Author Topic: Bella - Hot Collection (Outcall)  (Read 1335 times)

Offline realist

External Link/Members Only

Met Bella this morning for an outcall before I headed from the hotel. She is pricey £350 for an hour. I was a bit worried after the two recent punts with Hot Collection which were disappointing but must admit she was great.

About 5'8" sixe 8-10, long black hair pouty soft lips. She has great natural D size breast - really nice after the usual B sizes I have seen. I would say facially around 7.5/10

She was touching and DFK straight away so started off with a BBJ and CIM. Then tried different positions for second pop - she is quite tight which is nice and she had good technique. However, went back to BBJ because she was so good at it and I was getting hot. Must admit made her choke and vomit a bit twice but she carried on until I said we can go back to protected sex to finish off. English is not the best but attitude was perfect. And looks OK. Definitely recommend although pricey.

vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So you wasted £550 on a crap & a mediocre punt with Evanka & Kinsley at this overpriced rip-off agency and then risked another £350 with them on an even more expensive girl who just 'looks OK'??  :crazy:

Sorry, my friend, there's either something fishy going on here with these 3 reviews or you really must have more cash than sense!   :unknown:

You definitely need a reality check, realist!  :hi:

Offline realist

Up to you to decide but probably the latter.

Offline realist

Just posted another one on Hayley-x-x under South East. Now she was worth every penny!

vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Up to you to decide but probably the latter.

OK, it's your cash, I guess.  :)

Cheers for the reviews anyway, at least no-one else will be wasting their cash on the other two!  :drinks: