Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FckDollPrincess - Too good to be true... or scammer?  (Read 2011 times)

Offline dubs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks good, but her profile on UKE was in pre-mod and now I think it has been deleted.  I guess admin would know why... maybe TYE again?

Offline azrael

Theres more negs than pos with this one, openly admits to being inexperienced yet asking for £160, doesnt mind two guys at once yet no A's :unknown:

OldAdmin

It's a fake profile, belonging to a troll who keeps creating AW and UKE profiles.
I think I know who it is ;)

midlandz_boy88

thanks put her on the hotlist this morning. looks like time to take her off  size 4 on her interviews, would have been a good punt, slim and tight probably,

Ming

Damn, that's a shame, could have easily been tempted by those pics....

Ming  :hi:

Offline smiley9

Thanks Admin too good to be true  :dash:

:drinks:

Online cricket2

Woww this site again proves it's worth. Literally was almost about to book her, but luckily remembered to do a quick search on here. She(or he?) did sound very genuine in pm.

Offline PLeisure

Woww this site again proves it's worth. Literally was almost about to book her, but luckily remembered to do a quick search on here. She(or he?) did sound very genuine in pm.
Really?? She hadn't set her rates yet/ wasn't officially a SP...  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 09:36:52 am by PLeisure »

Online cricket2

She had her rates showing when I first found the profile, and are still showing now. And she's added a private gallery as well now, which I don't think was there yesterday when I last checked. However, profile's not verified, so still very suspicious given the concerns raised here

Offline dboy74

Thanks, Admin.

Wondered why she had been removed from UKE so quickly.

neoteric

Yes, that profile picture with the white hot pants and crop top is really HOT, got me twitching enough to spend on the Private Gallery. Nothing spectacular in there, the best pic by far is the hot pants one and that's free. I did suspect it was a scam and only there for selling photos. The profile was taken down for a while but then came back pretty quickly. I wrote to Alexis and said I liked her pictures and surprise, surprise I got a nice reply thanking me for my comments. I wrote again making a rather generous £1K offer for a meeting, but this went unread. Think this is a scam, but not sure what they get out of this, just selling pics at a couple of quid a time I guess will make a few hundred? Anyhow onwards and upwards I've got a really nice Chinese lady I'm off to see.   

Ming

Yes, that profile picture with the white hot pants and crop top is really HOT, got me twitching enough to spend on the Private Gallery. Nothing spectacular in there, the best pic by far is the hot pants one and that's free. I did suspect it was a scam and only there for selling photos. The profile was taken down for a while but then came back pretty quickly. I wrote to Alexis and said I liked her pictures and surprise, surprise I got a nice reply thanking me for my comments. I wrote again making a rather generous £1K offer for a meeting, but this went unread. Think this is a scam, but not sure what they get out of this, just selling pics at a couple of quid a time I guess will make a few hundred? Anyhow onwards and upwards I've got a really nice Chinese lady I'm off to see.   

Are you a fantasist? "I wrote again making a rather generous £1K offer for a meeting"

A member since May 2016, this is your first post in all that time..............The BS alarm is ringing

Offline azrael

Are you a fantasist? "I wrote again making a rather generous £1K offer for a meeting"

A member since May 2016, this is your first post in all that time..............The BS alarm is ringing

:lol: :lol: :lol: he might just be :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantasist, nutter, troll or perhaps he means £1T meaning £100. I'm being kind to him!  :hi:

neoteric

Ooops I don't have a numeric keypad on my wifi keyboard K = 2 so it was supposed to be £120 which is generous considering it's a First timer with zero feedback and in fact, FckDollPrincess has not allowed the Ratings and Feedback to be displayed. Apologies for lack of postings, but I am a genuine punter, don't get out much these days as I'm an 'old timer' :-)

Just puzzled about the point of a profiles like this - suppose it's an electronic form of cock teasing - let's call it an iTease.... 

splodger69

« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 09:18:12 pm by splodger69 »

Ming

... :lol:

Loving this new method of looking up hidden feedback......

Just in case the facility disappears here's a copy and paste:

Feedback only    Jakey13 (22)    01/09/2017 10:38    Seeking Services
   False profile scammer
Feedback only    Jakey13 (22)    01/09/2017 10:37    Seeking Services
   Waste of time false profile 5bookings no answer
Feedback only    Jakey13 (22)    31/08/2017 17:11    Seeking Services
   Hi every1 don't waste your time doesn't reply to bookings or mail if she comes back giving me loads look at my feedback
Feedback only    Gent22 (18)    31/08/2017 14:44    Seeking Services
   made booking, good comms then no comms at all so did not happen, might be a fake account !
Feedback only    Midlander8484 (14)    30/08/2017 18:03    Seeking Services
   Decide for yourselves. Made a booking for 4 hours and excellent comma until today. The young lady clearly read my booking and then blocked me!

Just proves what Admin said.

Offline azrael

Loving this new method of looking up hidden feedback......

Just in case the facility disappears here's a copy and paste:

Feedback only    Jakey13 (22)    01/09/2017 10:38    Seeking Services
   False profile scammer
Feedback only    Jakey13 (22)    01/09/2017 10:37    Seeking Services
   Waste of time false profile 5bookings no answer
Feedback only    Jakey13 (22)    31/08/2017 17:11    Seeking Services
   Hi every1 don't waste your time doesn't reply to bookings or mail if she comes back giving me loads look at my feedback
Feedback only    Gent22 (18)    31/08/2017 14:44    Seeking Services
   made booking, good comms then no comms at all so did not happen, might be a fake account !
Feedback only    Midlander8484 (14)    30/08/2017 18:03    Seeking Services
   Decide for yourselves. Made a booking for 4 hours and excellent comma until today. The young lady clearly read my booking and then blocked me!

Just proves what Admin said.

Is it me or isnt any one else getting it? How do you see hidden feedback?

Ming

Using the link from the original op

External Link/Members Only2874139&apikey=H13cMi64jtVRTV-cdI_khdgSHnCdHJmPGEs4XPk9g1c

Just replace the AW ID number for the one on the profile you want to see the feed back, so for this one replace with 4284391 and voila, see his feedback.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 10:30:15 pm by Ming »

Offline monstar

It doesn't show full info on the mobile page - for chrome, 'Request desktop site' in menu / options.