Author Topic: Alizee21 - Durham  (Read 2934 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
 External Link/Members Only
I don't normally go for girls with a pricing structure like Alizee's  but every now and again I get a gut feeling that someone is worth paying more for.  From her UKE pics and reviews on here I thought she was one of them. The mistake I made was leaving it so long.
Spoke via AW email last night arranged a meeting for today, only a half hour as that was only mutually satisfactory time. Comms were great and address minus apt number was given along with her mobile number to text this morning with confirmation.
Arrived at her place which is a small estate a few minutes east of Durham city centre. Got number from her and up I went. Walked in open door as requested (warning fluffy alert ) and stood there smiling was this incredibly beautiful young woman dressed in a silk dressing gown slightly open showing off some expensive lingerie. I was greeted with a sensual kiss and mutual fondling. I had requested a shower as straight from work. Tried to be as quick as possible as wanted to get back to her. She was lying on the bed having removed the dressing gown, my jaw just about hit the floor, in 25 + years punting I've never been with anyone as near to perfect as Alizee imo. We started with some great kissing , very sensual, lots of stroking then she moved down for owo on me, eye contact was kept throughout it was sublime, there was a peculiar moment during it as she popped her head up and said "oh you haven't paid" then smiled and said "it's ok I trust you" then continued where she left off. I then gestured her to move into 69 position and it was a site to behold those pussy lips are amazing and she tasted divine. I then knelt at the side of the bed and she lay back with her knees up to her shoulders so I could gain better access to her pussy and ass with my tongue. She made all the right noises as I gently inserted a finger in her ass, it was very tight and wondered how we would manage anal ( pre-arranged ) More kissing and oral on me and I asked for the condom, she duly obliged and as she was rolling it down in her so sexy accent and a glint in her eye asked " do you want to go in my pussy or straight in my ass" As it was only a half hour meet and time was moving on, too quickly, the ass it was. All she said was take it slowly at first please, no lube though her pussy juices had given it a bit natural lubrication. She got on her knees while I stood at the side of the bed and she guided me in, wow so tight it was a fantastic way to end our session, she told me several times she loves anal and I have no reason to doubt her after that. Cleaned up some nice chat about mutual things in France and as I was getting ready she stood there in her open dressing gown just being a tease. Paid the my dues and left with a kiss and cuddle.
There are no negatives from me though there will be from many of you. Her half hour fee is £70 more than some will pay but the extra £30 for anal will put a lot of people off, normally I would be one of them.
So it was £100 for a half hour (closer to 40 mins ) but it is the best £100 I've spent in a very very long time. So much so I have my next booking sorted with her though that is for 1 hour @
£140 which is still expensive but better value and she's worth it imo :hi:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 10:29:19 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Nice review, she is still top of my hot list at the moment, just unable to match diaries at the moment. 

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Great review alfie, thought you would like her.

Offline Toon73

cheers alfie , she sounds a real gem , every single review comments on her stunning " movie star looks" and sexy french voice , onto the HL she goes  :hi:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
cheers alfie , she sounds a real gem , every single review comments on her stunning " movie star looks" and sexy french voice , onto the HL she goes  :hi:

She does sound like a gem, let's hope she doesn't put her rates up with her being fully booked all the time eh.     :wacko:

Offline CELICA GT

Spot on Alfie,   :thumbsup: I'm going to contact her and I'm willing to wait if I have too.  :drinks:

Offline Slaine

Nice one mate, glad you enjoyed yourself  :drinks:

She's such a sweet, sexy young lady, but so naughty and playful with it.

Offline Thegamesjj1982

She is one of the best looking ladies around...facially gorgeus and a great body. I had already 2 sessions with her and plan to have another one as soon she's back from her vacation

Offline AgedCases

Just realised there is a direct bus to Durham.  :dance:

Offline Taggart

I've seen the pics of her pussy lips on UKE and they are something else. Just wonderful for those of us who like full, firm, meaty lips.

Offline Leisa247

How far in advance is it OK to book someone so popular ?

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
How far in advance is it OK to book someone so popular ?

Best to ask her, may depend on if you've seen her or your AW feedback  :unknown: 3 weeks for me was fine by her  :hi:

StJamesLad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great review. Agree with most that she's building an excellent reputation, was already on the HL but is climbing the chart rapidly!

Offline Leisa247


Best to ask her, may depend on if you've seen her or your AW feedback  :unknown: 3 weeks for me was fine by her  :hi:
Cheers Alfie will do

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Had my 2nd visit today an hour this time, it was awesome, no wonder she's nearly always fully booked well in advance. Checking calendar as I write :cool: