Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missy aka Missybanks  (Read 30327 times)

10 review(s) for MissyBanks (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for PixiePeach2 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5296469) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by TheMurloc]

Offline bestbefore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I thought I would start a new thread on Missy as the previous one seems to have wandered off topic (as they often do!) -Just got back from a fab 45 minutes (all I could afford, but at my age, all I can manage anyway!) with the lovely Missy at HOD, after seeing so much positive fb on her. And boy, was she worth it. This slim beautiful raven-haired vision in the sexiest lingerie entered the room, stunning tattoos on her right thigh and arm, and probably a few elsewhere. Really warm and friendly, passionate dfk, lovely OWO with lots of eye contact, seemed totally responsive and into our session.

Brilliant body - not an ounce of fat on her, very slim legs, great bum (though off-limits!) flat tummy and the most perfect boobs. I am a bit of a vanilla guy, so nothing too out-of-the -ordinary - just good old missionary worked a treat, kissing sensually throughout. She clearly enjoys what she does (or is an Oscar-winning actress). Great chat afterwards, though there wasnt much time left before the dreaded knock on the door.

The big news is that she is leaving HOD - has just handed her notice in, to go totally indie, (as Missybanks above) and also (so she says) is planning to adjust her prices so they are the same as HOD, which would be a popular move with this punter. A big thumbs up from me - a great punt, delightful English girl, wise beyond her tender 19 years.

Offline NightKid

The big news is that she is leaving HOD - has just handed her notice in, to go totally indie, (as Missybanks above) and also (so she says) is planning to adjust her prices so they are the same as HOD, which would be a popular move with this punter. A big thumbs up from me - a great punt, delightful English girl, wise beyond her tender 19 years.

That's massive and I certainly welcome her departure from HOD, as I'll never see her otherwise.
Hopefully she'll deliver on price adjustment and thanks for the heads up.  :yahoo:

BeesKnees

Wow that is amazing news!

I need to start pimping myself out so I can afford so many decent wgs now!

panel999

MKDons

+1 Any ideas on the exact date she announces her price reduction - her profile is still showing £150?

Offline funkeemonkeeguy

Emailed her a message yesterday but hasn't been read. Usually that's a sign of poor service to me. Still, early days for her indie career. I'll wait for her to match her HoD prices though as they seem expensive with the AW WGs competition

Offline sunny74

On the profile she says, petite size 6/8. Can someone tell how tall she is please. Thanks

leekang

+1 hope to see her next week

U gonna make her fall in love with u sir!!!  u seem to have the X factor that WGs appriciate.  I tend to try and be more like u, even thou i may not be as experienced.

panel999

Which girl are we talking about? I have slowed down a lot last few week with the punting - maybe 2-3 pw and after September down to 1-2 pw due limited funds as next bonus in Sept/Oct - Only seen girl from Ktlie's lot on Mondat and a great session with Raissa on Tuesday for 2 hours - if time permits hope to see this beauty on friday is she is available, I have also emailed her about the price as may wait and see her at HOD for £130

leekang

I meant about Missy ,Sir!. I see her timetable from HOD and next monday will be her last day. I had a talk with her and she said she would soon leave and do her own way. She is clever. at least she can pick her own time, her own clients . If u wanna see her in HOD, u better phone to arrange it quick other wise she might be fully booked. :)   I only can see her at weekend as i have work.

panel999

Sent her an email to ask about times for next week but she has not read my email yet? same as previous punter who also sent her an email and still jot read.

leekang

she works near Liverpool street from friday to sunday ( maybe thursday, not sure).  She is still not used to checking the booking. i show her a bit last time i saw her. I even show her how to leave feedback.  :)  Dont blame her on not reading email yet as she is not good with this AW website yet.  When u see her , Mr Pannel, u can show her some advice + a few things about AW  . she will appriciate that a lot.  :)

panel999

Thanks for the upfate - will see if I can help her with any AW advice

Offline HistoryRepeats

Sent her an email to ask about times for next week but she has not read my email yet? same as previous punter who also sent her an email and still jot read.

I sent her an email too a couple weeks ago - she finally replied today :D

She says she's still new to this and prefers texts. I got offered a meeting for today, but can't make it :(.

She looks like a cracker though!!

Cornish sub

is planning to adjust her prices so they are the same as HOD.
If that's the case, why didn't she just start off at the low rate instead of 'planning' to?

Offline bestbefore

If that's the case, why didn't she just start off at the low rate instead of 'planning' to?

I think we all need to cut her some slack here, she is just 19, and only just going indie after having all her clients laid on for her one after the other at HOD.

Quite a big step, so she probably needs some well intentioned advice.

Not however, to put her prices up!

She told me that she was planning to match hod rates and I suggested to her this would be a good idea, but who knows, someone else may have suggested otherwise.

Lets wait and see. All I can say is that at Hod rates she is terrific, but I wouldnt pay £150 an hour - plenty of other hotties around for less, and sometimes much less.

Offline bestbefore

Good news, someone who has just cut her prices!
Just checked Missy's aw profile, and she has indeed dropped her prices to match hods as promised.
Suggest you hurry guys, as she says she is going on holiday soon.
I dont think you will regret it, unless you dont like tattoos!

vt

Missy's a top girl, little pocket rocket, probably my raunchiest girl this year.

I hope that as an indie she'll not try any time-cutting shenanigans now she doesn't have the relentless back-to-back HoD schedule to keep to.

Ted Bear

Good news, someone who has just cut her prices!
Just checked Missy's aw profile, and she has indeed dropped her prices to match hods as promised.
Suggest you hurry guys, as she says she is going on holiday soon.
I dont think you will regret it, unless you dont like tattoos!

:yahoo: I hope Amy follows suit, as she is currently on holiday

Bern9834

HOD obviously unhappy to lose their greatest asset-Missy's last day next Monday has been cancelled and all her links on the HOD site have disappeared :)

vt

HOD obviously unhappy to lose their greatest asset-Missy's last day next Monday has been cancelled and all her links on the HOD site have disappeared :)

Hmmm...I wonder what happened there, I hope it's not a case of sour grapes because she's going indie!   :(

Maybe she got a shedload of bookings for Monday and decided to ditch them early!  ;)

Or maybe Whistleblower got caught paying her for a Jekyll & Hyde service again!  :D

Bern9834

Hmmm...I wonder what happened there, I hope it's not a case of sour grapes because she's going indie!   :(

Maybe she got a shedload of bookings for Monday and decided to ditch them early!  ;)

Or maybe Whistleblower got caught paying her for a Jekyll & Hyde service again!  :D

Missy is still on The Bunny Lounge website for next Wednesday :)

Offline funkeemonkeeguy

Ah, I think it's unlikely she'll reduce her prices as her doubles partner, Kaprice charges the same £150 rate.

External Link/Members Only

BeesKnees

At the time of posting, Kaprice is now £140 ph.

It's possible that competition might drive Missy's prices down to the price she said she would

Offline bestbefore

She has put her prices down, as I posted earlier.

Bern9834

HOD's Twitter feed recommending Missy yesterday for next Monday :)

House of Divine ‏@HouseOfDivine 7 Aug

@sonny_brughera Monday Missy's last day, it might helps
View conversation

@sonny_brughera Missy, Juliet, Parissa and Sadie :-)
View conversation

Offline funkeemonkeeguy

Proved wrong as always :thumbsup: Missy has dropped her prices to HoD level.
Also she says best to call to arrange booking.

Offline the lurker

Called, no answer. Text, instant answer. Booked for 5.30 and was told in plenty of time she'd be 15 mins late. No question of being kicked out early though, she was happy to give the full hour, she mentioned this forum (I think) talking about her giving short time and seemed indignant! Had a very nice vanilla gfe punt which is what I want, others have said she is super dirty, not with me but I think she reads the punter well. She has left HoD (after an argument about her last day), charged the new rate 130 ph, and is going on holiday next week. Can't say much more but very much recommended.

Offline funkeemonkeeguy

Fantastic , I think she'll be a cracker so I'm booking.

Offline NightKid

HOD's Twitter feed recommending Missy yesterday for next Monday :)

@sonny_brughera Monday Missy's last day, it might helps
View conversation

@sonny_brughera Missy, Juliet, Parissa and Sadie :-)
View conversation

Might be better to post a conversation link like so: External Link/Members Only

jdawes

Interested in booking this girl, she sounds lovely.

What is the location like? Discreet?

thanks

panel999

Will text her tonight and hope to see if  I can see her tomorrow

Offline the lurker

Apartment hotel, all fine. There was a man hanging around smoking in the doorway for ages which worried me a bit, I was early, but he didn't seem to be anything to do with Missy, my guess is that other wg use this place, Middlesex St E1.

vt

Called, no answer. Text, instant answer. Booked for 5.30 and was told in plenty of time she'd be 15 mins late. No question of being kicked out early though, she was happy to give the full hour, she mentioned this forum (I think) talking about her giving short time and seemed indignant! Had a very nice vanilla gfe punt which is what I want, others have said she is super dirty, not with me but I think she reads the punter well. She has left HoD (after an argument about her last day), charged the new rate 130 ph, and is going on holiday next week. Can't say much more but very much recommended.

Great to hear, I'm sure it was the pressure of the schedule at HoD that made her fiddle the clock and cut my time, as the 40 mins I spent with her were mind-blowingly erotic. I didn't really have any more to give her after I blew my load in her pretty mouth, but it would have been nice to just chill and maybe return the favour.

panel999

Sent her an email and a text yesterday and today to ask her if available today - maybe not up yet. will post an update later tonight if plan goes ahead - now looking at a plan B & Plan C - may have to visit Michelle later in  Chingford!!

Offline funkeemonkeeguy

She told me I'm booked in this weekend so great. Txts seem nice enough. I never had the pleasure of experiencing her service at HoD so this will be a first. I will report back but I'll admit I  have high expectations based on what's been said in this forum.

jdawes

there aren't any face pics. Her body looks great, what about her face?

panel999

Booked to see her early next week - review after - Booking confirmed on AW so all systems go!!!!

Offline Thepacifist

She has a pretty face  :kissgirl:

vt

Very attractive heart-shaped face, big hazel/brown eyes, kissable lips, quite striking. She's a nubile cutie.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 12:03:00 am by vt »

Offline NightKid

Huh, looks like she dropped her prices only temporarily ... gone back up now.
Bad move for someone who is admittedly new to the indie scene. Tsk tsk  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 03:34:14 am by NightKid »

Offline Meursault

Huh, looks like she dropped her prices only temporarily ... gone back up now.
Bad move for someone who is admittedly new to the indie scene. Tsk tsk  :thumbsdown:
Supply and demand surely. If she's busy she can up the prices and when her star wanes a little she'll drop them again. Paris has done it. The best girls surely have to; otherwise they will just work too hard.

Offline smiths

Supply and demand surely. If she's busy she can up the prices and when her star wanes a little she'll drop them again. Paris has done it. The best girls surely have to; otherwise they will just work too hard.

Not all do, Shanelle of St Albans prices have stayed the same despite her feedback and many FRs on Pnet. Its obviously up to a WG what she charges, if she doesnt get enough punters she might have to cut them. Its certainly the case some forum darlings as i call them want to cash in while they can off the back of their exposure.

BeesKnees

Maybe they're high to avoid back to back bookings? I image that when she was £130 she got a lot of calls that day.

No point saying its bad business sense, as it's her business and not ours

Vea762

Maybe they're high to avoid back to back bookings? I image that when she was £130 she got a lot of calls that day.

She's busy next week-Bunny Lounge on Wednesday and that's £80 :)

Ted Bear

profile says price drop was for Thursday & Friday, which I am certain was not stated before otherwise would of visited on Friday  :dash:

Whats the bunny lounge rates - their website is shite

Vea762

profile says price drop was for Thursday & Friday, which I am certain was not stated before otherwise would of visited on Friday  :dash:

Whats the bunny lounge rates - their website is shite

Depends on how long the booking is and what services you want. Unlike HOD, Missy  seems independent enough to be allowed to work there still :)

Ted Bear

what are the basic 30min and 1hr rate - I am pretty much familiar with her services unless they are different from hod and she charges xtra for DFK, OWO etc..

:hi: Maybe you can enlighten us with your knowledge of bunny lounge.

Vea762

what are the basic 30min and 1hr rate - I am pretty much familiar with her services unless they are different from hod and she charges xtra for DFK, OWO etc..

:hi: Maybe you can enlighten us with your knowledge of bunny lounge.

Same services, same body, different charging structure...if she turns up :)

Offline NightKid

I had considered that before and there's probably a valid enough reason to do so, but I simply cannot agree with it.
Latecomers are given the short end just because they couldn't/wouldn't join the throng in time.

Not bad business sense but certainly unethical.

She's busy next week-Bunny Lounge on Wednesday and that's £80 :)

While I appreciate the information, your first post is too similar to another banned touter in this thread.
Not to mention your registration date is the same as the date he got banned.

Same services, same body, different charging structure...if she turns up :)

The hell is that supposed to mean? How can you as the owner not know if your employees will turn up or not  :dash:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 12:55:59 pm by NightKid »