Author Topic: Alizee21 - Durham  (Read 10200 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Shutty238

External Link/Members Only

1hr £110

Clockwork comms & seamless instruction for smooth arrival at a discreet flat tucked away in quiet corner of Durham.

Lovely warm flat, nice music, & drink on arrival from a smily & stunning Alizee. Agree with other posters; strikingly beautiful, a real head turner. Dressed as requested & down to business!

In heels she was my equal at 6foot, but just the perfect height whilst on her knees. All services delivered to my tastes & thoroughly enjoyed.  Intelligent & interesting conversationalist between rounds too. All in all I found her incredibly sexy & highly recommend, I see she is getting fully booked up pretty far in advance & based on my experience obvious to see why.

Hope this helps

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for the review, got my second meeting with her this week  :thumbsup:

Offline CELICA GT

 :thumbsup: looking forward to my meet at the end of the month  :hi:

Offline Shutty238

External Link/Members Only

60mins £110

Second meet with Alizee, probably better than my first. All services performed in safe relaxing surroundings with enthusiasm by a real head turner.
Highly professional in comms & instructions for discreet directions & entry into her flat.
No sign of fatigue or complacency setting in despite her growing reputation & touring commitments.
A great companion, ticks all the boxes for me.

Point of note, I donated £110 (last week but before new website went live ) & noticed other reviews citing £120. I expect she honoured the price when I made booking on AW some weeks ago. Might be worth double checking for others to avoid embarrassment.


Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review
Its a shame she has wacked her rates up so much.....for the area lots of other choices.......

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I donated £110 (last week but before new website went live ) & noticed other reviews citing £120.

Donated.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its not a donation its the fee for a paid fuck, what fluffy bullshit. 

Thanks for the review
Its a shame she has wacked her rates up so much.....for the area lots of other choices.......

that might be her London tour rates?  Time will tell.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:42:11 pm by vw »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review
Its a shame she has wacked her rates up so much.....for the area lots of other choices.......

She's touring London at this week so her rate's £150, she was charging £120 (up from 110) when in Durham. We'll have to see what it is when she's back.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Donated.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its not a donation its the fee for a paid fuck, what fluffy bullshit. 

I think he might be smitten, it's his second review of her in a month.   :unknown:

Offline Shitehawk

Her regular rate is £120.
A tenner more than the NE average but in my view she is still excellent value for money.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think he might be smitten, it's his second review of her in a month.   :unknown:

should have added to his last one, admin might merge them.   :hi:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think he might be smitten, it's his second review of her in a month.   :unknown:

merged now.   :hi:

Offline Shutty238

Cheers for merging. Didn’t realise it’s best form to reply to previous review rather than post a new. Not smitten (yet), second review in two months, just think it’s useful to support with good feedback when a service provider clearly puts in the required level of enthusiasm & professionalism. Will be my last review of Alizee unless something significant changes.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for merging. Didn’t realise it’s best form to reply to previous review rather than post a new. Not smitten (yet), second review in two months, just think it’s useful to support with good feedback when a service provider clearly puts in the required level of enthusiasm & professionalism. Will be my last review of Alizee unless something significant changes.

Yeah it's best not to review the same one multiple times unless the service has significantly changed or a good few months have past.    :hi:

Offline Shitehawk

Yeah it's best not to review the same one multiple times unless the service has significantly changed or a good few months have past.    :hi:

 :thumbsup:

Offline Shutty238

I think he might be smitten, it's his second review of her in a month.   :unknown:

Looks like th love affair might be over, certainly not smitten with the latest round of price hikes.  :thumbsdown:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Looks like th love affair might be over, certainly not smitten with the latest round of price hikes.  :thumbsdown:

hype powered price hikes, that will teach you to do 2 identical reviews in a  month.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Never managed to see her, and certainly won't be now at those prices now showing on her website :dash:

Offline threechilliman

Never managed to see her, and certainly won't be now at those prices now showing on her website :dash:

Indeed. Those new prices will make some punters eyes smart, particularly in the NE. A dusty phone will soon have those prices down again. Maybe shes trying to fill the void left by Brooke Knights retirement??

Offline Slaine

Indeed. Those new prices will make some punters eyes smart, particularly in the NE. A dusty phone will soon have those prices down again. Maybe shes trying to fill the void left by Brooke Knights retirement??

That's two price increases since I saw her last which was only a few months ago (£150 for 1.5hrs)  ....... I'm out  :vomit:  :thumbsdown:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Following a bit of banter by PM recently, I was going to make a booking for this week, until the price rise to £140.   :thumbsdown:


Offline Jamessn

Durham rate is £140 London £160

The new BK has landed, maybe, can't get a booking for months?

Odd that is not on adultwork now, relying on her website and UKE.


moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Supply and demand with her, she's undoubtedly a beautiful and cute lady and making the most of what she's got.

However, at the end of the day, she's a  ( very pretty ) receptacle who's happy to take it up the arse ( didn't cost me extra  :yahoo: ) from anyone who parts with the cash to see her - and while I saw her twice in quick succession, I don't feel the urge to see her again, even if she reverted to £120 .

I can see why some soft twats turn all fluffy bunny about her, she does make you feel special......... as she does with the next bloke to shag her , and the next bloke and.......... you get the idea :)

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 02:03:10 pm by moreplease »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Durham rate is £140 London £160

The new BK has landed, maybe, can't get a booking for months?

Odd that is not on adultwork now, relying on her website and UKE.

They closed her AW account because she wouldn't post a face pic publicly, a requirement for non UK nationals apparently, so she had to set her own website up.   :hi:


Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I've seen her twice and paid more than I normally do. I thoroughly enjoyed myself so no regrets over the cost, if she were cheaper she'd be a regular :hi:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I've seen her twice and paid more than I normally do. I thoroughly enjoyed myself so no regrets over the cost, if she were cheaper she'd be a regular :hi:

Her rate of £120 was more than I would normally pay, but I was going to make an exception, it's a shame as well, I was looking forward to seeing her. I won't pay £140 out of principle though.   :(

Offline Shearer1955

£140 is simply too expensive; she might be good but I believe she will lose custom with her price structure but perhaps I'm wrong  :unknown:

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
£140 is simply too expensive; she might be good but I believe she will lose custom with her price structure but perhaps I'm wrong  :unknown:

Skylah Rhodes was the same... far too expensive, but she saw sense and her prices are back on Planet Earth. No doubt in time Alizee will revert to the going rate, and she'd be well worth a punt at £120.

Offline Taggart

£140 is simply too expensive; she might be good but I believe she will lose custom with her price structure but perhaps I'm wrong  :unknown:

Dont agree. She looks stunning, great figure, meaty pussy lips, so worth £140 IMO.
I've paid more and got far less. Maybe it's different in the NE to the Midlands.

Offline CELICA GT

Bloody hell didn't know she has raised her price to £140 for the hour. Seen her twice but doubt there will be a third time, unless for a special occasion or my premium bonds come in!

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Dont agree. She looks stunning, great figure, meaty pussy lips, so worth £140 IMO.
I've paid more and got far less. Maybe it's different in the NE to the Midlands.

How do you know... you've never fucked her! and judging by your reviews never spent more than £110 on a punt anyway!

She's judged by the  prices charged by girls up here, not in the Midlands. She charges more when in London so fair play to her, but she's bumped her price up twice for NE punters in very recent months.

Offline Mansell

£140 is simply too expensive; she might be good but I believe she will lose custom with her price structure but perhaps I'm wrong  :unknown:
That would be my feelings as well, you've got to be something extra special to be at that level of pricing. Maybe she is, but I won;t be finding out  :unknown:

Offline japseyeuk

Supply and demand with her, she's undoubtedly a beautiful and cute lady and making the most of what she's got.


Absolutely agree with this. She's probably the best escort I've seen and fair play to her, she's making hay while the sun shines.

But she's fully booked now until well into the New Year; I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone in 2 months time so there is diddly squat point in me trying to get another appointment.

Also, yes, the service is great, but to exploit the opportunity she finds herself in, I suspect there is now a conveyor belt of punters lining up outside her door. Again fair play to her for the long hours she's putting in, but putting my dick where 6 or 7 dicks have been in the previous few hours is not for me.


Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Dont agree. She looks stunning, great figure, meaty pussy lips, so worth £140 IMO.
I've paid more and got far less. Maybe it's different in the NE to the Midlands.

Bit of a strange statement as you haven't seen her. If that price works for her then great, but she's lost quite a few good punters through it.

It's very different to the Midlands up here, we have a plethora of top prossies at reasonable prices, most are £110 hr.

There's a couple of threads on SAAFE about it as well, here's one quote
Quote
I have never toured there as most ladies avoid it due to the parlour culture and low rates.
   

Long may it continue.   :hi:

Offline Tiger63

Wouldnt be paying the lower price so there no friggin chance of me seeing her.
Be interesting to see if anyone  up here pays the new rate. :thumbsdown:

Offline AgedCases

I've got an appointment with her next week. Am shitting bricks for some reason.

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've got an appointment with her next week. Am shitting bricks for some reason.

No need to, mate. She's a lovely girl, she'll make you feel welcome and she'll give you a good service.

 Ask her to put her secretary outfit and glasses one, she looks hot as fuck in that!!

Offline simone_raven

 Why isn't she offering 30 min in Durham?

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Why isn't she offering 30 min in Durham?

For the same reason she's ramped her prices up £20 , mate............... because she can! -  and her diary is full until next year with minimum one hour bookings.

Offline CELICA GT

I have checked her web site and Durham is still £120 for 60min, also she is spreading her wings, touring Barcelona , Glasgow, London and France!
Re - the dropping of 30min appointments, she told me the reason was the cancellations she has had were all 30min ones and punters that had 30min apps wished they had booked for an hour, me included on my first visit. It looks like she does 30min apps in Glasgow but an eye watering £80, if you booked that, no money left to buy a pint of Tennents and a deep fried Mars Bar on the way home  :sarcastic:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Durham rate is £140 London £160

The new BK has landed, maybe, can't get a booking for months?

Odd that is not on adultwork now, relying on her website and UKE.d

Durham rate is £120, Glasgow is £140 and London£160 according to uke and her website  :hi:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Durham rate is £120, Glasgow is £140 and London£160 according to uke and her website  :hi:

She's put the Durham rates back down they were the same as Glasgow, she must be reading the posts. Back on the list though. 

Offline Asar

I personally wouldn't see her again. I am impressed how quickly she has managed to build a fantastic rep and how she has manage to create a sense of supply and demand(for her), which has meant she has had a large backlog of people willing to book her. Including a higher price in other regions.

But then different people want different things, she seemed to nail down her market very well. Just as the rate she is going I wouldn't be surprised if she gets burnout (200+ AW ratings in 6ish months in a hell a lot of bookings considering not all bookings will leave feedback/booked through AW). Could well be wrong though.

Offline Slaine

I personally wouldn't see her again. I am impressed how quickly she has managed to build a fantastic rep and how she has manage to create a sense of supply and demand(for her), which has meant she has had a large backlog of people willing to book her. Including a higher price in other regions.

But then different people want different things, she seemed to nail down her market very well. Just as the rate she is going I wouldn't be surprised if she gets burnout (200+ AW ratings in 6ish months in a hell a lot of bookings considering not all bookings will leave feedback/booked through AW). Could well be wrong though.

I think this is more of her wanting to earn as much as she can and maybe buy herself a nice home is she hasn't one already. I know I would if I was her as a morgage is one big ball and chain round your neck  :hi:

Very shrewd on her part if I'm right  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I think this is more of her wanting to earn as much as she can and maybe buy herself a nice home is she hasn't one already. I know I would if I was her as a morgage is one big ball and chain round your neck  :hi:

Very shrewd on her part if I'm right  :thumbsup:

I agree, don't think she intends being in the business too long from speaking to her in my visits.  :unknown:

Offline CELICA GT


I agree, don't think she intends being in the business too long from speaking to her in my visits.  :unknown:
Agree Alfie, she is a focused young lady that will not be wasting her talents or money that's for sure  :hi:

toonpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
The website says Durham incall £120.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
The website says Durham incall £120.

See relies #39 & #40, that's what they say.

toonpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
 :music: An absolute steal @ £120.High class escort,and one of the best.Lucky to have her  in the NE.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
:music: An absolute steal @ £120.High class escort,and one of the best.Lucky to have her  in the NE.

Yet again, you know this how.   :unknown: :unknown:

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
:music: An absolute steal @ £120.High class escort,and one of the best.Lucky to have her  in the NE.

I guess you know that by reading other people's reviews?  Just you've been on here a while, tell us you're a regular punter and mention girls you've seen ----- but not a single review?

Try contributing to the knowledge base.............. that's the purpose of the forum.