Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlowJob Babe Barnsley  (Read 6086 times)

1 review(s) for blowjob babe (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pdq

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

told stalker was causing problems for neg fb but mostly good   

keep  lots of contact on the phone to get me there

walked through the door and she looks nothing like her pics ( some are taken from a ee cam girl, some are of her but are must be 10years old or so)
dick thinking for me so didn't walk

handed over cash for an hour and as soon as that happened it went to rat shit.

she had no lubs - about 3 condoms.
anal was off - ( reason I went there)
her bj has lots of hands little depth - when I put hand on the back of her head I was told I being rough
She wasn't doing anything to help e.g. arching her back up to minimize  depth etc

after about 15 minutes I has soft and bored. she walked off got dressed and stood around not offering to do anything etc asked for half the cash back but said she paid for time not sex and doesnt do refunds

did the walk of shame kicking myself for being a twat and not walking as soon as she didnt match the photos and using a prossie with neg fb

Offline wristjob

Saw her in March. Pretty much how you describe. The pics with a face look like her but 10 years ago maybe. The body shots are nothing like her saggy bod.

Went there for OWO and that was off for some reason I didn't recall. A - off. Crappy little cramped room that was the same width as the bed, untidy house - all stuff that made it a grim experience. just altogether not good.

leedsman

Thanks,
            Was planning to see her soon, so this was useful! It's a bit sad when girls resort to tricks to lure guys in, and can't even be bothered giving a good service in a clean house. Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea!

Online Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She has a notorious reputations. As has been implied she has probably been on the seen since AW began and probably longer. I know some punters had a bad experience, I seem to recall on another forum they wouldn't say why. At least now it's out in the open. Her feedback has also been hidden as long as I can remember, now we all know why it is negative, a stalker fucking hell, what a load of shite.

Offline bigrockcandy

I went about 18 months ago....saw her & walked followed by a string of abuse !

Offline One Eyed Snake

This girl is a total waste of space, went there a couple of years back went up to room paid my money, got my kit off laid on bed then there was the sound of door opening downstairs. She said it was her boyfriend I got dressed was shown the door , asked for my money back but it was a waste of time. She as hidden her reviews on AW as there are similar stories to mine. AVOID.Snake

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

When I fuck a prostitute, I only really ever go for stunner's. It boggles my mind why some guys bother with these ugly looking skanks anyway lol no offence I just think if your gonna pay for something make sure its premium quality you can see on her pictures shes a munter cmon man :)

Online Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
When I fuck a prostitute, I only really ever go for stunner's. It boggles my mind why some guys bother with these ugly looking skanks anyway lol no offence I just think if your gonna pay for something make sure its premium quality you can see on her pictures shes a munter cmon man :)
I would have seen if it wasn't for the hidden feedback and poor reviews simply because she looks like a girl I went to college with. It's not all about having sex with the best looking women, it's about experiences.

I've heard that her pictures are several years out of date, the poor quality ones are of a webcam model (not her).

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

I understand what your saying it's not always about looks sometimes you can just have a horn for someone, but even so I would find it very difficult to outlay more than 40 quid first time round until I guaged our compatibility level, regardless of feedback or pictures.

But anyway unlucky man hope your next one is a belter :)