Author Topic: BLACK, MIXED RACE HOTTIE THREAD  (Read 814450 times)

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 05:48:01 am by FCB »



zidhodhi

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think BreeLondon is the hottest ebony around at the moment
External Link/Members Only

Offline Chorley

I think BreeLondon is the hottest ebony around at the moment
External Link/Members Only
£300 p/HR is fucking ridiculous :dash: :dash: :dash:


Offline yeahbaby

I think BreeLondon is the hottest ebony around at the moment
External Link/Members Only

Why not see her and post a review then.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360

Offline GMontag

I think BreeLondon is the hottest ebony around at the moment
External Link/Members Only
She's a weirdo. And a pretty fucking expensive weirdo as well. Far better and prettier black girls out there.
Ophelia is an amazing SP who if you want to break the bank would be 100x better. Saw her when she was 150. Would still see her again. External Link/Members Only


Offline FCB

« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 03:11:25 am by FCB »

NotThePrimeMinister

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have reviewed both Bree and Ophilia

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177828.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177837.0

Both very hot, both great service. Of the two I prefer Bree, but they are both too expensive for me to visit them regularly : Ophilia is now 230,Bree is 300. BTW, Ophilia has on her page that "her time is coming to an end" around June.

@Asuku, why is Bree a weirdo? Her website is very verbose and the shit she posts seems kind of stupid to me, but who cares, I want a hot girl who gives a good service, not a journalist who enlightens me with her insightful texts! Jokes aside, she did not come across as a bimbo in my punt, not at all. If anyone is considering her, her face is not hidden and her pics are quite accurate, so what you see is what you get.

Offline Anadin


@Asuku, why is Bree a weirdo?

If only her thread on lipstick alley was still up :lol:

NotThePrimeMinister

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Anadin, now I'm curious! What was that about?

Offline Anadin

Anadin, now I'm curious! What was that about?

It was a really interesting kinda mean thread seemingly written by other women who appear to know her and didn't like her, it was pretty fucked up and had details about why she is the way she is. I'm guessing there was a lot of truth there so she managed to get it removed.

DylanDexter3

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Saw Chyna a few weeks back in Old Street
External Link/Members Only

Mixed race DaisyDean in Fulham but she has recently moved more central.
External Link/Members Only

Ebony Adora. Bit of a clock watcher but good service.
External Link/Members Only

If anymore spring to mind ill let you know.

NotThePrimeMinister

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Anadin, was that the reason why Bree was banned? That always seemed odd to me. I noticed she wrote a great put down for a punter who rubbished her for providing services she never said she would
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77766.0
But she seemed calm and factual in her reply, not the kind of attitude you'd expect would get you banned.

Offline Anadin

Anadin, was that the reason why Bree was banned?

I don't know why Bree was banned here but the thread I'm talking about wasn't on this forum it was elsewhere but someone posted a link to it.

Offline bhudda

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,405
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 19
Saw Chyna a few weeks back in Old Street
External Link/Members Only

Mixed race DaisyDean in Fulham but she has recently moved more central.
External Link/Members Only

Ebony Adora. Bit of a clock watcher but good service.
External Link/Members Only

If anymore spring to mind ill let you know.

daisy and adora look ever so similar

DylanDexter3

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
daisy and adora look ever so similar

Sorry mate, newbie here so still getting used to this site :wackogirl:

Heres ebonys link:
External Link/Members Only 

I'll give them all a review when I get a chance. My time with Ebony was quite positive despite the single negative review on here. Daisydean and Chyna were great too.

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Sorry mate, newbie here so still getting used to this site :wackogirl:

Heres ebonys link:
External Link/Members Only

I'll give them all a review when I get a chance. My time with Ebony was quite positive despite the single negative review on here. Daisydean and Chyna were great too.

This is the infamous Enterprise Girls group now rehashed as The Flavour Girls  :dash: :diablo:

One question: Did you know in advance the WGs you wanted to punt??

Cheers!

« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 09:12:35 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac


DylanDexter3

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This is the infamous Enterprise Girls group now rehashed as The Flavour Girls  :dash: :diablo:

One question: Did you know in advance the WGs you wanted to punt??

Cheers!

No I just had a quick spontaneous gander on AW whilst in the areas. That was before I knew about this site.

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
No I just had a quick spontaneous gander on AW whilst in the areas. That was before I knew about this site.

Cheers, then the WGs you recommended one is very unlikely to see because of B&S/BullS***   :P ... from this establishment,  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rocket Scientist

Sorry mate, newbie here so still getting used to this site :wackogirl:

Heres ebonys link:
External Link/Members Only

I'll give them all a review when I get a chance. My time with Ebony was quite positive despite the single negative review on here. Daisydean and Chyna were great too.

Cheers, then the WGs you recommended one is very unlikely to see because of B&S/BullS***   :P ... from this establishment,  :dash:

We await with bated breath your review of the elusive Ebony Adora.  To share some context, here is my experience with the now defunct Enterprise girls - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=141482.0   

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
We await with bated breath your review of the elusive Ebony Adora.  To share some context, here is my experience with the now defunct Enterprise girls - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=141482.0


I have not seen her - nor would I visit any of the Enterprise Girls

DD3 had recommended two WGs from that establishment, I was just commenting that any such recommendations in all probability will be a B&S for punters. The WGs do exist but the establishment will give you any WG that is available to you on the day.


Saw Chyna a few weeks back in Old Street
External Link/Members Only

Mixed race DaisyDean in Fulham but she has recently moved more central.
External Link/Members Only

Ebony Adora. Bit of a clock watcher but good service.
External Link/Members Only

If anymore spring to mind ill let you know.

This is the infamous Enterprise Girls group now rehashed as The Flavour Girls  :dash: :diablo:

One question: Did you know in advance the WGs you wanted to punt??

Cheers!

No I just had a quick spontaneous gander on AW whilst in the areas. That was before I knew about this site.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 10:53:45 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac


Offline FCB

Working name + pics same girl in AW and Vivastreet
But then they give different rates and phone number :unknown:


LUNASEXY34DD
Brazilian
1 hour incall/£130 (in AW)
1 hour incall/£100 (in Vivastreet)
External Link/Members Only
Phone number AW
+447748050840 07748050840
Phone number Vivastreet
07473591602 +447473591602

Reviews...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15911

External Link/Members Only

Quote showing pics in Vivastreet..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Pics in Adultwork...

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 03:20:39 am by FCB »

Offline BoShek

External Link/Members Only

Looks amazing but what are the chances she's real?
I'm slightly cautious because the site has  some girls on it who've had bad reviews in the past, or were part of the infamous Enterprise Girls...
That said, I called her and she said she's not free today. The Enterprise Girls would have just said sure, come over, and then tried a B&S.
Anyone seen her?

Cross referencing:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline socksfellan2

Noticed a new hot chick in Peckham Brothel called Salome. TOFTT anybody? I feel like she could be genuine, the photos are obviously shopped a little, with good lighting.

External Link/Members Only

Some pics:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DonaldGecko

@socksfellan2 I think its a fake profile i'm afraid... External Link/Members Only

There is the chance it is her, but I highly doubt it considering her social media following.  :unknown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

@socksfellan2 I think its a fake profile i'm afraid... External Link/Members Only

There is the chance it is her, but I highly doubt it considering her social media following.  :unknown:

Nope no chance in hell it's her they're using fake pics, bait and switch.

Offline JackJones

@socksfellan2 I think its a fake profile i'm afraid... External Link/Members Only

There is the chance it is her, but I highly doubt it considering her social media following.  :unknown:

Thanks! Just saved me a fruitless and frustrating trek :cool:

Offline JackJones


I have not seen her - nor would I visit any of the Enterprise Girls

DD3 had recommended two WGs from that establishment, I was just commenting that any such recommendations in all probability will be a B&S for punters. The WGs do exist but the establishment will give you any WG that is available to you on the day.

I note that there now appears to be two different groups, both of which are composed of elements from the Enterprise Girls, as if the group splintered into two. There is the smaller "BLACK AND EBONY INDEPENDENT ESCORTS"  External Link/Members Only
and the larger "EBONY FLAVOUR GIRLS" External Link/Members Only

Buyer beware.

p.s. I've messed up the links - not sure how to fix it  :(
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 09:44:36 pm by azechai »

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JackJones

Maya_Daniels

Hidden Image/Members Only


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks PP. On investigation, I doubt it if this WG actually punts. Seems like the entire outfit she's part of just does camming etc. Could be admin error on their part, plus, the pricing structure is very strange, which makes me lean further towards admin error. I'll keep an eye out. She's definitely my type.


Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantric talents

New AW profile
External Link/Members Only

She seems to have moved from Peckham to Northolt.
Did anyone capture a phone number from the Vivastreet profile?

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac


Offline tantric talents

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 08:36:31 pm by tantric talents »

Offline JackJones

Hmmm... her profile ID shows up in the bubblebutt thread, which suggests the profile is a recycled one as there's no way this girl - on the evidence of current pics - warrants inclusion in that thread. Not necessarily a red herring - I checked with censors board and no results - so might be real, just using a profile set up for someone else. Might TOFTT if no one has at the end of the month.

Offline magnetico

I checked with censors board and no results
Why is reverse image search called censors board on UKP?

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Why is reverse image search called censors board on UKP?

...because with so many false profiles parading as true, Reverse Images, Yandex and Tin Eye help to block and/or censor these images almost like a censors ' board
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 11:32:40 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Hmmm... her profile ID shows up in the bubblebutt thread, which suggests the profile is a recycled one as there's no way this girl - on the evidence of current pics - warrants inclusion in that thread. Not necessarily a red herring - I checked with censors board and no results - so might be real, just using a profile set up for someone else. Might TOFTT if no one has at the end of the month.

I think the profile is genuine but it was incorrectly posted as a candidate in the Bubble Butt thread, which I never thought she was IMHO.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 11:33:07 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline magnetico

...because with so many false profiles parading as true, Reverse Images, Yandex and Tin Eye help to block and/or censor these images almost like a censors ' board

Thanks  :hi:

Offline JackJones

I think the profile is genuine but it was incorrectly posted as a candidate in the Bubble Butt thread, which I never thought she was IMHO.
Ah... that explains it then. Looks like I'll be TOFTT'ing this soon!