Author Topic: BrookeXXX Burnley  (Read 2059 times)

marlboro20

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi Guys
I'm thinking of meeting up with this girl soon...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Good fast comms and GVFM... no extras charged. I'm just a bit cynical about finding a gem in Burnley... anyone know if she's ever had a previous Red persona?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not seen her or aware of a previous profile, 5 positives in 5 months is a worry but not all girls use the feedback option on AW however it always worries me, also most of those guys don't have much feedback either

milo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm just a bit cynical about finding a gem in Burnley.
Her location is now showing as Bradford.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,789
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

marlboro20

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks Guys,
Some of her Feedback is from guys who've seen girls I've seen... so maybe all legit.
If it happens I'll post a Reviw

Offline manfox

Just bumping this to see if anyone has met her? If so feedback would be appreciated.

Offline NigelF

Just bumping this to see if anyone has met her? If so feedback would be appreciated.

I tried to see her when her profile said she was in Manchester and then again when she was in Burnley but both times she was actually in a different city/town. I also found her comms to be piss poor so I stopped bothering (since she clearly wasn't bothered or is just too thick).

Offline manfox

Cheers Nigel have emailed her so will report back if anything comes of it

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Did anyone ever see this lass? She's rocked up in Leeds today... looks good, but something has made me hold back, not sure why!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not seen her but the feedback does look better and some of the punters do appear to have seen girls names I recognise, there is a neutral about £100 for a BJ so not sure what that's about