Author Topic: Lucy Gracies Girls - Middlesbrough - Norton Flat  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Jibbi

Lucy External Link/Members Only

Saw Lucy this week after finally being able to match a date. She has positive comments on here but no review.

As always, the agency is great at communicating with by phone or text. Given postcode to the Norton flat. Seemed quiet enough and is discrete but I wasn't entirely comfortable coming through the back where you could be seen by other flats. Clean location but no toiletries in the bathroom.

Lucy is a good looking girl though the pictures seem a little out of date. Nice enough girl but I never really felt a good connection, seemed very professional rather than personable. Not sure if that's the right word but I like it when a girl seems happy and excited to see you and seems interested in you. I never really felt this from Lucy.

No kissing, just pecks which is a big thing for me. Oral was without and good. Didn't ask about cim as I came during sex. She was happy to change up positions no problem. All in all, an ok encounter, nothing too exciting. Don't think I'll see her again but others may get on better with her. Wasn't a negative encounter for me but not a positive either.

Offline Dimond dave

See Nicole bud.   A true pocket rocket  :hi:

Lucy External Link/Members Only

Saw Lucy this week after finally being able to match a date. She has positive comments on here but no review.

As always, the agency is great at communicating with by phone or text. Given postcode to the Norton flat. Seemed quiet enough and is discrete but I wasn't entirely comfortable coming through the back where you could be seen by other flats. Clean location but no toiletries in the bathroom.

Lucy is a good looking girl though the pictures seem a little out of date. Nice enough girl but I never really felt a good connection, seemed very professional rather than personable. Not sure if that's the right word but I like it when a girl seems happy and excited to see you and seems interested in you. I never really felt this from Lucy.

No kissing, just pecks which is a big thing for me. Oral was without and good. Didn't ask about cim as I came during sex. She was happy to change up positions no problem. All in all, an ok encounter, nothing too exciting. Don't think I'll see her again but others may get on better with her. Wasn't a negative encounter for me but not a positive either.

Offline Jibbi

See Nicole bud.   A true pocket rocket  :hi:

Saw her a good while back and I agree, she's great. Definitely need a return visit soon. I quite like summer from there, seen her a few times now.