Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishAdriania88 - Stevenage old town Incall.  (Read 1035 times)

soho_lover

External Link/Members Only

01/09/17 - mid afternoon

1hour incall - £140

Location - new build flat complex 4 floors.

Iv hade my eye on Adriana for almost two years now.
Iv tried to book her on 5/6 previous occasions but to no avail.
Noticed she worked in WGC and has done Cambridge parties.
But by the look of her AW profile the last 10months/1yr shes worked from Stevenage.

Adriana - profile states 32 which I would say is accurate. 32/35. I found her really attractive 9.2/10.
English, has some sort of heritage. I would say she is quarter cast. 5ft 4/5ft 5. Beautifully smallish with a nice round arse. Nice c/d cup enhanced breasts which are perfect one of the best iv seen 10/10!
Browny/blackish hair, A few nice tattoos. Nice slim stomach with a faint scar. Profile states 10 but would say max 8.

Comms - 1 text which she replied and ask me to call her. Quick chat and agreed time/duration.
And said she would text me postcode which she did once the phonecall hade ended. Text her when I was 2mins away letting her know which she replied with the full address.

Knock knock..

Door opened and into a newish built 2 bed flat. Adriana was dressed in black lingerie. I was directed into the bedroom and offered a shower, declined because literally just left home and hade one before I walked out the door.

Pleasantry's done, confirmed serviced. Paperwork done.

Both Stripped and we got into each others arms. Started with some great DFK while rubbing each other. 1/2min of this and then she started to work her way to my cock. Great owo for a good 25mins. Great technique, tip play and deepthroat. Nice suction. Good effort and enthusiasm

She came up for a 30 second DFk 2/3 times whilst doing the owo which I really liked.
I didn't plan to fuck her and spoke about cum twice but I'm just a one guy she joked you just want OWO for 1hour.

25mins in and I decided I wanted protective sex!
I was planning to start in mish then do doggy but that went out the window.

Started in mish, started slow and speed things up. whilst DFk.
Really nice tight pussy,

Was only 3/4mins into it and I blow my load which felt sensational.
Protective sex doesn't normally make me cum whist wearing a Johnny but boy she is good.

Jumped up and whiped up whilst feeling abit embarrassed like a school boy cumin in mins of sex.

Chatted and took up her offer of a shower.

Dressed then said our good byes.

10mins early would of been nice to chat in each other arms but think she presumed I just wanted to leave.

Final thoughts;

VFM 10/10
Location 10/10
Connection 6/10
Devices 10/10

Would I return?
Yes!

Would I recommend?                 
Yes!
But if your requirements are real GFE I think you may struggle with Adriana didn't get that GF vibe more WG vibe.

Happy punting chaps  :hi:

« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 01:04:43 am by soho_lover »