Author Topic: poshenglishtart  (Read 1873 times)

Offline boss man

i see she's in Glasgow, always fancied her .....but £200 for an hour,??? any one any experience?

Offline Happyjose

i see she's in Glasgow, always fancied her .....but £200 for an hour,??? any one any experience?

Help yourself out by posting a link

Offline Happyjose

This one I guess

External Link/Members Only

Reference previous discussion/reviews by inputting the AW profile number in the search box top right

and maybe have a look at the wiki for more general help

Edit: I see I've already advised you of this in one of your other requests for help. Seemingly with no effect

.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 02:46:48 pm by Happyjose »

scottwallace99

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
i see she's in Glasgow, always fancied her .....but £200 for an hour,??? any one any experience?

Went with her twice back in 2012 and she was one of the best tarts I've ever seen.  I did message her a while back and she said she was planning a trip to Aberdeen but doesn't look likely now, which is a shame.  She's a very, very dirty lady.

godwulf7

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I last saw her in Aberdeen maybe five years ago, and she was superb.  Lots of energy, lots of top drawer skills, a great body and plenty of fun.  Plenty dirty talk and encouragement as well.  I got her well fired up with RO and that was her for the rest of the two hours.  I could hardly walk back to the car, but was a happy man, for sure.  She was smart, good looking and very funny, with a posh accent that sounded great when she was urging you to fuck her harder or whatever.  She wore first class lingerie and was very well groomed.  She was at the £150/hour level back then, but worth every penny in  my view.  I'd see her again any day.  Look at the photo - that was pretty well how she looked when I saw her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline TKovac

Look at the photo - that was pretty well how she looked when I saw her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Which would imply she is still using pictures from 5 years ago.

Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

godwulf7

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Which would imply she is still using pictures from 5 years ago.

Uh...... no. Two plus two does not equal five.  I said that was pretty well how she looked when I saw her, which is not the same thing at all.  Sigh....

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
Uh...... no. Two plus two does not equal five.  I said that was pretty well how she looked when I saw her, which is not the same thing at all.  Sigh....

Funny that, because i thought the same thing.

Most people change a bit after 5 years.

Offline sub_marine

Shame she's not making the trip to Aberdeen, I like what I've read and seen of her

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,172
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
Funny that, because i thought the same thing.

Yip, same here. Great minds think alike. :cool:

Firebird

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Looks really hot and would love to have a go but £200 for an hour in Glasgow?  :dash:

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
Had a closer look at the photographs and facially she's rather masculine.

Offline Harrymetsally

Age 43 = 50
Dress size 14 = 16+

Bit pricey for that.

jollygiant

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw her two years ago in Glasgow and she's one of the better touring girls I've seen.  Great body.  Great face. Great service.  Reminded me of Carmel Moore.  £150 for an hour then.  I think she had some scarring due to a recent tit op.