Put up a RB on AW and I've had a really good response although many are Black ladies (not that I specified this). Some look quite delectable so thought it would be good to share:External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - she shared her number and found her instagram. Not my type, but maybe for others.External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - wanted to turn the booking into an overnight as she had nowhere to stay.External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - this one looked hot until I realised she is a BB'erAll of these were bidding lower than their standard rate for an outcall.
I've put a RB in for London next week. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only These 2 have bid. LuvMegan has quite a lot of positive feedback.So does Aims.Anyone had any experience with either. Just don't trust the fluff on aw feedback.
External Link/Members OnlyZuhuraaLooks nice, like a high class girl, outcall only West London, new to AW with zero reviews thereCan anyone vouch for her - or TOFTT...lol
From just £36 per year