Author Topic: lilywhitexx Edinburgh  (Read 1827 times)

happy as barry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I don't go to escorts to often,been trying get a meeting with lily for a long time, keep emailing and getting a knockback, so I tried once more, hey presto got a meet with her, I was very happy to meet her after all the hype surrounding her.
Got  to say I was totally underwhelmed by her, I went for the festival deal £100 for 45 mins, there was a distinct smell of smoke from her, looks wise she is pretty,nice and friendly, she was professional about her work without being emotional.
After trying so long to meet her I was disappointed, not worth the wait :(
Sorry don't know how to put the link on.

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59

Offline Lilywhite

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 604
  • Likes: 24
  •  
Hi Barry, I'm sorry you felt this way- perhaps you can tell me when this was, because I'm curious about a couple of things you've mentioned? Was this an outcall?

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Seems to me this review is fake.

Taking into consideration that:

- The OP had no issues add links to review last time around, this time around OP has forgotten how to add reviews
- the first review by the OP was for a WG who had 3 Positives reviews and wrote a load of jargon against her
- same thing this time around, to discredit a well reviewed WG

I am certain that this is a rival WG or pimp trying to cause issues to WGs in the same region.

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,172
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
there was a distinct smell of smoke from her

....that's interesting. On the interview tab:

Q. Do you smoke? A. No

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
This is your second review OP, and the legitimacy of both have been questioned.. :unknown: ..Seems there may be more to you than meets the eye..

You've been able to smell smoke from the two of them...One as Courtney says, on her interview tab it states she doesn't smoke...You can also tell a Romanian WG from her smell! ... :wacko: ...Are you a sniffer dog... :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 09:16:56 am by Clattypats »

Offline Happyjose

You've been called out OP, time to respond

The doubts seem well-founded, so post some more detail so we know that you're on the level

Maybe something that hasn't been posted about her before, like the big tat of a bulldog she has on her arse or similar

Edit: Banned
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 12:18:19 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
Ms white does seem to bring out the weirdos.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

....that's interesting. On the interview tab:

Q. Do you smoke? A. No

The only thing I smell is bullshit and it's not coming from Lily.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,172
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
Ms white does seem to bring out the weirdos.

Thank goodness we are quite normal Matrix. :D :blush:

Big Dave L, previously banned for STD allegations and then does a review on the same Lola girl a year later. :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: