Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-Alicia super fit Latina Tooting Bec  (Read 4305 times)

1 review(s) for Sweet.Alicia (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline neoda1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this super sexy Latina yesterday

Comms:
called and spoke directly. I only do last minute punts, she texted addy and I was there within the hour.  *Word for the brothers*out there. Noticed there was some b/s on her profile about not seeing black guys.  :dash:. Never let this put me off. Called her back and set her straight and reconfirm she was ok to meet.

Just off tooting high street 2-5mins from the station. Video entry, male minder who lead me up to her bed room. Recently refurbished flat... nice size room, good bathroom/shower facilities clean towels etc.

Appearance:
100% girl in the pics no photoshop
About 5.7. Slim and toned (she works out every day)
Fake tits well done in my opinion
Beautifully shaped natural peachy booty. Not pawg but bubble but all the same.
Face I'd give her a 6/10 not a stunner but cute non the less
Body; she gets a 9/10.
My judge of how fit a girls is whether I get an instant semi at 1st site. She passed!
Attitude/paperwork.
Super friendly. Limited English but enough to get by. Was met at the door with a kiss and embraces
Handed over £60 for half hour. And then went to take a quick shower.

The deed:
Started with dfk while I stripped off her bra and panties. What a body, :wacko: firm tonned and silky soft skin and that ass :yahoo: My cock throbbing to give her a pounding she dropped to her knees (mac on at my request ) face fucked her. She could DT like a pro. Ready for a drilling i asked her to stand side on to wardrobe mirror and assume the position but legs together and hands up against the wall, slightly arching her back displaying her gorgeous curves in all their glory.  Stood behind her then proceed to give her a good pounding. She took one hand off the wall grabbed my ass cheek and pulled me in, took this to mean that I was not pounding hard enough, so then grabbed both her arms off the wall held her by the elbow then went full mac 10 on dat ass! Pretty sure she loved every second of it. Kept that going for few minutes. She sensed I was tiring, hands back on the wall she started to control the trusting. I just stood back and watch as she worked it back and forth on my cock. Damn this girls knew how to fuck! Watching beautiful bubble booty trusting back and forth on my cock was a site to behold. I couldnt take it anymore and nutted with her stood upright booty pressed up against me so I was deep inside her my arms wrapped around her....
Wow that was one hell of a good fuck.

Had another quick shower, said my goodbyes another quick snog and I was out.

It was a truely great punt with enthusiastic service provider. As a rule I generally don't see girls more than once but very very tempted to break that rule for this one..

Treat her well guys...

Offline pumps

*Word for the brothers*out there. Noticed there was some b/s on her profile about not seeing black guys.  :dash:. Never let this put me off. Called her back and set her straight and reconfirm she was ok to meet.

You called her back, or the maid?

The reality of the matter is that someone of her looks, working in tooting.... Just can't afford to turn away black men (or any other colour)... period.

Glad you had fun OP.

Treat her well guys...

p.s. less of that talk.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:49:34 pm by pumps »

rideMeHard

Started with dfk while I stripped off her bra and panties.

a brothel Latina doing DFK. Wow. did she really DFK? sensual kissing with tongue.

if yes, did you pay extra?, requested when you see her?

holland

a brothel Latina doing DFK. Wow. did she really DFK? sensual kissing with tongue.

if yes, did you pay extra?, requested when you see her?

It is not a brothel. There are two girls there only. No maid tjird parties invilved as far i can tell ( in my case i read something else above).

She really does dfk. No charges or pre request necassary
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 02:13:24 pm by holland »

Offline Kaluuu276

Treat her well, maybe because she is newish and her services are vanilla?
No cim, facial and oral without is extra.
Anyone have info about the other girl in her picture gallery?

Offline Kaluuu276

Maylin

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for her profile.
Looks clearly Asian but claims of South American blood.
Not many reviews for both ladies which doesn't surprise me as these brothel Latina's mostly
move around.
Though geographically there are loads south of the Thames for whatever reason.

Offline kefcseries

Thanks for her profile.
Looks clearly Asian but claims of South American blood.
Not many reviews for both ladies which doesn't surprise me as these brothel Latina's mostly
move around.
Though geographically there are loads south of the Thames for whatever reason.

I punted Maylin last year when she was part of the Hackney latina brothel group, profile disappeared before I could get a review up but she was a good punt. She's since resurfaced but as someone has already said looks like she's now gone indy.

That being said I'm sure I saw a review of her on here.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 09:37:12 pm by kefcseries »

Offline neoda1

You called her back, or the maid?

The reality of the matter is that someone of her looks, working in tooting.... Just can't afford to turn away black men (or any other colour)... period.

Glad you had fun OP.

p.s. less of that talk.
No maid  she answers the calls herself.
Ok but don't ruin her as I might be back...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 01:20:26 am by neoda1 »

Offline pumps

holland

No maid  she answers the calls herself.
Ok but don't ruin her as I might be back...

Man you ve been a member since 2013 and you still write nonsense like..treat her well..don t ruin her.. :lol:

Offline neoda1

Man you ve been a member since 2013 and you still write nonsense like..treat her well..don t ruin her.. :lol:

I know "Dutch". Don't hate. I just like living life on the edge :cool:

SlamBoy

Treat her well guys...

If there were ever a phrase that should be banned from UKP this is it. Whenever I hear it, I immediately think "oh fuck off, you fluffy fanboy twat".

SlamBoy

It is not a brothel. There are two girls there only.

Errr . . . that's the definition of a brothel.

holland

Errr . . . that's the definition of a brothel.

1. Two girls working together are two girls working together.
2. Two girls working for a pimp who get a share of their profit is a brothel.

If you call number 1 a brothel 90% of the prossies in london are working in brothels.

SlamBoy

1. Two girls working together are two girls working together.
2. Two girls working for a pimp who get a share of their profit is a brothel.

If you call number 1 a brothel 90% of the prossies in london are working in brothels.

I don't call it a brothel, the law does. Premises become a brothel when more than one woman uses premises for the purposes of prostitution, either simultaneously or one at a time (Stevens v Christy [1987] Cr. App. R. 249, DC)

:hi:

holland

I don't call it a brothel, the law does. Premises become a brothel when more than one woman uses premises for the purposes of prostitution, either simultaneously or one at a time (Stevens v Christy [1987] Cr. App. R. 249, DC)

An experience punter knows that the law on prostituition is utterly garbage. So you should bin your book and get some punts on your shoulders.

Police will never raid a flat with two girls working because there are hundreds of premises like that in london.
Police are interested in a brothel when there is some exploitation and a most likely a  pimp involved.

SlamBoy

An experience punter knows that the law on prostituition is utterly garbage.

If you are an "experienced" punter, and "experienced" punters know "that the law on prostitution is utterly garbage", It is very surprising that you had absolutely no idea whatsoever what the legal definition of a brothel is until I pointed it out to you. Because surely, to know something is "utterly garbage", you need to know what that thing is in the first place - you clearly didn't, and made yourself look foolish in the process.  :unknown:

So you should bin your book and get some punts on your shoulders.

This is irrelevant. How does it relate to you not knowing the legal definition of a brothel (even though you purported to be an expert, experienced punter who knew the thing you knew nothing about was garbage???). Ad hominem attacks are the refuge of the defeated.

Police will never raid a flat with two girls working because there are hundreds of premises like that in london.
Police are interested in a brothel when there is some exploitation and a most likely a  pimp involved.

Again, this is irrelevant. What does that have to do with the legal definition of a brothel? What does that have to do with you not knowing what the legal definition of a brothel is? Nice attempt at diversion.

Here is another free piece of advice for you:

“it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt.”

holland

If you are an "experienced" punter, and "experienced" punters know "that the law on prostitution is utterly garbage", It is very surprising that you had absolutely no idea whatsoever what the legal definition of a brothel is until I pointed it out to you. Because surely, to know something is "utterly garbage", you need to know what that thing is in the first place - you clearly didn't, and made yourself look foolish in the process.  :unknown:

This is irrelevant. How does it relate to you not knowing the legal definition of a brothel (even though you purported to be an expert, experienced punter who knew the thing you knew nothing about was garbage???). Ad hominem attacks are the refuge of the defeated.

Again, this is irrelevant. What does that have to do with the legal definition of a brothel? What does that have to do with you not knowing what the legal definition of a brothel is? Nice attempt at diversion.

Here is another free piece of advice for you:

“it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt.”

You sounds like one of those trolls who don't last very long on Ukpunting.

Good luck :drinks:

SlamBoy

You sounds like one of those trolls who don't last very long on Ukpunting.

Good luck :drinks:

You sound like someone who cannot accept good advice, offered in good faith, without becoming petulant and defensive to cover up for your understandable embarrassment at making yourself look foolish in public.

Good luck  :drinks:

holland

You sound like someone who cannot accept good advice, offered in good faith, without becoming petulant and defensive to cover up for your understandable embarrassment at making yourself look foolish in public.

Good luck  :drinks:

Where are your good advices here?  :lol:
Copy and paste an article from google makes you an expert in law :lol: :lol:

You are funny :sarcastic:

SlamBoy

Where are your good advices here?  :lol:
Copy and paste an article from google makes you an expert in law :lol: :lol:

You are funny :sarcastic:

Keep digging. Any punter reading this thread can see what happened:

1. You were completely wrong about the definition of a brothel under English law.

2. I provided you with the correct definition.

3. You understandably became embarrassed about displaying your ignorance in public and instead of being grateful for having the opportunity to be better informed, you decided to be petulant and issue ad hominem attacks against me.

4. I pointed out (3) above, to you.

5. You won't let it go and are again making yourself look even more silly when you would better serve yourself by acting with humility.

That's the last I'll say about it.  :hi:

holland

Keep digging. Any punter reading this thread can see what happened:

1. You were completely wrong about the definition of a brothel under English law.

2. I provided you with the correct definition.

3. You understandably became embarrassed about displaying your ignorance in public and instead of being grateful for having the opportunity to be better informed, you decided to be petulant and issue ad hominem attacks against me.

4. I pointed out (3) above, to you.

5. You won't let it go and are again making yourself look even more silly when you would better serve yourself by acting with humility.

That's the last I'll say about it.  :hi:

That line is the best!

I ll be grateful to you forever :lol: :lol:

Thanks to teach us the secrets of law!

We ll get back to you if we have any doubts. :sarcastic:

Offline scutty brown

Holland
He's right as regards the law. Two girls working there makes it a brothel in legal terms. They don't even have to be there at the same time: two girls on different shifts makes it a brothel. The presence or otherwise of a maid / receptionist is irrelevant.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 10:08:44 pm by scutty brown »

SlamBoy

Holland
He's right as regards the law. Two girls working there legally makes it a brothel. They don't even have to be there at the same time: two girls on different shifts makes it a brothel. The presence or otherwise of a maid / receptionist is irrelevant.

:thumbsup:

holland

Holland
He's right as regards the law. Two girls working there legally makes it a brothel. They don't even have to be there at the same time: two girls on different shifts makes it a brothel. The presence or otherwise of a maid / receptionist is irrelevant.

Man, obviosly we all know that.
We don't need this clown copy and paste an article from internet and shouting about it.
What an idiot!

What i was trying to say that two girls working indipendly in a flat is a very common practice in London and among punters doesn't really refer to a brothel.

So Alicia as far as i know share the flat with another girl without dealing apparently with any pimp and there isn' any rota system of girls in place.. So i would say that that one is not a brothel.

SlamBoy

So Alicia as far as i know share the flat with another girl without dealing apparently with any pimp and there isn' any rota system of girls in place.. So i would say that that one is not a brothel.

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline scutty brown

Man, obviosly we all know that.
We don't need this clown copy and paste an article from internet and shouting about it.
What an idiot!

What i was trying to say that two girls working indipendly in a flat is a very common practice in London and among punters doesn't really refer to a brothel.

I'm not going to get into an argument with you, but your logic is so, so wrong.
Two girls? Legally its a brothel. Simple.

SlamBoy

We don't need this clown

What an idiot!

You do know that insulting punters on here is against the rules? I've tried to help you. I've also been polite to you. Do yourself a favour and be a little more humble.

:bomb:

SlamBoy

:thumbsup:

holland

Who gives a shit abot the legal of the term.

I.am talking about something else  :dash:

« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 10:40:44 pm by holland »

holland

You do know that insulting punters on here is against the rules? I've tried to help you. I've also been polite to you. Do yourself a favour and be a little more humble.

So you are an idiot for real.
You can't even understand the site rules. :dash:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 10:42:51 pm by holland »

Offline Zimbaman

To be fair your tone has not been polite. If you were to look up the definition of troll I'm fairly sure your posts would fit. It's obvious that Holland isn't talking about the legal definition of a brothel. All that matters is the pragmatic approach taken by the police. In practical terms... it's not a priority and so won't be acted upon. Take your own advice, be a little more humble  :hi:

holland

To be fair your tone has not been polite. If you were to look up the definition of troll I'm fairly sure your posts would fit. It's obvious that Holland isn't talking about the legal definition of a brothel. All that matters is the pragmatic approach taken by the police. In practical terms... it's not a priority and so won't be acted upon. Take your own advice, be a little more humble  :hi:

Thanks Zimbaman.
I reported this troll to admin. Hopefully one day we ll get rid of him.