Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raya - Thai Massage - Leicester  (Read 3032 times)

Offline mrkobiashi79

External Link/Members Only

Hi been awhile , but felt I had to investigate this Thai lady for her massage and H.E , after reading a positive review only this morning on this site.

The house is incidentally the same place where Nummon worked from last year in South Wigston just by the Tesco superstore end.

Texts were answered in seconds and a confirmed time of 10am was agreed for a 1 hour oil massage for £35. Which is about right for a massage of that duration.

Easy on street parking and had no trouble leaving my car there

THE GIRL:

Not a stunner but by no means ugly , was a bit more on the 14/16 size of things but had a large rack and a large firm ass.

THE MASSAGE:

Firm and plenty of pressure on my legs and back good strong arms and I was happy with that, I had kept my boxers on as I do not want to appear sleazy , but she did ask If I wanted to take them off 1 minute into the massage,always a good sign.

After about 20 minutes of the massage she asked if I wanted  'Happy'? And a price of £20 was agreed , now knowing she had got her tits out and let another op lick her Thai hole had me pondering if I could get the same for the all in Inclusive price of £55 for massage and HE. :D

I did ask but she kept saying no, so I pushed her a little bit further and asked if she would sit astride my face while she gave the white snake a tug but she politely refused .

So all in all a great massage , pretty girl although on the larger size for a Thai and I'd say she was perhaps aged between 29 and 35.

H.E.

Started by rubbing and ticking the old balls from behind and kept this up for 10 Minutes before asking me to turn over , where she used copious amounts of oil and a firm hand to bring me off ..

I still had 20 mins left and she massaged me on my front and my face and head.

All in all a fairly routine affair for a fair price but would probably not return unless I wanted a really good massage. :hi: