Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyy_indian  (Read 4274 times)

2 review(s) for Sexyy_indian (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Indian_candy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

James6789

WG:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Used to be called Sanjana

also has another profile under the link below with fake pictures
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time and Price: 30mins @ £75

Venue Ibis hotel in Stratford E15 clean and good room and was the first client at 2pm 05/08/13
Does travel alot as you can see from her profile

Did the paper work agreed to FK and she said no OW but expected this anyway

Comms: Hard to get hold of and picks up maybe 1 in 8 calls, and replies to texts about 45mins to an hour later

Authenticity: Pictures her 100% her on the first link (Sexyy_indian" but fake pictures on second link HOWEVER what you do not see in the pictures unless you LOOK REALLY closely is that she has saggy wrinkly and wobbly belly and this can be seen from her third picture wearing the white saree where she has photoshopped her belly very well till i looked again after the appointment as she is MISSING her BELLY BUTTON

Performance: came into the room and told me to get comfortable while she got changed, 5mins in the bathroom and she came out in stockings and a laced top. undressed each other and she had HUGE boobs which was good as there is alot to play with
Belly put me right of and was beyond disgusting, you may not believe but you need to see to understand.
Pussy had alot of mileage on it and was loose not tight at all but tasted alright i would say

Sex: Not the best i had however on the plus side she WAS NOT shy and got into everything, BJ was covered which was expected however when i went to kiss her she said she dont kiss but happily took my money while agreeing to FK so negative right there.
She can cowgirl very well and loves you to be on top but i see this as being lazy but thats my opinion so turned her around on all fours and did her doggy and she responded very well and even pushed back on to me as i thursted which seemed rather nice as not many do that

Did not shove me out of the door so not a clock watcher but sadly the Saggy belly, No FK (lying) and the mileage on the pussy was a negative

positive: she is not shy, can ride in cowgirl very nicely and pushes back as you thrust when dogging

Overall, will not see again, not a chance

zootie

I have it on good authority from a punter I trust this is one to avoid.
She's had her fb hidden for a while - with good reason.

Did you not question her about that?

James6789

did ask her on the phone where she pointed out if i hovered over the number i could see all is positive and 1-2 are disputed and i thought that surely she cant fake 40 Feedbacks and the pictures did look really good and i liked her breasts to be fair.

But when i got to the hotel room and undressed her everything was a little wrong from belly to pussy to the pics on her profile but i had handed over the money and did not just want to walk, but yes she is one to avoid

James999

did ask her on the phone where she pointed out if i hovered over the number i could see all is positive and 1-2 are disputed and i thought that surely she cant fake 40 Feedbacks

Sounds like pro$$ie bollocks, if her feedbacks were as good as she said then she would have no reason to hide them, feedbacks are hidden for a reson  :hi:

James6789

i learnt that expensive lesson

On to the next and hoping its better

Offline Bangers and Gash

however when i went to kiss her she said she dont kiss but happily took my money while agreeing to FK so negative right there.

Well what a complete bitch.

Funnily enough I've been wanting to nail her for a long time but she always seems to be stuck out in the arse-end of nowhere. ie:Hounslow. I aint wasting my time trecking out there. Thanks for saving my money. She's off the list.

Chin up dude  :hi:

Offline LastManCumings

I've seen her maybe in 2011. She used to go by a different name back then. Suffice to say I haven't returned. On that occasion she had some sort of elastic waist tunic probably to keep her stomach in. She had this on during the entire time I was there. She also told me later on that she has a kid, so maybe hiding some scars and stretch marks. I guess she knows that she needs to put in the effort as other things seem to be going south (figuratively)

Cal Sam

Was about to book her.thanks for the review.close shave

indianpolishgirlfucker

I fucked her in Wembley back in early 2011. She was about 29 at the time.quite a big girl and very very dirty she took pleasure in telling me how many Asian wives she"d fucked after their husbands paid her to do so.she also revealed in her private life she was fucking her brother in law.her stomach was deformed back than