Author Topic: Sexi.Sami X - Glasgow - Maryhill Rd  (Read 3639 times)

Mingemidden

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been a while since my last punt as I tried to settle down however that didn't work out so I was looking for someone to get back on the saddle with.
All comms done by text with no problems at all.
Price £100 for an hr great value for the experience you get.
Location nice flat on Maryhill Rd easy parking and secure I felt very safe. her flat is nice and clean and well looked after.
Sammi is an attractive girl but  she has a bit of a complex about being overweight, I would say she's a size 12 which is definitely not overweight to me, she's very easy on the eye has a cracking pair of breasts (one of the advantages of putting on weight) and very responsive nipples.
Sammi met me at the door wearing a nice little black number with hold up stockings, she showed me to the room and offered me a drink which I declined, no sooner had I handed over the money she had her lips on me stroking my boaby and pulling my clothes off which was what I was hoping for after reading the reviews on here.
She then gave OWO very sloppy and deep I wanted to burst there and then, on to missionary asked where I could come she said anywhere but my face so on her belly it was she cleaned me up then we lay chatting, she's really good company and can hold a conversation.
She reads the reviews on here and was upset about her negative as she felt it was unfair, she also said people were calling her fat & an alky she was sober with me and I would definitely not say she was fat.
On with round two.
Again started with deep OWO on with the bag then a doggy pounding coming over her arse this time I cleaned her up, after that I had time left I thought I'd be asked to leave but she said what's the hurry some more chat then she asked me If I wanted to taste her cheesecake which she made so I had a bit which was lovely.
Sami is a very enthusiastic girl who puts bags of effort into your time together I'd definitely go back again and definitely a positive for me. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:   

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
She'd probably get less comments about her weight if her profile pics were a more accurate representation of how she looks now.

I found her a decent punt with some caveats. She got a positive off me but I probably wouldn't go back.

Offline Happyjose


She reads the reviews on here and was upset about her negative as she felt it was unfair, she also said people were calling her fat & an alky she was sober with me and I would definitely not say she was fat.


Yet again, another 'reviewer' feels it necessary to address a perceived sleight against some prossie and admits to discussing reviews on here with one.

Nobody gives a fuck how she feels about a negative review, when it appears to be thoroughly deserved. This is a punters site. If she reads the reviews she should be prepared to hear some home truths.

Did you promise to leave her a positive review?

Offline Happyjose

As it seems to be an increasing problem, here's the relevant guidance from the wiki:

You are free to post your own review for your own experience. Do not reference other reviewers reviews to defend your position or post a review to white knight an escort.

Anyway, definitely not fat, but cheesecake is readily available.

You couldn't make it up.....
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 09:09:35 pm by Happyjose »

Offline David1970

First review in two and half years and a glowing review, telling us about her hurt feelings from other reviews. You should stick to the facts of the punt when doing a review IMHO.

Offline mr small

She is size 16, wasn't keen on cowgirl as SHE thought she was too heavy, and likes to just pull her top down to show her boobs while keeping her belly covered.

I thought she was a fun girl who is great fun and good company but is not happy with the weight she has put on.

Agree with others that most of the grief she gets is due to her decision to show older photos on her profile.

 :hi: 


Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,172
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
Yet again, another 'reviewer' feels it necessary to address a perceived sleight against some prossie and admits to discussing reviews on here with one.

+1 ...another with shit for brains. :wacko: :crazy: :blush:

Offline dougal

She refused to go on top when I seen her a couple of years ago n she wasn't a 16 then. She's full of shite

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
She refused to go on top when I seen her a couple of years ago n she wasn't a 16 then. She's full of shite
My experience with her also about a year and a half,or so, ago..wouldn't see her again..She is Bang average IMO..And if she does read the reviews on here..maybe she should try cutting out the racist comments, in front of punters.. :wackogirl:

Offline dougal

My experience with her also about a year and a half,or so, ago..wouldn't see her again..She is Bang average IMO..And if she does read the reviews on here..maybe she should try cutting out the racist comments, in front of punters.. :wackogirl:

She's dangerous aswell. Taking calls from coppers she's on first name terms with when I was there

Online myothernameis

She's dangerous aswell. Taking calls from coppers she's on first name terms with when I was there

My first visit to Sami, never repeated the experience; the minute I got into the bedroom, was thrown onto the bed, and Sami had unzipped me, and before I knew she was sucking me of, and stopped and told me to get naked and fuck her

Had read reviews about her, so knew how up front she was, found her to be very rough, she just wanted to be fucked, and once I had cum had to give the old boy some rest, but she wasn't haven it

Had all ready came 2 times, tried to get dressed, but sami had other ideas, she didn't want to let me leave, so not a clock watcher, while this was happening, I was getting erect with all the excitement, so I took control, forcing her on to the bed, and fucking her for all I could give :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

So far haven't repeated this experience

Offline David1970

My first visit to Sami, never repeated the experience; the minute I got into the bedroom, was thrown onto the bed, and Sami had unzipped me, and before I knew she was sucking me of, and stopped and told me to get naked and fuck her

Had read reviews about her, so knew how up front she was, found her to be very rough, she just wanted to be fucked, and once I had cum had to give the old boy some rest, but she wasn't haven it

Had all ready came 2 times, tried to get dressed, but sami had other ideas, she didn't want to let me leave, so not a clock watcher, while this was happening, I was getting erect with all the excitement, so I took control, forcing her on to the bed, and fucking her for all I could give :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

So far haven't repeated this experience

I agree with the comments above my one and only visit was exactly like this. I must admit it did cross my mind she was on the Colombian marching powder due to her erratic behaviour.
It was over a year ago but she was not a size 16 then at the most a size 14.

Offline Redbull4

I must admit it did cross my mind she was on the Colombian marching powder due to her erratic behaviour.

 :thumbsdown: I'm all for freedom of speech on this forum but I honestly think that's in bad taste. I wouldn't like it if someone phoned my workplace and said to my boss that I was on gear and I don't think you would either. Same thing in essence.

Not in anyway a negative against you or defending anyone just think its a bit of a harsh statement to make against another person in a public forum. I'd be raging if someone made that remark about me whether true or not, the consequences of a statement like that could be severe.

I've reviewed Sami around 18 months ago and plan to do another updated review as I've seen her a couple times since then and my perceptions of punting and my experiences have changed. I'm no longer as naïve as I was back then about things.

Saying all that I'll post a review within the next week or so. Still got a few other girls to do first and foremost.

Offline David1970

:thumbsdown: I'm all for freedom of speech on this forum but I honestly think that's in bad taste. I wouldn't like it if someone phoned my workplace and said to my boss that I was on gear and I don't think you would either. Same thing in essence.

Not in anyway a negative against you or defending anyone just think its a bit of a harsh statement to make against another person in a public forum. I'd be raging if someone made that remark about me whether true or not, the consequences of a statement like that could be severe.

I've reviewed Sami around 18 months ago and plan to do another updated review as I've seen her a couple times since then and my perceptions of punting and my experiences have changed. I'm no longer as naïve as I was back then about things.

Saying all that I'll post a review within the next week or so. Still got a few other girls to do first and foremost.

I am not phoning her boss to grass her up, I do not believe it is the same thing.  What I said was it crossed my mind,the reason was her behaviour was strange and she did not smell of booze.

Online myothernameis

I must admit it did cross my mind she was on the Colombian marching powder due to her erratic behaviour.


:thumbsdown: I'm all for freedom of speech on this forum but I honestly think that's in bad taste. I wouldn't like it if someone phoned my workplace and said to my boss that I was on gear and I don't think you would either. Same thing in essence.


Dont know personally or care, but think I can redress her erratic behaviour, I used to be a member of another forum, one of which you had to be invited, and on this forum sexy sami was discussed

Turns out she has a nervous disposition, and sometimes drinks heavily to drown her sorrows, and there other things that manifects within bookings, there the tickling, along with all the other stuff

Offline Redbull4

Turns out she has a nervous disposition, and sometimes drinks heavily to drown her sorrows,

I've been there myself and no doubt many others on this forum.

Offline Happyjose

:thumbsdown: I'm all for freedom of speech on this forum but I honestly think that's in bad taste. I wouldn't like it if someone phoned my workplace and said to my boss that I was on gear and I don't think you would either. Same thing in essence.

Not in anyway a negative against you or defending anyone just think its a bit of a harsh statement to make against another person in a public forum. I'd be raging if someone made that remark about me whether true or not, the consequences of a statement like that could be severe.


Whether true or not?

So your position is, if a prossie demonstrates erratic behaviour, and is suspected of abusing drugs/alcohol, then that should not be discusssed here in case it upsets the prossie. This clearly is contrary to the ethos of UKP

Your analogies concerning freedom of speech, and contacting your workplace are also clearly flawed and worthy of contempt.

I see from your recent postings that you have personal issues concerning your appearance and lack of intimacy. This is a matter for yourself, and while some may share sympathy, trying to close down the conversation/defend the prossie given your background and the fact you have posted a previous positive review is poor form.

Offline monstermuncher

She's dangerous aswell. Taking calls from coppers she's on first name terms with when I was there

Taking calls from Police?  How do you know it was Police?

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
They're probably some of her best/most regular customers.

Offline dougal

Taking calls from Police?  How do you know it was Police?

She showed me it ringing with a name **** the policeman

Givememilf

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What has happened to this forum. You've all turned into a bunch of psychiatrists .  Are we here to review a girls ability to take some cock, or her emotional idiosyncrasies?

Fuck sake man. Hahaha

Offline FBman78

I saw Sami years ago maybe 6 or 7 years back she used to be off Sauchiehall St in a flat then. She was large boned and gave a decent service however I was not tempted to go back because she me if I could score some weed for her and there was an empty half bottle of vodka on the floor. At the time I thought she felt the need to be out her face to do her job. However reading here that may not be the case.

Offline auldie63

Saw her as well long ago, flat on Buccleugh St. Had a great time but she was anything but fat then, still very full on though. After she fucked my brains out we sat and got outside a fair bit of vodka but never thought she had a problem with it.  Never went back as afraid she might kill me, but looks like now she has really let herself go. Real pity.

Offline nervous1

Not been on in a while but I'm guessing that was my negative that was being referenced.  I don't feel good at all about leaving that review as the first punt I had with her was an overwhelming positive.  I found her attractive, delivered a great service and was fun company.  There are no regrets though as that review was deserved imo.  Wasted an entire afternoon and got messed about.  I also added in the comments that she did apologize and and offer a discounted visit (which I would  feel too awkward to take her up on) which I felt was just as important as the review itself to add.

There's no need for white knighting.  Her positive reviews are just as well deserved and there's no need to blacklist her or anything.  Just a cautionary tale regarding my own experience which may or may not be a one off.