Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Birmingham  (Read 5415 times)

102 review(s) for Gorgeous Vicky  (98 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kendrig]
147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

HARPOON

Date: Early August
Cost : 120 for 1 hour

Hats off to Ming for finding us this beauty.

The best punt in B'ham for me this year.

Vicky is a slim polish blonde with a great attitude. On arrival i was offered a shower (which i used) and a drink.

Vicky is full on from the moment you enter the bedroom, smothering me in DFK before providing a deep throat, sloppy
blowjob which got me super hard. She then proceeded to mount me cowgirl before i shot the first lot of beans in reverse
cowgirl while slapping that beautiful bottom.

After a little break (where we discussed general bits and bibs about what i liked and what i had done we got onto BDSM
and i will be back to take advantage of this if she returns hopefully soon) i soon had her bent over with me giving Vicky a
good seeing to in doggy... that view of her blonde hair and tight pussy with my cock in is firmly in my wankbank ;-).
After shooting the beans for a second time, i had a little rest before departing on to my next victim.......

Highly recommended
10/10

Highly recommended if you get the chance
10/10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline _Rust_

Cheers Harpoon, I'll sound like a broken record here but Vicky is a top WG, seriously good.

One thing to note for all, I was looking at her profile just now for any sign of an upcoming Brum tour (no sign yet) and it looks like OWO is now only an option if you can provide clean STI results no older than a month (FAQs).

Interesting as I get checked but not once a month, might affect quite a few punters.

Offline azrael

Cheers Harpoon, I'll sound like a broken record here but Vicky is a top WG, seriously good.

One thing to note for all, I was looking at her profile just now for any sign of an upcoming Brum tour (no sign yet) and it looks like OWO is now only an option if you can provide clean STI results no older than a month (FAQs).

Interesting as I get checked but not once a month, might affect quite a few punters.

Thanks for the review harpoon, looks like some ones turned up with stilton tucked in thier sheets so to speak or along those lines. This should be interesting to see how this plays out, will she also provide a health check certificate as oral goes both ways :unknown:

Offline Mcping

OWO is usually a deal breaker for me....

Torarica

Offline JJJ

Offline Mcping

I really hope she doesn't start getting silly with rates and services.....

Offline azrael

I really hope she doesn't start getting silly with rates and services.....

Guess its a waiting game  :unknown:

Odd Job

What bollocks. Need a STI for OWO.

That in itself is fair enough but when she says not more than a month old, that makes it a mockery. You could've caught anything in the month since the test.

Offline dubs

What bollocks. Need a STI for OWO.

That in itself is fair enough but when she says not more than a month old, that makes it a mockery. You could've caught anything in the month since the test.

Yeah and it can easily be spoofed.  I've seen a few girls post screenshots of their tests to twitter or their AW gallery so anyone wanting to create a fake message can just send a message of a similar format from another phone to their punting phone.

Offline Moby Dick

Vicky has received lots of praise but I am struggling to understand her services on her AW profile.
GFE includes OWO, yet not in her likes and as mentioned here FAQs mention recent sti check.
Yet CIM is a £20 extra, I assume Sti check again.
Wish these girls would have less tabs on their profiles, so easy to miss the small print.

Ming

Vicky has received lots of praise but I am struggling to understand her services on her AW profile.
GFE includes OWO, yet not in her likes and as mentioned here FAQs mention recent sti check.
Yet CIM is a £20 extra, I assume Sti check again.
Wish these girls would have less tabs on their profiles, so easy to miss the small print.

She now stipulates that OWO will only be given if you produce an STI test within the last calendar month, therefore I think it is a given that CIM will not be taken if you haven't or have opted for OW.

It's a questionable thing to ask to be produced, as they are not worth the paper they are written on 24hrs after the test, but I have submitted mine as I have no qualms about my sexual health.

Ming  :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

She now stipulates that OWO will only be given if you produce an STI test within the last calendar month, therefore I think it is a given that CIM will not be taken if you haven't or have opted for OW.

It's a questionable thing to ask to be produced, as they are not worth the paper they are written on 24hrs after the test, but I have submitted mine as I have no qualms about my sexual health.

I haven't been to a clinic that gives you a written report. The one I go to, you get nothing if you're all clear. This might become the trend though now I think, with non pimped girls at least

Ming

I haven't been to a clinic that gives you a written report. The one I go to, you get nothing if you're all clear. This might become the trend though now I think, with non pimped girls at least

I go to different ones depending on where I am when I have a test, all will text you if you ask them and, some will put it in writing and post to you if you explain you need it in writing.

You can also use a postal screening service and then you definitely get a written response.

wulfrunian

Ming.                                                                        Its like an MOT. Its only valid for a few hours