indian or Arabs or, loaded Russian oligarchs are interested in your property. :D
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 09:47:23 am by snipertongue »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Unless your donation went straight to Comic Relief or some other worthy Charity, I would not class that as a donation, you were actually paying to fuck her or being fucked (and probably in a faked fashion) by her!!! ;)

I suppose you mean her embarrassment? Why would I be embarrassed if we agreed to a certain price, especially with a booking via AW? If she promised a price she should abide by it. Punting is hardly like buying property in London, where you put prices up every 5 minutes, depending on how many wealthy Chinese, Indian or Arabs or, loaded Russian oligarchs are interested in your property. :D

Not quite sure why you're commenting on this old thread. Shutty238 made his booking just before she lost her AW account, around the time she was starting her own website. As it stands now you can only book through her own site, phone or UKE so no chance of confusing the AW prices with any other.   :unknown:




Offline snipertongue

Not quite sure why you're commenting on this old thread. Shutty238 made his booking just before she lost her AW account, around the time she was starting her own website. As it stands now you can only book through her own site, phone or UKE so no chance of confusing the AW prices with any other.   :unknown:

I was once careless (or UKP inexperienced) and learned the other day (the hard way) from another more experienced punter, that I should look for the "red lined" info saying the thread was over 60 days old, and I apologised for having replied to that thread, which was well over 60 days old! I haven't made the same mistake again and, this thread isn't classed as old by admin, so, I can reply to it!

The first comment was on the "donation" remark, not the fact she had an old account, so I don't understand why you're bundling both comments into one reply.

On my second comment, I pay the fee that is requested, via the media I am using to book the meeting. If she has 110 on AW and now 120 on her website, and I still booked via AW, then 110 it is. So, again, why would I be embarrassed? When the booking is made, both should know exactly how the booking was made and what was the agreed fee, there's no confusion there, won't you agree? I don't believe anyone goes to a punt, without knowing the price they're going to pay!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 04:19:33 pm by snipertongue »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I was once careless (or UKP inexperienced) and learned the other day (the hard way) from another more experienced punter, that I should look for the "red lined" info saying the thread was over 60 days old, and I apologised for having replied to that thread, which was well over 60 days old! I haven't made the same mistake again and, this thread isn't classed as old by admin, so, I can reply to it!

The first comment was on the "donation" remark, not the fact she had an old account, so I don't understand why you're bundling both comments into one reply.

On my second comment, I pay the fee that is requested, via the media I am using to book the meeting. If she has 110 on AW and now 120 on her website, and I still booked via AW, then 110 it is. So, again, why would I be embarrassed? When the booking is made, both should know exactly how the booking was made and what was the agreed fee, there's no confusion there, won't you agree? I don't believe anyone goes to a punt, without knowing the price they're going to pay!

The trouble is when  Shutty238 made his appointment she had an AW account and he booked through that at £110, she then started her own website with prices set at £120 so to me it was reasonable, at that time, to check which price you're paying. It would have saved turning up expecting to pay one price and having to pay another.

Nobody's saying you shouldn't reply to this thread, it's just your reply is totally irrelevant to the current circumstances. Your comments refer to something that happened 3 months ago but can't happen again. She does not have an AW account now so any confusion that might have been between that and her website doesn't exist. Her prices are all the same, abet different for different locations, no matter where they're stated.

I made no comment on your first point.   :unknown:  However, if it confused you, please accept my sincere apologies for not editing out that part when I quoted you.

Offline snipertongue

The trouble is when  Shutty238 made his appointment she had an AW account and he booked through that at £110, she then started her own website with prices set at £120 so to me it was reasonable, at that time, to check which price you're paying. It would have saved turning up expecting to pay one price and having to pay another.

As I said, and I reiterate that, it does not matter whether the booking was made on a website where her account was deleted and now she had new prices. The price agreed should be guaranteed, that's called work ethics. "Simples"...
Also, what if that someone didn't know about the new website and prices? So, in my mind, there was no need to check. But, we're debating approaches, to each their own. I wouldn't consider asking her if the price was the same, as I would never consider asking if the price of a car I ordered has changed since then and now I would've to pay more. She's providing a service, we're the customers. ;) If she said the price was now 120, I would walk away and give her a very bad review, though I am sure that was not the case, so all good.  :yahoo:

Nobody's saying you shouldn't reply to this thread, it's just your reply is totally irrelevant to the current circumstances. Your comments refer to something that happened 3 months ago but can't happen again. She does not have an AW account now so any confusion that might have been between that and her website doesn't exist. Her prices are all the same, abet different for different locations, no matter where they're stated.

Two months, not three. The fact that it's irrelevant to the current circumstances and can't happen again in this case, had nothing to do with my comment. I was just noting that, upon an agreed price for a service, there should never be any further reconfirmation or worry about potential embarrassment. The subject under discussion is intemporal, can be applied at any point in time, to any situation where a price has been previously agreed.

I made no comment on your first point.   :unknown:  However, if it confused you, please accept my sincere apologies for not editing out that part when I quoted you.

Fair enough, didn't confuse me and no need to apologise, obviously, was just a misunderstanding, no more no less, all good. :thumbsup:

Happy punting, that's what we need!!! Talking of which...let me get my next one sorted!!! :D

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
As I said, and I reiterate that, it does not matter whether the booking was made on a website where her account was deleted and now she had new prices. The price agreed should be guaranteed, that's called work ethics. "Simples"...
Also, what if that someone didn't know about the new website and prices? So, in my mind, there was no need to check. But, we're debating approaches, to each their own. I wouldn't consider asking her if the price was the same, as I would never consider asking if the price of a car I ordered has changed since then and now I would've to pay more. She's providing a service, we're the customers. ;) If she said the price was now 120, I would walk away and give her a very bad review, though I am sure that was not the case, so all good.  :yahoo:

Two months, not three. The fact that it's irrelevant to the current circumstances and can't happen again in this case, had nothing to do with my comment. I was just noting that, upon an agreed price for a service, there should never be any further reconfirmation or worry about potential embarrassment. The subject under discussion is intemporal, can be applied at any point in time, to any situation where a price has been previously agreed.

Fair enough, didn't confuse me and no need to apologise, obviously, was just a misunderstanding, no more no less, all good. :thumbsup:

Happy punting, that's what we need!!! Talking of which...let me get my next one sorted!!! :D

You're totally missing the point, the OP first saw her in September, so actually 4 months ago, he then saw her again in November and did another review, that was merged in this thread because it was too close to the first. However many members, including myself, took her off the hotlist because of the price increase.
The OP only suggested that it may be worth checking to see if the price at the time of booking, but not necessarily agreed to, was still the same, as this was in a 'transnational' period.

By the time the OP saw her for the second time AW had deactivated her account, the only way to book then was via UKE it was only after this that she started her own website.

In fact if you didn't know about her new website or UKE you wouldn't know about her, 'simples'

.

Offline Shutty238

Unless your donation went straight to Comic Relief or some other worthy Charity, I would not class that as a donation, you were actually paying to fuck her or being fucked (and probably in a faked fashion) by her!!! ;)

.

Thanks for this.
I’m under no illusions I’m paying for sex in a transactional arrangement. But, whilst we all suspend reality for 60minutes, and I can enjoy the lived fantasy of having sex with a beautiful girl who would not under normal circumstances give me a second look in the street, I don’t think using the metaphor donation is that big a deal is it?

I don’t really understand the rest of the post on price, but the intention was to draw some attention for others to the price discrepancy whilst Alizee21 was in a transition period. I’m glad to say this isn’t been an issue.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 06:30:36 am by Shutty238 »

Offline snipertongue

Fair point Shutty238, and well put :thumbsup:. And no, it's not a big deal, apologise if I offended you in any way...:hi:, I was just joking with the subject.

But don't put yourself down so harshly...you wouldn't imagine how many beautiful girls are turned on by the looks of men for which we think they would never ever, have a wet tingling feeling down their knickers. I am talking about civvies, obviously. After all, we all like to shag, even the women, though they've been taught to restrain themselves by society. I wish they weren't :wacko:.

Fortunately, apart from the easy but expensive punting life, there are still some willing to shag their way to happiness. :thumbsup:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I don’t think using the metaphor donation is that big a deal is it?

I think it says lots about the person using such words.   :crazy: