Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Milton Keynes  (Read 2555 times)

102 review(s) for Gorgeous Vicky  (98 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline cob35

External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour

Was bank holiday Monday so thought my chances of a decent punt was slim but then seen Vicky was working in Milton Keynes. Texted her first thing in the morning to see if she was available and she replied straight away saying she was so booked and got the address easily enough.

Location was a smart apartment close to centre MK with discreet entrance away from main road and was texted 5 mins before to say she was ready.

Vicky is a very good looking girl with a great body,she did mentioned she had been to gym earlier and you can definitely tell she does like to go

Was offered and took a shower and when returned to bedroom she was on the bed wearing a black and red lingerie set with stockings and looked amazing. Then followed an hour of OW,DFK, RO and sex in many positions.

The biggest positives for me is there's plenty of DFK throughout and blowjob is great with deep throat and plenty of eye contact.

Was offered a shower again afterwards and chatted with her for a few minutes while getting ready to leave and was easy to talk too

Great punt with a fit and horny girl and would definitely recommend

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

Bearing in mind she's good looking and does DFK and allows RO, I'm tempted by 30mins, even at £80, but no OWO means I won't be stretching to £120 for an hour booking.

Offline king tarzan

I have an appointment with her next week.
Long as I get an extreme helping of yummy yum deep tongue wrestling kissing I am happy..
Pity she does not do London..
But a alleged hot honey and lucious dfk makes the long drive worth it..
Owo I can live without as long as the honey is hot and yummy yum dfk!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rubric

Just a note - this profile has swapped owners a few times.

Offline Steve_jones14

Seeing her today in Woking, prefer OWO but if she's good looking I can live without it.