Author Topic: Naughtylittleimogen  (Read 2821 times)

HimandHer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Met with this wee cracker today for an hour.  Comms were excellent.  Flat beautiful and easy parking near Glasgow city centre.  I'm not a big story teller but let's just say she is well worth it.  Impeccable appearance and gorgeous.  Has a lovely bum that I enjoyed touching. 
This has been one of our best threesums and we will def be back in the very near future.  Very sexy lady.  Says what's on the tin and more mmmmmm  :)

 https://www.adultwork.com/3586258 or https://www.adultwork.com/Naughtylittoimogen
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 07:17:10 pm by HimandHer »


4 review(s) found for naughtylittoimogen linked to in above post (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
Add the full number on the link please.  :hi:



On seconds thoughts, you come across as a tout.  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 07:15:32 pm by Matrix »

HimandHer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Def no tout.   :dash:  Amended the link.

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm not a big story teller

So why bother then, oh you didn't, fucking pointless  :dash:

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
Def no tout.   :dash:  Amended the link.

Not sure this review will cut the mustard. Very little information on price, services e.t.c. Plus the fluffy shite at the end.  :kiss:

HimandHer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
1st time reviewing.  Apologies if im not saying enough.  Price was 180 for us both.  Full GFE, FK, OWO, Penetration with condom.  Sexy outfit worn then removed.  The fluffy bit is coz I'm the woman writing this.  :angelgirl:

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
You need to read up on the review rules, Dear.  :dancegirl:

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Met with this wee cracker today for an hour.  Comms were excellent.  Flat beautiful and easy parking near Glasgow city centre.  I'm not a big story teller but let's just say she is well worth it.  Impeccable appearance and gorgeous.  Has a lovely bum that I enjoyed touching. 
This has been one of our best threesums and we will def be back in the very near future.  Very sexy lady.  Says what's on the tin and more mmmmmm  :)

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This tells me hee haw :rolleyes:..

Was it a threesome? ...if so who was the other WG? ... :unknown:

Price/duration, services etc..
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 07:34:25 pm by Clattypats »

HimandHer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
A 3sum with me, my hubby and her :)

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
You sound like a pro$$ie  :music:
Maybe it's Imogen..Good endorsement of herself..  :sarcastic:

HimandHer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Ffs u cynical lot!! I'm a service seeker with my hubby.  I'm not Imogen and only wanted to put an honest review in.  Take it or leave it, all I know is we had a great time today :)

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Ffs u cynical lot!! I'm a service seeker with my hubby.  I'm not Imogen and only wanted to put an honest review in.  Take it or leave it, all I know is we had a great time today :)
Does your hubby not know how to use the internet?...  :unknown: :sarcastic:

HimandHer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
only wanted to put an honest review in.

But you didn't you basically posted her link and said you don't like telling stories, typical of a fake review  :music:

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
The pro$$ie in question is circa 40 and offering school uniform  :crazy:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 07:55:33 pm by James999 »