Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SugarBabyLove - Reading - Cheap&cheerful buxom blonde fun  (Read 1743 times)

8 review(s) for Suzy Magic Massage (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

JW.Bobbitt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Background:
Having being mostly abroad for the past 2 months and discovering (with the help of a stunning Spanish señorita) that despite the medicos best attempts, my dick is not broken, on a very fleeting visit back to the south east recently, decided to chance my luck locally.

This profile popped up and a quick glance at the discussion thread (at the time - a few weeks ago) showed little info, but decided to give it a go.

Comms:
Tried phoning but got immediate text back with lots of 'Darlings' asking when I wished to visit, and attached her street address. Quick check of the map to discover it was Reading City Centre, so texted back with a request for 11am the next day.
Immediate reply agreeing. Text the next morning an 1hr before to confirm and 5 minutes prior received the flat number and instructions for door entry system. Comms thus all very clear and prompt

Location, parking:
Excellent new build complex within a 10 minute leisurely stroll from main station. Pedestrian plaza area surrounds building where I could sit discreetly on a bench, soak up some rays, read the paper and await final instructions. Adjoining multi-story car park (which I would guess would be the standard exorbitant Reading prices)

Meet: 1hr @ £100
Very spacious apartment and no hiding behind the door when it opened - just the vision of a very happy, smiling and welcoming face. Introduced herself (I think it was Kate). She was dressed in tight multicoloured dress tottering on killer heels and greeted with full-on kiss on the lips

Complimented for removing my shoes in the hallway, before entering a very large bedroom with en-suite. Handed over cash, accepted offer of a drink (iced water) and she promptly returned. During meet heard a door slam once, so someone else with her.

As I had left early that morning, taken the train and had gone for an hour booking (not my normal 30 minute 1st meet) decided to take up the offer of a shower. She came and joined me in it (extremely large modern shower area - could have a party in there!) and after some soapy fun together, dried off and headed to the bed.

Lookswise, she is exactly as the many photos on her profile, age is near enough correct, stunning tits and, if I was a bit picky she could lose a pound or two around the middle - but definitely no rolls of lard.

Services required : OWO, covered sex and whatever else was on offer
Services received : Shared shower,OWO, covered sex, loads of FK/DFK (entirely initiated by her), massage??

Possibly due to her limited English (totally passable) she could not quite grasp that I had not come with a FukByNumbers script, so there was loads of 'should we do this now' until she twigged - 'JustFukkkinDoIt'  slowly and spontaneously.

Straight into OWO (with the warning of no CIM) which was masterfully performed with variation of rhythm and depth (not DT), loads of eye contact and prior to start got complimented with a few 'nice cock' comments (NOTE: not BIG cock - then she WOULD be lying!) Had always thought the quack who had attacked it with a scalpel when I was an infant could have been more skilful.... maybe I should inspect a little more closely now.

Had no desire to perform RO but a little general groping seemed to elicit the desired effect.

After many minutes the little fella was fully erect and so covered up and straight into CG. Surprisingly tight and once again, the variation of pace was excellent and them tits bouncing away below the happy face....
Bit of RCG and then doggy..... I still have, weeks after, flashbacks of the image (thankfully able to mentally crop out my my sweaty mug from the pic) of 'dem udders' swaying away in front of the full-length built-in wardrobe mirror...
Ended up in mish, where she made a great attempt at getting her ankles around her ears and for the first in an age blew my load in the bag.

With 15 minutes to go (I am a one-pop by choice) she offered a massage, which was crap (had I given a bit of direction, it may have been better), but by this stage we were chatting away on a very comfy bed, looking out the full-length windows, so I could not be bothered.

Once again due to my insistence on timekeeping/punctuality it was me looking at my watch and no time did she appear to be clock-watching.

She is a genuine Hungarian (many Roms try and fake it) as she knew the tiny village I had visited in Hungary years ago and we could compare notes of the non-tourist spots in Budapest.

She mentioned she would be going to Hungary for a week at the end of August, before a week or two in Clapham followed by a return to Reading (her favoured venue)

Summary:
I know she has limited services (CIM is always a nice to have), but she more than adequately makes up for it with genuine enthusiasm  and a desire to please.
The lack of English skills means that she has little opportunity to timewaste by chatting, but yet it is easy to communicate with her.
The only negative would be the crap massage.
It has got to be one of my top 10 venues of recent times, for the location, size, cleanliness, convenience, shower, ease of entry, ability to be discreet...
I know the more energetic punter could achieve more in a 30 minute meet, but I just thought "I am in no rush, I just need to be entertained for a while, so why not add on the the extra 30 minutes @ £1/min "
She initially may have thought that I was after a frenetic fuck, but she was able to  slow it down to a more leisurely pace
I appreciate that my tastes at the minute are ultra-vanilla but for the lovers of a bubbly buxom blonde this one is worth a visit

If I am back in the area I may well give her another visit - cost of a punt  (within reason) is not an important factor in my decisions, but if you consider what else is on offer....it is a no-brainer. Not mind-blowingiy brilliant, just simple fun

The joy of punting is that occasionally you find a little gem even on an AW profile of an EE/CE with zero feedback.

Offline FCB

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Town:   Reading, Woking Oxford, Maidenhead, Windsor
County:   Berkshire
Region:   South East
Nationality:   Hungarian
Orientation:   Bi-curious
Views:   53011
Last Login:   Yesterday
+447440757917
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 03:07:47 am by FCB »

Offline TallnHung

Totally reflects my meet.
I really enjoyed her, she was energetic and agree her ability to get her legs up almost aroung her ears did it for me, especially framing those tits.
If I was a little more well off she'd be a regular for sure.