Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Well Health, 177-179 Praed St, Paddington, 0207 402 7416  (Read 59689 times)

Offline kiwi69

A new Chinese massage clinic, opposite the Hilton Hotel, and with en-suite showers in each room ! Hallelujah !!  :)  IMO it sets a benchmark with it's excellent standards of cleanliness and service. And has even received positive reports on the " other site '' from the (very!) few who still are participants  !  :P

Plus none of the predatory upselling that is an unwelcome feature of many Chinese places.Thus contributing to an infinitely more relaxing and enjoyable experience. I also  availed myself of the opportunity to purchase some diabetic specific Chinese medicinal products with bi-lingual labeling as I've never been comfortable purchasing when I can't read the labels !  :rolleyes:

I've made two visits now and have left a very relaxed and very happy camper each time.  ;)

As an aside, please keep any future reports non specific, re names , services , etc as requested.

Brian

As an aside, please keep any future reports non specific, re names , services , etc as requested.

Well I think you need to confirm whether it is a straight massage or not and what the prices are.

Wayang

Well I think you need to confirm whether it is a straight massage or not and what the prices are.

Why not, for once, go there and make a contribution to the board instead of constantly asking questions?

whiterussian

ur flogging a dead horse Wayang. He's a simpleton and does it on purpose to gain a reaction.

Footlong

A new Chinese massage clinic, opposite the Hilton Hotel, and with en-suite showers in each room ! Hallelujah !!  :)  IMO it sets a benchmark with it's excellent standards of cleanliness and service. And has even received positive reports on the " other site '' from the (very!) few who still are participants  !  :P

Plus none of the predatory upselling that is an unwelcome feature of many Chinese places.Thus contributing to an infinitely more relaxing and enjoyable experience. I also  availed myself of the opportunity to purchase some diabetic specific Chinese medicinal products with bi-lingual labeling as I've never been comfortable purchasing when I can't read the labels !  :rolleyes:

I've made two visits now and have left a very relaxed and very happy camper each time.  ;)

I'm a little confused. I checked out the web site for this place and it looks very good: nice and new, qualified staff, good range of services on offer etc. I just therefore wondered why it has found its way onto what is essentially a punting website where I assume guys are looking for sex and other forms of sexual fun and satisfaction. Have I missed something?

FT

Wayang

There has been an upsurge in punters looking for both a genuine massage and. sometimes, sexual relief ranging from hand relief, via a BJ to FS provided by a dressed/bare topped/naked masseuse.  The providers range from genuine tantaric massage (90 percent claiming to be tantric are probably fake but they charge more) through multi providers based in one place to individuals.  In London and probably elsewhere the 'Chinese' medicine shops are major players usually with increasing popularity leading to declining service.
Some punters enjoy the tension of will she/won't she offer additional services.
Prices for massage and some sexual activity range from about £30 up making the service generally cheaper than punting.
As a generalisation the more you visit a masseuse the more likely it is that the 'range of services' will increase/improve.
%%% has extensive information on 'massages.'

Offline MrPawb

Popped in here yesterday, £30 for 30 minutes. Very friendly, pretty masseuse put me at ease. Had a very relaxing massage with a little extra too (for a little extra)!
No complaints here.

Offline jjmoons

One thing that always puts my off going to fixed locations like this is the fact that they might be police aware and under surveillance and sods law, I'm in there when they do a raid!

Call me paranoid but I'm not an experienced punter and this is one thing that worried me!

Offline smiths

One thing that always puts my off going to fixed locations like this is the fact that they might be police aware and under surveillance and sods law, I'm in there when they do a raid!

Call me paranoid but I'm not an experienced punter and this is one thing that worried me!

Many punting locations are fixed though of course, what i dont think is a good idea is posting the full address as in this case on here. No doubt the police read the site for free intelligence gathering and are now aware of this place even if they werent before.

Its not illegal for a punter to go to a brothel per se anyway, only if the WGs were proved to be trafficked or being coerced which a punter has no way of knowing about usually would he possibly get into police bother if a raid happened. Thats a risk a punter has to weigh up.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 05:38:47 pm by smiths »

Joe Blob

Rest assured that when a WG, brothel, massage parlour starts up in business, the police know where they are almost immediately.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Rest assured that when a WG, brothel, massage parlour starts up in business, the police know where they are almost immediately.

I agree, but in most cases they turn a blind eye ---- unless they receive complaints.

Offline smiths

I agree, but why make it even easier for the police by posting the full address, in my view that is best done via PM. ;)

Offline smiths

I agree, but in most cases they turn a blind eye ---- unless they receive complaints.

In some cases they turn a blind eye even if they receive written complaints as proved by the letter sent to GMP regarding Sandys Superstars from a local residents group and political activist. ;)

Offline jjmoons

I've not done many punts and it's only been to satisfy a foot fetish as I can't bring it up with girlfriends as it might freak them out so I've purposely aimed for hotel based ones or ones that are in nicer areas with reasonable and non-fake looking reviews on Awork.

Just found this article while doing some research External Link/Members Only

Offline Jimmyredcab

Many punting locations are fixed though of course, what i dont think is a good idea is posting the full address as in this case on here.

The reason the address was allowed is because they operate from a shop in a busy Paddington street, they are obviously not too concerned about discretion.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline shooter

Went there today - £30 for 30 minute massage, £40 for a hand job with the massueuse naked.  Just so everyone knows the deal, its not as if we all have to be so fucking coy on here.   :angry:

Good massage and HR, one of thiose things I like to do every once in a while, but when you think for a tenner more you can get an hour of propoer punting elsewhere, it really is just a once in a while activity....

Offline smiths

The reason the address was allowed is because they operate from a shop in a busy Paddington street, they are obviously not too concerned about discretion.

They dont say cocks wanked and naked women inside on the shop sign though.

IMO the police and other authorities read punting forums, they now know this place offers more than a massage, so if they didnt know before they do now, doesnt seem too smart to me.

k

I wonder what their neighbours get up to?  Dry Cleaners it says on the window...

Offline iName

Went there today - £30 for 30 minute massage, £40 for a hand job with the massueuse naked.  Just so everyone knows the deal, its not as if we all have to be so fucking coy on here.   :angry:

Good massage and HR, one of thiose things I like to do every once in a while, but when you think for a tenner more you can get an hour of propoer punting elsewhere, it really is just a once in a while activity....

did the women look good?

The President

Well they don't need to go far to get the bed linen cleaned  :yahoo:

bigone

up_peri_scope

And you get your suit dry-cleaned for free  :crazy:

DanRSN

I've been. How it seems to go, at the counter you pay for the massage (that they offer on the website). During that time, the therapist may offer certain extras, for extra cash (although at the Piccadilly one I was able to pay for a happy ending with a card afterwards). I am not 100% sure how far the therapists are willing to go, it will depend on the therapist, it will depend if you go there with enough cash, and it probably depends if she likes you.

Personally I went there because I have certain back problem due to a road accident many years ago, and I know a massage helps. The girl knew what she was doing and I was able to take full advantage of the extras I could afford at the time.

Personally got as far as naked mutual (extra 60) on a Monday at the Paddington, has anybody has gone any further (ie oral, full) how much extra was it? Which day?

taplowwarrior

I ventured into Paddington and into well health. Phoned up as I got off the train, one lady was free so I had 30 mins relaxing massage  for £25 .had young lady called Emma not bad looking  carrying a few extra pounds but all in the right places, gave me a very  nice massage knows what she is doing. About 20 mins in  got ask if I wanted extra £20 hr,£30 with her naked or £40 everything  I assume sex    I did not ask cause only wanted hr.so I plumed for the £30 option she had a fine pair of tits and lovely big nipples to match. She skillfully teased my cock till I could take no more .only my 2nd punt this  was a lot better than  green leaves in clapham. For near enough same price the lady stayed fully clothed. Ensuite shower here as well all in all not bad  for £55.  Or did I pay too much. I would go again for sure.  To try out the other 5 ladies I think that work there all Chinese .

DanRSN

Tried again. There was a guy on reception, paid for two hours, after about half an hour of good quality massage the issue of extras arose. Extra £100 for everything including OWO.  £180 for a two /one and a half hour punt seems fairly good value. In fact it would have been good value at £300 she was so good at massage and all the other stuff we did.

gekiro

Had a couple of beers the other night nearby and got into the mood so figured I'd get a little massage and see what extras I might get. Standard massage started it off before the question was asked: B2B or sex? Sex please!

After a bit of nipple sucking to get warmed up she went on top and gave me a good riding, regular cowgirl and unprompted, switching into Asian style. It was good, she felt tight though on a tiny massage table was a little precarious. This lasted about 10 mins before switching to doggy which allowed me to pump her a little more vigorously to completion. Room was not well ventilated and got bloody warm though so worked up a lot of sweat. Thankfully the shower was strong.

No kissing or intimacy, hardly any chat but pleasant enough. Linda's her name I believe. Mid-late 30s but younger looking thanks to Asian genes. Nice tits, natural, not that slimline or toned but a normal size 10. Bush downstairs. Tip was £60 on top of the hour long massage fee which is a standard £45.

A steamier session can be had with Sophia, one of her colleagues. She looks very similar. She's into DFK and likes RO (large labia for those into that). Never had full service from her, but I'm sure she would offer it.

Offline od13218

Had a couple of beers the other night nearby and got into the mood so figured I'd get a little massage and see what extras I might get. Standard massage started it off before the question was asked: B2B or sex? Sex please!

After a bit of nipple sucking to get warmed up she went on top and gave me a good riding, regular cowgirl and unprompted, switching into Asian style. It was good, she felt tight though on a tiny massage table was a little precarious. This lasted about 10 mins before switching to doggy which allowed me to pump her a little more vigorously to completion. Room was not well ventilated and got bloody warm though so worked up a lot of sweat. Thankfully the shower was strong.

No kissing or intimacy, hardly any chat but pleasant enough. Linda's her name I believe. Mid-late 30s but younger looking thanks to Asian genes. Nice tits, natural, not that slimline or toned but a normal size 10. Bush downstairs. Tip was £60 on top of the hour long massage fee which is a standard £45.

A steamier session can be had with Sophia, one of her colleagues. She looks very similar. She's into DFK and likes RO (large labia for those into that). Never had full service from her, but I'm sure she would offer it.

Yep- had Sophia yesterday and I agree. Didn't have FS but I'm sure I could have for the right price. Paid for half an hour. Raunchy and flirty from the off, good massage, had body to body for an extra 35 (she asked 40, I offered 30, we compromised!)
Very good oily b2b, came all over her stomach and tits. Lots of fk, much of it dfk, fingering too. Very good- will be back!
Doug

Offline Suicune

Thanks very much for the updates on this one, I keep hurrying past at Paddington and wishing there was the time to call in.

Hopefully, next week will see this resolved!  :P

Offline rebelsurge

od13218 you got good value for your £35 tip, £60 should get you the promised land
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline od13218

od13218 you got good value for your £35 tip, £60 should get you the promised land
Went back yesterday- had 40 mins before my train so thought I'd see if Sophia was in. Another great dirty session of B2B though as I was in a rush didn't ask for FS.
Hope to try next time- love her raunchy style :)

duckfeeder

Went here after reading reviews on UKP. I walked up the stairs to be greeted by an attractive woman (28 ?) at reception with fabulous breasts. 45mins massage £35.00. She showed me to a room and told me take off my clothes. To my delight it was her who came back to do the massage. "Soft or hard massage?" I chose 'soft' which was more or less her just running fingers over my skin. Ten minutes of that and she popped the magic question. HJ for £20 or £30 with no clothes on. I chose the latter, fabulous body. "Quick or slow?" Slow, please. She stripped to nothing and was happy to be touched everywhere and almost encouraged it. Twenty-five minutes later I was a happy man and she was £30 up. She then gave me a proper leg massage to finish.

Her name is Wendy and as I say she's pretty with a great bod.

Only downside to this is its location, right opposite a very busy mainline station exit!

May well visit again.

Very pink decor...

Offline oohisay

Are all of the Ladies Asian here? Wouldn't like to just turn up & be allocated a European.
Thinking of trying Sophia if she's still there, anyone been lately?

Offline Rupert

Went here after reading reviews on UKP. I walked up the stairs to be greeted by an attractive woman (28 ?) at reception with fabulous breasts. 45mins massage £35.00. She showed me to a room and told me take off my clothes. To my delight it was her who came back to do the massage. "Soft or hard massage?" I chose 'soft' which was more or less her just running fingers over my skin. Ten minutes of that and she popped the magic question. HJ for £20 or £30 with no clothes on. I chose the latter, fabulous body. "Quick or slow?" Slow, please. She stripped to nothing and was happy to be touched everywhere and almost encouraged it. Twenty-five minutes later I was a happy man and she was £30 up. She then gave me a proper leg massage to finish.

Her name is Wendy and as I say she's pretty with a great bod.

Only downside to this is its location, right opposite a very busy mainline station exit!

May well visit again.

Very pink decor...

Hi Duckfeeder are you sure her name is Wendy tried calling but no one is there by that name, I have been to thus place for a few years and the only girls are Linda, Sophia, Emma and Lisa.

duckfeeder

Hello, Rupert. My error, it was the 'famous' Linda. Get so confused with these two-syllable names... Rita, Penny, Suzi, Annie, Linda, etc.

Offline niceandsimple

I popped in here (second visit) around a week ago and saw Sophia.
I pre-booked the visit and Sophia was waiting.
Massage acceptable - wouldn't say she was trained but it was ok.
Offered extra and accepted FS which bartered down from £60 to £50.
I recalled the comment about her big lips so requested RO which was accepted however wished I hadn't as thought the catch of the day had just been landed.
I had forgotten this bit about my last visit until I was reminded...I was asked if I had 'cover' with me which didn't so she provided one.... and once done I was given it to take away with me.... I had forgotten that happened the last time until she gave it to me.
Wont return....

Offline Rupert

I popped in here (second visit) around a week ago and saw Sophia.
I pre-booked the visit and Sophia was waiting.
Massage acceptable - wouldn't say she was trained but it was ok.
Offered extra and accepted FS which bartered down from £60 to £50.
I recalled the comment about her big lips so requested RO which was accepted however wished I hadn't as thought the catch of the day had just been landed.
I had forgotten this bit about my last visit until I was reminded...I was asked if I had 'cover' with me which didn't so she provided one.... and once done I was given it to take away with me.... I had forgotten that happened the last time until she gave it to me.
Wont return....

£50 for FS does that include owo and has anyone had this offered from the other girls

Offline niceandsimple

Dont forget the massage fee Rupert. I think it was £40 for the hour. As for OWO.... I cant actually recall! Must have been bland... mind you I had a wet rotting kipper hanging over me at the time which wasnt overly pleasant so may have distracted me....... this was my second FS and second girl in this establishment.

Offline Rupert

Dont forget the massage fee Rupert. I think it was £40 for the hour. As for OWO.... I cant actually recall! Must have been bland... mind you I had a wet rotting kipper hanging over me at the time which wasnt overly pleasant so may have distracted me....... this was my second FS and second girl in this establishment.

lol, do you recall the other girl I have seen Linda who is good looking wonder if she does FS

Offline niceandsimple

Cant recall her name I am afraid. Wasnt overly attractive but did the job. Was a few months ago now and was a train to tube infill!

duckfeeder

I don't know if this is a word of warning or a top tip.

I went again recently and saw Sophia. I had to wait a little as she was finishing with someone else and the other girls were busy. This place is busier than anywhere else I have been. Massage was nice enough and then she offered a Hand Job. Agree price and she stripped to nothing by taking off just the one garment, obviously does that fairly regularly. She got down to the job with the usual unnecessary puffing and panting telling me I am a Big Boy, etc. Then after a few minutes she leapt onto the table with her fanny facing me. Slowly she pushed herself further and further into my face until she was rubbing herself on my nose and mouth. She was hot and wet, but (and I don't want to appear ungrateful) it was not what I wanted. Anyway, job done, she climbed off and gave me a good massage, me still reeling slightly from the experience. While there I heard three other guys come in, one was told to come back the others to wait. Maybe this extra is up your street maybe not. Not up mine, there was no evidence of her showering between me and the guy before and made no attempt to do so after me. Forty quid. I guess I could have just asked her to get off...

duckfeeder

Forgot to add, she offered blow job and full fuck too. Much more than any of the other girls there in my experience.

Offline od13218

Went back yesterday- had 40 mins before my train so thought I'd see if Sophia was in. Another great dirty session of B2B though as I was in a rush didn't ask for FS.
Hope to try next time- love her raunchy style :)
Went back the other day and saw Sophia again: 30 min massage for £25 plus FS for £60. Excellent sensual massage with lots of teasing and touching, DFK on arrival, OW and ball licking/sucking, nipple licking/sucking both ways, lots more DFK, and a nice tight fuck with her on top. Hot shower and no rush- was there about 40 mins.
Doug

Speedy

I went again recently and saw Sophia. I had to wait a little as she was finishing with someone else and the other girls were busy. This place is busier than anywhere else I have been. Massage was nice enough and then she offered a Hand Job. Agree price and she stripped to nothing by taking off just the one garment, obviously does that fairly regularly. She got down to the job with the usual unnecessary puffing and panting telling me I am a Big Boy, etc. Then after a few minutes she leapt onto the table with her fanny facing me. Slowly she pushed herself further and further into my face until she was rubbing herself on my nose and mouth. She was hot and wet, but (and I don't want to appear ungrateful) it was not what I wanted. Anyway, job done, she climbed off and gave me a good massage, me still reeling slightly from the experience. While there I heard three other guys come in, one was told to come back the others to wait. Maybe this extra is up your street maybe not. Not up mine, there was no evidence of her showering between me and the guy before and made no attempt to do so after me. Forty quid. I guess I could have just asked her to get off...

In my experience Sophia has no limits. I definitely wouldn't be going down on her if I was you!

FoxtrotOscar

An additional bonus of this busy place is that it is open at 10.00 on Sunday morning. To relieve you of what was unspent on Saturday night....

Offline Peterbry

What time of day was it? Wondering if going past 6pm means you're catching the evening rush hour with people popping in before the commute home, and if going earlier in the day will mean you have more luck?

Offline rebelsurge

14.00 to 16.30 tends to be the quietest time in most shops.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Online BillGoldberg

14.00 to 16.30 tends to be the quietest time in most shops.

This is true, I went there at the weekend just after 2pm and based on the no holds barred reputation of Sophia I picked her

The place overall doesnt have the professionalism, cleaniliness, relatively 'safe' vibe nor comfort of Sala Thai in Hendon, that was my first impression, the other strong impression I got was that the bald Indian guy manning reception was a rude asshole

Additionally, the shower in the room I was in had only 1 temperature setting: 'blazing hot'

All that aside, Sophia herself certainly isnt a looker, not really ugly, but definitely not a beauty either, sexy in a sort of seasoned whoreish way. She's skinny, breasts are small but very saggy, however  her arse is fairly nice and firm.

She's Chinese and medium to tall height for am oriental girl
I'd put her agewise at roughly mid 30s

Sophia is pleasant, has a nice soft voice, a caring manner about her and her massage skills are ok to reasonably good
Kissing was quite light with some tongue action but definitely not full on DFK by any means
Sex itself was pretty good, but not amazing

Her oral skills really impressed me and that is how she finally got me off, and for that I would say its worth seeing her

In summary, I still far prefer Sala Thai despite it being more pricey and with more restrictive services, its just a far classier place and the women are Thai, as opposed to Chinese, and more attractive, but thats just my preference and opinion

Well Health offers more sexual services for your buck but it feels like a sleazy, low rent joint, pretty much a shabby, stereotypical knocking shop for an area like this or Kings Cross

If I was horny and out of options then I'd go back but only for some quick skilfully delivered owo by Sophia

I had originally intended to see 'Busty Natalia' in East London, but couldnt get through to her and she wouldnt pick up her phone for whatever reason. Sophia at 'Well Health' was Plan B
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 07:52:31 pm by BillGoldberg »

trombare1

This is true, I went there at the weekend just after 2pm and based on the no holds barred reputation of Sophia I picked her

The place overall doesnt have the professionalism, cleaniliness, relatively 'safe' vibe nor comfort of Sala Thai in Hendon, that was my first impression, the other strong impression I got was that the bald Indian guy manning reception was a rude asshole

Additionally, the shower in the room I was in had only 1 temperature setting: 'blazing hot'

All that aside, Sophia herself certainly isnt a looker, not really ugly, but definitely not a beauty either, sexy in a sort of seasoned whoreish way. She's skinny, breasts are small but very saggy, however  her arse is fairly nice and firm.

Is she really uglier than Lisa/Maow of Sala Thai??

Offline Kamaka

I wouldn't call her ugly. A slightly strange face but not ugly.

Offline hawai5o

Their branch at Denman street is a better deal &cleaner . Not too much of a passing trade as with the other Soho shops .
Usual prices,HR £20 ,B2B £40 no need to haggle . Had an OKish  B2B with Vickey .
Lisa also works at Praed street . .