Author Topic: Anyone know what happened to kendra_kendra?  (Read 1713 times)

Offline SauVage

Hi All!

Very much a newcomer to the punting scene and this will be my first post or should I say request for information.

I had seen this girl a few times earlier this year in Glasgow and was just wondering if anyone has any idea at all where she has went to?  Is she still around at all?

I could attempt to paste the link to her AW page but not very good at that type of thing, plus the page now appears to be in-active so don't think there would be much point in doing so.  I did see a picture of her profile from an earlier thread on her so will attach that picture (hopefully).

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated gents. Thanks in Advance! :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Gypsy barebacker. Don't know and don't care. Likely she has taken her cash and gone home as most of them do when they go "inactive"

Offline FBman78


Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Hi All!

Very much a newcomer to the punting scene and this will be my first post or should I say request for information.

I had seen this girl a few times earlier this year in Glasgow and was just wondering if anyone has any idea at all where she has went to?  Is she still around at all?

I could attempt to paste the link to her AW page but not very good at that type of thing, plus the page now appears to be in-active so don't think there would be much point in doing so.  I did see a picture of her profile from an earlier thread on her so will attach that picture (hopefully).

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated gents. Thanks in Advance! :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Did you not read her LL  :rolleyes: ...or do you just like Barebackers? .... :bomb:  :crazy:

Offline SauVage

Did you not read her LL  :rolleyes: ...or do you just like Barebackers? .... :bomb:  :crazy:

I had actually first contacted her through an advert/s on Viva Street where there was no mention of Barebacking so did not know that she offered this.  When asked the question by her during the punt I was a bit taken aback but always opted for covered (except for OWO).  She was actually a nice girl who I had a good rapport with.....dare I call it that?  She also fit the bill looks & attitude wise for me, something I have been unable to find again with other girls I have visited.

Offline SauVage

Gypsy barebacker. Don't know and don't care. Likely she has taken her cash and gone home as most of them do when they go "inactive"

Thanks Julius, was thinking this would be the most probable reason why I could not contact/find her.  Just wanted to ask the question to see if she were still about due to a lot of adverts having fake photos, thought I might have been not "looking" properly.

Offline SauVage

Might have died barebacking

LOL :D

Jeez you guys can be harsh at times but I do agree, she was playing with fire offering that as a service! :dash:

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
I had actually first contacted her through an advert/s on Viva Street where there was no mention of Barebacking so did not know that she offered this.  When asked the question by her during the punt I was a bit taken aback but always opted for covered (except for OWO).  She was actually a nice girl who I had a good rapport with.....dare I call it that?  She also fit the bill looks & attitude wise for me, something I have been unable to find again with other girls I have visited.
so she asked you if you wanted unprotected sex or not?...and you still went ahead with the booking!... :bomb:

If you are unable to find someone who "fits the bill" other than a Barebacker, then I don't hold out much hope for you.. :thumbsdown:

Any WG who openly advertises BB on their profile, should be avoided...if not for your sake, then for everyone else's.. :dash:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 05:42:37 pm by Clattypats »

Offline SauVage

so she asked you if you wanted unprotected sex or not?...and you still went ahead with the booking!... :bomb:

If you are unable to find someone who "fits the bill" other than a Barebacker, then I don't hold out much hope for you.. :thumbsdown:

Any WG who openly advertises BB on their profile, should be avoided...if not for your sake, then for everyone else's.. :dash:

Yes, she was literally my second punt.....it caught me off guard and with the extreme horn.....so I went ahead with the booking, OWO & sex covered.  Upon reflection I know I was taking a risk every time I visited her but at the time was too busy enjoying myself.  I got on really well with her hence the reason for my post, not the fact that I like or am drawn to Barebackers which I don't and am not!  As I said, I originally contacted her through Viva Street and there was no mention of unprotected sex being offered there.

Don't get me wrong there have been other girls that "fit the bill" in regards to looks and the profiles/adverts have said all the right things, but then you meet with the girls (if it is the girl pictured in the advert) and it just seems so mechanical with them, then they don't do services offered on their LL.

I would steer clear of any adverts offering BB anyway but I take your criticism and advice on board Clattypats :thumbsup:

Offline Happyjose

Yes, she was literally my second punt.....it caught me off guard and with the extreme horn.....so I went ahead with the booking, OWO & sex covered.

....I would steer clear of any adverts offering BB anyway but I take your criticism and advice on board Clattypats :thumbsup:

So knowing this prossie barebacks you still went back several times, and are in fact now looking to find her again.

Also, if you think wearing a condom will provide adequate protection against all the nasties you might encounter with a prossie who openly advertises BB, considering the type of fuckwits who openly seek this service, then at the very least you are a danger to yourself.

Google 'bug chasers' for more context

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Yes, she was literally my second punt.....it caught me off guard and with the extreme horn.....so I went ahead with the booking, OWO & sex covered.  Upon reflection I know I was taking a risk every time I visited her but at the time was too busy enjoying myself.  I got on really well with her hence the reason for my post, not the fact that I like or am drawn to Barebackers which I don't and am not!  As I said, I originally contacted her through Viva Street and there was no mention of unprotected sex being offered there.

Don't get me wrong there have been other girls that "fit the bill" in regards to looks and the profiles/adverts have said all the right things, but then you meet with the girls (if it is the girl pictured in the advert) and it just seems so mechanical with them, then they don't do services offered on their LL.

I would steer clear of any adverts offering BB anyway but I take your criticism and advice on board Clattypats :thumbsup:
Not to flog a dead horse or anything...But to say you are irresponsible would be a major understatement... :bomb:

I just hope you never visit any WGs I frequent... :scare:

Let's hope her profile stays down, and she has Fucked off and takes all the Dimwit punters that want to see her, with her.... :wacko: :wackogirl: