Author Topic: FoxxxyNina - Hackney - ebony sex on legs  (Read 6159 times)


8 review(s) for FoxxxyNina (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Vivago

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,051
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/FoxxxyNina

I've delayed writing this report for a few days so that I might, at a certain distance, retain a degree of objectivity and not spout a load of fluffy bollocks.

Comms:  Nina sees few men these days and is quite selective so you have to jump through a few hoops to meet her criteria. Firstly she only sees the over 35's and no ethnic minorities. It's her choice. The rest of the qualification palaver can be seen on her AW profiles. She reckons that it works like a self imposed cull eliminating timewasters and the less than serious.

Remuneration:  £220 for 90 minutes.

Venue:  A nice serviced apartment in Hackney. Barely furnished but clean and tidy with shower facilities for the dirty boys.

The lady:  Black girls are the marmite of escorting. You either luv 'em or not. I love them and Nina to me represents the nadir of black feminine form. She has the kind of body what would give a corpse a woody. Just look at the pics on her profile and that is exactly what she looks like except the reality is in glorious 3D with a sexy, quite posh voice thats guaranteed to curl your toes. She has particularly magnificent fun bags which are supposedly enhanced but don't look or feel like bolt ons. Of course she has a tiny booty...not. In a word, awesome.

Down fluff.

Performance: it's very rare that you can surprise an old codger like me with something a little new and different but Nina managed it. I've never had a girl tease and edge me for such a prolonged period of time before and I found it deliciously stimulating and exciting to the point where I was visibly a quiver. With her tongue and her breasts and the lightest touch of her fingers, she edged me into sensory overdrive. She bossed me and gently tossed me until I was putty in her hands.  Then she pulled out a bullet vibrator and pleasured herself whilst I perved as this magnificent black woman brought herself off. The rest of the session was spent in routine suckling and fucking, as you do.

Conclusion: I have long had Nina near the top of my hot list and now I have met her, I can honestly say that she lived up to expectations and then some.

She has severely tested my fluff response.

 A special lady and a top punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline agcnospam

Good review OP I really need to book Nina again, she's a great punt.

sean70

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great review ... the fluff sounds totally justified to me!

Offline Bartolomeo

She used to put white men only on her profile, now it's no longer there. Now in her FAQ, there's question about ethnicity and she writes she does not discriminate.

I'm not 35 yet either so  :(

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
Im suprised she doesnt take a swap of the inside of your mouth. Too many rules

Offline signy

I love them and Nina to me represents the nadir of black feminine form.

I hope that you mean zenith; nadir is the absolute low point. Otherwise, thanks for the review; she looks good and I might be tempted into the ebony market.

Offline tantraman

Woah! Thanks for that, Vivago! :hi:

I've yet to add a black girl :dancegirl: to my "sexperineces", and it would seem that FoxxxyNina is the one. Hotlisted!

:drinks:

Offline Meursault

I hope that you mean zenith; nadir is the absolute low point. Otherwise, thanks for the review; she looks good and I might be tempted into the ebony market.
Her profile is close to being the nadir - of loquacious effluvium ;)

HornyYF

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Im suprised she doesnt take a swap of the inside of your mouth. Too many rules

Agree, even before I got to the point about no under 35's I was already annoyed by her profile. I get the impression she thinks the sun shines out of her arse

Offline GeorgeForeman


Being a white man over 35 who loves ebony ladies, I think I must go and see Nina. Thanks for the review, she is now on my hot list!

Offline Southeastpunter

I've seen Nina many times, although the last was over a year ago, I used to meet her for car meets early in the mornings before we both went to work, and a couple of meets in apartments/flats... she is one of...if not...dare I say it.... the best ebony in London.... loves what she does, is great to talk to, funny... and sexy as fuck..... if you have the chance...( and the means- her prices have escalated since I last saw her) go see her sooner rather than later!!

Offline claretandblue

Considering her photos are all blurred,some sort of review of what she looks like facially would be useful

Offline Southeastpunter

Considering her photos are all blurred,some sort of review of what she looks like facially would be useful

Beautiful, pretty eyes, nice full lips, nice cheek bones...
But then that's my thing.... maybe not yours....!

SEP.

Offline Fugly

Thanks for the review Vivago.

Wow.  You weren't kidding about the hoops you have to go through to get a meet.  Looks like weekends/eves only as well - that's me out  :cry: