Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: B2B MASSAGE swindon  (Read 1916 times)

37 review(s) for B2B massage minx (17 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Leg lover

External Link/Members Only  I visited b2b for a half hour booking just for a quick  bit of oral etc.
Nice flat looked lived in and no one else around so a plus in my book for a euro girl..... had to message when outside so she could open stairwell door so had to stand around a little.
 She looked good nice body and true to her profile pics.

She did everything asked oral with and penetration with but she is so passive it's unreal. Ok for a quick bit of fun but if you want a girl who gets into it I would look elsewhere. Im saying neutral as she did everything asked and seemed a nice girl. Just very very quiet.

First post so hope it's ok
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 05:59:44 pm by Leg lover »

Offline Cosworth89

Thanks for the review. I have seen her myself and although she is attractive and offers the services for the price stated was very unenthusiastic maybe by being timid or quiet. Would go again if in need as 60 quid for anal is hard to beat.

Offline Uaelaelil

Is she still doing a full service, thought she had stopped doing this some time ago
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline switftjake

Profile looks to now be massage only. But no reviews on her massage service.

Having had a not great “tantric b2b”  experience with last polish masseuse, I’ll wait til someone else tries. Anyone game to TOFTT in the FBSM?

Online JimmySW

I would recommend her photographer - she looks f'ing amazing!