Author Topic: Sasha Luvelly Glasgow - who is going to TOFTT  (Read 2338 times)

Offline tazman1002001

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4,403
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noticed this profile in Glasgow .... It's quite a new profile and she is verified, but no feedback on here.

She has AW feedback and one looks genuine and the guy has gone to the effort of writing a field report which tells me she could be worth a look, her pics def look stunning.

So guys ..... Who is going to TOFTT and report back to us alll?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noticed this profile in Glasgow .... It's quite a new profile and she is verified, but no feedback on here.

She has AW feedback and one looks genuine and the guy has gone to the effort of writing a field report which tells me she could be worth a look, her pics def look stunning.

So guys ..... Who is going to TOFTT and report back to us alll?
A Romanian...no CIM...no Kissing...no OWO.......NO WAY!... :thumbsdown:

Six feedbacks off of punters with next to no (and no)feedback either...I'm out!... :timeout:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 09:40:49 am by Clattypats »

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
As above.

Limited likes, dodgy AW feedback and likes "to party" (so possibly out her nut when you turn up0

I'd TOFTT but not with a Romanian and definitely not with that dodgy looking profile.


Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Sorry Taz but no love for Romanians here either and a few warning bells on that profile to boot.

Offline g3nius

Saw this but definitely something off...

The only legit looking feedback is from "Yorkshirebloke1985"
But all his feedback seems to be for similarish profile polish girls  (could be the same group?)
And also ChloeMafia (that xfactor bimbo) thinks he's "perfect" and "amazing"... Very strange

Offline tazman1002001

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4,403
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Ive had some great Romanian punts so they ain't all bad.

I'm not about or would loved to have tried her out..... 
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
I'll see Romanians who are decently reviewed but I'd rarely, if ever, TOFTT with one. I definitely wouldn't with that profile.
You're just setting yourself up for a shit punt and miserable experience as you get told "No", "I don't do that" (even though it's on her likes list and she/woman on telephone confirmed it) or "Extra".

Givememilf

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm fine with girls not providing certain services, that's up to them, if I know owo is not on the menu then I make the best of it for instance. However, if I get there and it's suddenly off the menu, after confirming on the phone, then I'm out. I make my excuses and leave. I used to feel super awkward doing that in the past, but I've been doing this long enough now that it doesn't bother me. I'm all about the consumer me. Hahaha