Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glamour Maya in Coventry  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Haveabanana

Hi guys, new on here so forgive any incorrect etiquette.
Has anybody tried this lady?
External Link/Members Only
I've not long come back from a trio to Romania and the girls there are stunning, spent the whole weekend with my tounge on the floor...
Text this girl and the location CV3 is perfect for me. Just wondered if anyone has had the pleasure.
Thanks in advance.

Offline no2punter

Be very careful with Romanians in Coventry, especially with no reviews. A lot of them bait & switch, and often provide poor service.

Offline Haveabanana

Thanks for the advice. Starting working in cov and hoping to find a girl or 3 for lunchtime meets, cv3 area ideally. Do you think it's worth a risk if I first try a 15min meet or would you warn against? Thanks

brandonpete

Hi mate ....please don't try the Romanian girls...8 out 10 are fraudulent...bait and switch...those that are left, most are 'cunt' clenchers...which are my words for..when you've got the nodder sleeps..they clech their stomach muscles to prevent you going in too far...and I've also had the unpleasant occasion where the girl had no condoms ..so ended up either having any expensive wank on her or an expensive blow job.
As I,over the last 35 yrs and live in the CV3 area of Cov have probably been with most of the girls ..let me know what sort of Girl you like and I'll see who I can recommend in CV3..i.e....Mature + Sexy Sue.     Brandonpete

Offline Haveabanana

Thanks for the info, very helpful and appreciated. As for my tastes I tend to go for younger girls, well I guess under the age of 30 as a general rule, just not really into mature ladies or bbw. Any info you could give me would be gratefully received.

brandonpete

Havabanana

Lexi on this link is wonderful...with or without condom...super clean always gets checked fortnightlt...best GFE in Coventry  ...wonderful Kissing!https://www.adultwork.com/1322454 or External Link/Members Only ...External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  excellent....unfortunately the better girls are all over 30...otherwise it's Roms mate.

1 review(s) found for SexieLexy linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Diehard

Hi mate ....please don't try the Romanian girls...8 out 10 are fraudulent...bait and switch...those that are left, most are 'cunt' clenchers...which are my words for..when you've got the nodder sleeps..they clech their stomach muscles to prevent you going in too far...and I've also had the unpleasant occasion where the girl had no condoms ..so ended up either having any expensive wank on her or an expensive blow job.
As I,over the last 35 yrs and live in the CV3 area of Cov have probably been with most of the girls ..let me know what sort of Girl you like and I'll see who I can recommend in CV3..i.e....Mature + Sexy Sue.     Brandonpete

Cv3? That is an utter shithole area, willenhall area if I'm not mistaken. Steer clear of Romanians wherever they are but especially toilets like that area unless you have a 200 quid car!

Offline Haveabanana

I only see it in the daylight and the little patch I'm working at doesn't seem too bad.... sexylexie sounds good but busty Anita looks more my type. Glamour Maya's pics look exactly my type but I'll take the advice given and avoid.
Cheers guys for the input.

Offline no2punter

Thanks for the advice. Starting working in cov and hoping to find a girl or 3 for lunchtime meets, cv3 area ideally. Do you think it's worth a risk if I first try a 15min meet or would you warn against? Thanks

Looks like she deactivated her account anyway.

It is up to you ultimately, but I would say don't waste the money. As good as she might look in the pics, that's probably not actually her. I understand in Cov the options are limited, but there is usually at least one decent touring girl there at any one time. Don't always trust AW feedback because a lot of it is fake, done by white knights who think it'll get them a better service, or people so desperate to fuck they don't care about bait & switch to a fat, ugly, unhygienic girl with bad breath. If you search their Adultwork username on here you can usually find good reviews. Right now Angel's Elis is in Cov and she has some good reviews. Elite English Sophia has good reviews too.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 01:58:14 pm by no2punter »