Author Topic: Alizee21 Durham.  (Read 1616 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline toon972

External Link/Members Only
        Excellent meeting with this girl, started off great and just got better. All correspondence was done on UKE and was no problem, got the post code the night before booking and then text for number on the morning of booking which was today. This is an appartment in a village on the outskirts of Durham. You can park at appartment but I decided to park on main road on the way to appartment. Buzzed number of appartment and was let in by Alizee
             Want a stunning woman she is, bigger than what I thought but well proportioned. She was dressed in short crimson dress with hold ups and no bra as asked. She reminded me of those Amazon women, fit as. Started off with some nice kissing with tongues and then some ro. She was responding very well and did not mind a finger in both holes. Then it was " do you want me to suck your cock " in a French accent, why not. This was very good lots of eye contact, she was going deep, ball licking and very little handwork. On with comdom and into doggie with a thumb up her bum, she was liking this. I went a bit soft so we lay back for some very deep kissing and fondling each other. Recovered and started to fuck again facing each other on our sides, her with her legs round me and more deep kissing. Then onto her back and continuing the same way. I asked  for cim finish and she was up for this, so off with comdom for a great finish. She stayed there till I had finished.Had a laugh as she showed me that she had a cum moustache.
           Alizee is all woman and what a body, nice to talk to with that sexy accent. Cost was £160 for 1.5 hours and well worth it. Will definitely be seeing Alizee again.


Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers for the review, she is special. Looking forward to my second meeting this week  :hi:

Offline toon972

Cheers, she is special. I am sure you will have a good one.

Offline Arseworshipper

Think I will have to book soon, the reviews have been good I must say and the fact she loves arse play helps  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline toon972

Think I will have to book soon, the reviews have been good I must say and the fact she loves arse play helps  :yahoo: :yahoo:


Go and see her and write your first review.  :thumbsup: