Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyScottLoves in Reading  (Read 1341 times)

11 review(s) for LucyScottLoves (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tazman1002001]

Offline time2play

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins in July

Arranged around midday for a early afternoon meeting in a hotel located south of Reading centre near the football ground.  Was given instructions after parking up went to her room. It was very busy so felt quite anonymous - a good venue for this sort of thing.

She let me in and we sorted the paperwork out. She was pretty in a next door sort of way and she greeted me pleasantly. After my shower we started off with a massage at her suggestion. It was pretty decent and then we moved on to OWO which was very good. Moved on to 69, cowgirl, doggy and finished in mish with her legs over my shoulders which is always a nice touch :). Kissing was a bit minimal and only on the lips but I didn't push anything more. I wish I just stuck with the BJ a bit longer but I never think straight when I'm on a punt - need some notes to remind myself what I want to get out of these meetings!

Note that her body is pretty normal, in that she's not stick thin or anything - her hips are quite wide but nothing out of the ordinary and she's not fat at all. Her face is pretty and her accent is great. She facially reminded me of that girl from breaking bad who gets poisoned.

All in all a good meet and I'd see her again. Nice chat to finish talking about the weird situations we find ourselves in this hobby.

Pros
Good attitude
Good BJ
Nice woman and is clearly intelligent

Cons
Her hair was either greasy or had too much product. It was nearer the end of the day and it was hot. Not something to put me off but i noticed it.
She gave herself a wipe before 69. Again it was hot, but puts the magic out of it a little!

I would visit again.

Offline tictacs

Good review. I was tempted by her myself when she was in the area but didn't get around to arranging anything.

I see she is back in Reading in October so may have to make a visit.

Offline happy as larry

I saw her at the same location and would agree with all of the above. Only down side was she seems a bit of a clock watcher.