Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola - massage Burnley  (Read 1811 times)

Offline ISTS2005

Read a number of reviews about this girl,  and was keen to try her out, it was only Scutty who has had a bad time with her and from other reviews it sounded like she was right up my street. This was probably about 3 weeks ago now.

Viva street Link now dead, but was £60 hour massage.

Arranged a massage through a simple phone call (decent English) as her usual prices, was told this would cover the HJ and topless - this is exactly what I was hoping for.

Given postcode to right outside door but as always, parked in a nearby side street, off a main road just outside Burnley,

Short wait at the door (some youngster was walking past really slowly which was not pleasant and made a 15 second wait feel like minutes). Also, worth bareing in mind that the local area seems very Asian, only saw one other white face which was some council house bint pushing a pram. She opened the door and I thought she looked cute but it was dark in the hall, slim and vest top and leggings. Shown into the front room where she does her massages.

Nice clean room, whole place was clean and tidy, professional massage table with towels in place, iPhone playing some chilled out music on the side, small chair to put clothes on - offered shower before and after.

She came back in and I lay face down. She began a conversation which flowed quite well, good English and she even laughed at a couple of my jokes (which I would not even say were funny to fluent English speakers). Was quite happy to discuss personal information with me about her.

Lots of really good sensual movements, not quite a full Thai style massage and not a floaty crap thing either, very enjoyable (even more so by the strokes and brushes against my dick and balls while I lay face down). Some people have said the massage was not great, but I have seen Nid and a few other highly rated massueses and Lola was equally as enjoyable, just slightly different.

Anyway, massage massage blah blah blah. We all go for a reason.

Lolas body, is absolutely amazing. Some people say small boobs, some people say medium, all say firm. They are the best boobs I think I have ever seen.She was quite happy for me to squeeze and play with them as she took over for the main event. Her body is very slim and this highlights how great her boobs are. I was also able to play with her ass (although with the leggings staying on). I came shortly after. Simply put, I couldnt cope with her good technique and the view of that pair of boobs.

I got up and had a shower and then got changed, no issues with time and then saw her face properly and with her top back on (all spunked out and then I could focus on her actual face), and she is actually very very cute. I think thats the moment that I realised I had to learn the Czechoslovak language!

We pay our money and take our chances - I greatly respect Scuttys posts on here but he is the one red out of a sea of green for this girl and I am happy to have ignored his apparent one-off clash of personality and gone and seen her anyway. Not the 100% best massage, but a good solid enjoyable one. But the HE was just incredible, I cant go on about how great her body is enough.

Would I go back - definitely. She is so cute, with (for me) the perfect figure, she is pleasant enough, and the massage was nice and built up to the real reason I was there!

One small dampener was that once we had left the massage room, the door was opened and I was out, no kiss no small talk no 'see you again'. And thats when it all came crashing back to reality again.

But Easy come (and I did), easy go. If she could sort this leaving routine out, I for one would be on a high all the way back home. it did just leave a 'is that it' feeling. Either way, I pay her to stroke my body and then wank me off and thats exactly what she did, with amazing tits draped across my face. I would defintiely return, I think she has moved on elsewhere now and when  I find the new advert I will post.

100% no fluff here, she a little cold on leaving but I think thats because she is still learning and is a newcomer as other visitors have already detailed. Did I enjoy - yes. Is she gorgeous - to me, yes. Is her body nice - fuck. Its better than any I've seen in person on here, on AW, most of my life, hands down.

Looking forward to seeing her again, but actually disappointed she doesnt do 2 'happys' in one visit. I'd probably do 3!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 11:09:45 pm by ISTS2005 »

Offline scutty brown

Well, all I can hope is that my review worked as a metaphorical kick up the ass for her, and that's why you got such a good time!

hornydog

Offline Newradlad

Sorry that 1 was for her still in Burnley new 1 is off vivastreet in preston

External Link/Members Only

Offline ISTS2005

Well, all I can hope is that my review worked as a metaphorical kick up the ass for her, and that's why you got such a good time!

:D :drinks: