Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gracie May1, stoke on trent  (Read 4299 times)

7 review(s) for Lexi P (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Willyed

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR C
Booked Gracie a few weeks ago as I knew I was staying over in the area for work.
2 hrs £200
She arrived on time, looking better than I expected as profile pictures are sometimes misleading.
Gracie does everything on her list, great owo skills and depp French kissing were plentiful.

I'd say she a bit of a pse in my opinion, a really sultry dirty looking girl with a nice smooth toned body.
Plenty of eye contact whilst deep throating.
Don't think of her as a blonde bimbo by any chance as she's very intellectual.
My punts over the years are getting better and better and she is by far the best.
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Yanusmc

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR C
Booked Gracie a few weeks ago as I knew I was staying over in the area for work.
2 hrs £200
She arrived on time, looking better than I expected as profile pictures are sometimes misleading.
Gracie does everything on her list, great owo skills and depp French kissing were plentiful.

I'd say she a bit of a pse in my opinion, a really sultry dirty looking girl with a nice smooth toned body.
Plenty of eye contact whilst deep throating.
Don't think of her as a blonde bimbo by any chance as she's very intellectual.
My punts over the years are getting better and better and she is by far the best.

She's a lovely girl but if you consider her intellectual then welcome to UKPunting Forrest

Offline HailWood

Cheers for the review fella, Gracie May has been on my HL for a while. I do need to get around to sampling her services.