Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horsewoman - Basildon  (Read 16144 times)

4 review(s) for horsewoman (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

hornylad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok - lets get this bit out of the way. She is over 25 years old, not a size 8 or a stunning beauty.
If you are still interested read on.

All communication with Jo went smoothly, messaged for a contact number and got a response within a couple of hours. A few texts to establish a time and basic requirements and I was given the address.

The accommodation is a simple flat - full of horse memorabilia and paraphernalia. But basically clean and nice size bed. Jo was dressed in nice lingerie and was very welcoming, greeting me with a nice kiss. She does look much better in the flesh than her photos on aw - which are horrendous.

Started with an OK massage. Nice to relax as I still get nervous when meeting a new prossie for the first time. After about 10 mins she stopped the massage and asked me if I would like to try rimming. Now I have received rimming before from a WG but usually I have to request it. First time I have been offered it with no previous conversation on the subject. It was good - not the best I have had but certainly up there. This went on for a while before some nice OWO was received. Included some deep throat but not all the way. Changed to 69 and her pussy was wet and tasted good.

She took me to the brink of cumming before telling me she wanted to fuck. I was happy enough with this. So covered up and she jumped on. Change of position to missionary and with lots of deep FK. I told her I was about to cum, a habit of mine lol. She said she wanted me to cum in her mouth. Who was I to refuse? .... and yes she swallowed.

Jo does like to talk and then talk some more. This can be off putting and goes well beyond anything I have experienced before. It is not timewasting it is just her character. I booked for 30 mins - I often do this on a first booking and ended up staying for 90 mins plus.

Overall a good punt with an enthusiastic, mature woman. Extremely good value for money but clearly not to everyone's taste.

Offline Steve2

Glad you enjoyed. I am surprised she hasnt been mentioned before

bigone

Glad you enjoyed. I am surprised she hasnt been mentioned before
she has  :P

Neal69

Yup Horneylad,

That about sums up my experience with Jo.

No excuses no crap simply a good punt.

A real honest good service provider.

Neal

Neal69

And yes,

Her pics are awful.

Not a stunner but much nicer in the flesh.

Neal

and btw I do like a bit of fur on the minge  :coolgirl:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I think her face is weather beaten and simply looks a little older than her body but she is full of genial smiles. Nice report. I saw her before UKP times.

bigone

I think her face is weather beaten and simply looks a little older than her body but she is full of genial smiles. Nice report. I saw her before UKP times.
bb hp? ;) :D

Joey 2304

Offline Horizontal pleasures

What's her phone number
You do not even say please mister newbie.

To obtain her phone number you will need to make contact with her and make a date to meet and, like most ladies who do not display their numbers, then she may give it to you. Look around here and you will not find phone numbers freely available.

Offline madeinwales56

You do not even say please mister newbie.

To obtain her phone number you will need to make contact with her and make a date to meet and, like most ladies who do not display their numbers, then she may give it to you. Look around here and you will not find phone numbers freely available.

Our newbie Joey2304 not only doesn't say please he can't even punctuate a question properly. Heathen.
Funnily enough, I have some time on my hands next week and since things are a little frosty between me and the current Mrs MIW at the moment I thought I would spite her and go and fuck the living daylights out of some lucky whore. And wouldn't you know it, Horsewoman is on my short list and today I read this review. I call that karma. I think this lady might just be the one ...

Offline dieseldriver

Saw her two weeks ago. Yes, pleasant WG, like a natter. As for rimming, OK when started, but started to tickle. So finished off with OWO. But her flat was an arse to find with the road being split into two, and door numbers not following on. She said opposite a pub ( can't remember the name ). However, pub closed down so missed it in the dark. With so WGs many to choose from in my area, won't be returning

Joey 2304

Offline madeinwales56

« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 09:56:46 pm by madeinwales56 »