Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alizee21.... entente cordiale indeed!  (Read 2035 times)

42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

moreplease

External Link/Members Only

I had a 2 hour session with Ali some 3 weeks back, while she was still operating out of hotels...( Washington on this occasion ).

We agreed on a 2 hour meet to include her being a naughty secretary, some mild spanking ( on her not me! )  and to include anal on " Round 2 " LOL. Cost £230. At my age it needs something inspiring to get me to Round 2 and that sounded about right.

As others said, stunning. Unquestionably the most attractive girl in the NE, and doubtless she'll move south and earn mega bucks.

She absolutely looked the part when she opened the door and even then I knew I should be good for 2 goes  :yahoo:

We had 10 minutes role play during which I chastised her, spanked her gorgeous arse and got her down to her lingerie.....  aye fucking caramba!

She unzipped me and followed it up with plenty of sucking, not quite DT since she's not as capable as others although still bloody good.

Chucked her on the bed, watched her play with her vibe and fingers then went down on her wet fanny. She certainly has some flaps on her by the way! It was like an over-stuffed Greggs ham bap.... and just as tasty :cool:

5 minutes later and we fucked in about 7 or 8 positions, on the bed, chair, over the sink and in the shower....well it gave me the chance to check out the room while I was there  ;)

Time to shoot my load and it was agreed she'd lay back while I came on her amazing boobs. She even licked some of it off, and offered to snowball me..... err, NO!

A glass of wine ( this girl knows how to entertain ) and a 10 minute chat followed then on to round 2.

BJ time to get me up and running and some gentle arse fingering by me on her. Not the tightest arse I've come across ( or in ) but still a nice fit for 2 fingers. She allowed me to lube her then in with my knob! She told me to go gently, in honesty I'm sure that was more to get me at it than of necessity.... her beautiful face looking back at me while I'm sliding it up her back passage and 'imploring' me to be gentle with her.  FFS!!  How close to heaven can you get!

I managed to last about 5 minutes and did get the full length in so she's pretty accomplished at the old back door entry!!  I'd meant to whip it out and cum over her back but fuck it, I came inside her, it's not like I'm going to get the chance to shoot up some gorgeous French bird's arse that often in this lifetime!

Another 10 minutes chat - I was her last client that day and she was in no rush, then it was clothes on, stand on my by now wibbly wobbly legs and walk out past Reception with a stupid grin which likely gave the game away  :)

A very decent punt, but with a genuinely beautiful girl which made it all the more worthwhile. Yeah, it's a chunk of money but more than worthwhile in my humble opinion.

Offline Slaine

Good review, sounds like you has a great time there  :thumbsup:

I'd remove the bit about her moving south to earn megabucks. Don't want to give her any ideas now do we?  :dash: :lol: :D

Offline dubhcarr

Good review, sounds like you has a great time there  :thumbsup:

I'd remove the bit about her moving south to earn megabucks. Don't want to give her any ideas now do we?  :dash: :lol: :D

if she moves south there is a lot of cheaper competition also........and lots of good SP's........

Offline Halcyon Dave

Sounds top notch totty and great reviews but a tad under my age threshold. Could well  consider making an exception in her case after reading this

Offline Sun Dance

Feel like a fool now gave up the opportunity to meet this lady a few days back, a mistake I think I will have to rectify soon!

Great review 👍

moreplease

Sounds top notch totty and great reviews but a tad under my age threshold. Could well  consider making an exception in her case after reading this

She's a very mature young lady. Extremely well educated and not some 'giddy young thing'. No question, she's NOT the average young female, she's travelled the world and is streets ahead of the average wg ( and that's not a slight on other girls ).

Online Kev3773

She's a very mature young lady. Extremely well educated and not some 'giddy young thing'. No question, she's NOT the average young female, she's travelled the world and is streets ahead of the average wg ( and that's not a slight on other girls ).

Have to agree with this statement. I was hesitant at first but so glad I took the plunge  :hi: