Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo providers around Birmingham?  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Kerosene

I might be looking to treat myself to a duo booking at some point but I don't seem to be able to find much about for around Birmingham.

Sandy Hot and Dark Alex is an option I've tried and was not overly impressed.
tps://www.adultwork.com/3869963 External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Hannah loves a duo but she seems to be travelling to other WGs rather then them coming this way.
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only+

Candy and Andy Apple seems like an option but you never seem to get much advanced notice of when they're about.

Though one thing that's caught my eye is Angel offering duos, though this doesn't look to be a regular thing.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What have I missed?

49 review(s) found for Lovely.Sandy girl linked to in above post (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative)

thailuver

ask for 4 hand at kulabs a little more can be had at price

Offline bearcat69

There's these two who were apparently offering duos together.
External Link/Members Only
Profiles seem to have been inactive for the last month or so though, so I'm not even sure if they are even working anymore? :unknown:

There's also these two.

There's also Ania.beautiful and Ashley.darling. Can't seem to see an active Ania profile anymore, seemed to disappear a few weeks back and haven't seen a new one pop up. So not sure if she's still working or if that duo is still possible?

There also Megan-Rose who I think does duos sometimes, I don't know the details of them though.

Then there's possible tourers you could consider..

This girl offers duos apparently and I believe she is coming to Birmingham again soon.

Morgan Mac and jessicasrabbit2017 were meant to be coming to Birmingham a while ago, but then cancelled, maybe they might rearrange new dates? Definitely a pair I'm keeping an eye on.

These three Welsh birds were in Birmingham recently and have said they plan to come again. They seem to have some very positive reviews over on the Welsh board.

That's all the possibilities I could find after looking extensively about a month or so ago. I really had the horn and was really in the mood for doing a duo back then, but to be honest I just was not too impressed with the options we seem to have available. It seems basically I have to choose WG's I wouldn't really book individually, or be lucky enough to catch a tour, or brave traveling into the EM. So I've kind of gone of the idea. Shame I missed the duos Hannah and Sophia did together, that would be my ideal duo. Maybe Sophia will come back later this year or next year at some point and they will start offering duos in Brum again, or maybe Hannah will find somebody else as suitable to offer duos with in Birmingham on a regular basis? I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. That or something similar would be nice, as Birmingham really doesn't have a top quality regular duo option at present, which is a shame. I guess the other option would be contacting other WG's individual and proposing they do duos together, that would be tricky to sort out though.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:09:35 pm by bearcat69 »

Offline Kerosene

Cheers Bearcat, that's useful intel to have. I did get to see Hannah and Sophia together last year and that was first rate. I'm not holding any hopes on Sophia returning though.

Offline bearcat69

Cheers Bearcat, that's useful intel to have. I did get to see Hannah and Sophia together last year and that was first rate. I'm not holding any hopes on Sophia returning though.

No worries.

Yeah, it's not like I'm holding out for it either or anything like that. All I know regarding Sophia is a comment on one of her reviews from a random poster saying she might come back later this year, and she does have a Twitter profile (@courtesansophia - assuming that is her?) where she posts about her experiences being a WG and similar stuff, there's a link from that profile to a website with her offering "exclusive companionship" kind of services. So possibly not completely left the game. If she decides to come back cool, if you doesn't then she doesn't. Hopefully whatever the case Hannah or other WGs will have something suitable on offer not too far in the future that I would be able to get to. I would only really want one good duo experience, but paying twice the amount of the normal hourly amount, I would want to be sure that it's worth it and I'm getting my money's worth. Might be the case that I will have to travel to find something suitable.

Offline DAlpine1980

Hannah and Sophia are a lamentable loss as a duo admittedly, but I think in general Hannah is a safe bet to approach with the idea. Your hardest task is finding someone else, but given the reviews and feedback on here Hannah would probably make any agreed upon duo work, so the task becomes easier. Maybe a tourer that suits your days?

For existing duo partnerships I imagine it is a jaunt to the East Midlands at the moment.