Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya' hot - new profile, horrible time - Brick Lane  (Read 905 times)

4 review(s) for Sweet.Sandraxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline user1437

External Link/Members Only

I am sure I saw her profile before as Sandra something. Couldn't find the link back to check reviews and decided to take the risk and... boy that was a bad idea

Comms: fine via text, reactive and on time

Place: a flat on Brick Lane right in the middle of all the curry houses with those guys annoying you to go eat dinner in their yet another best curry house in universe according to [insert shady website here]. So obviously, discretion isn't happening. She was quick to open though so no problem

The girl: Wow. The pictures are on point but I found her looking much better in person. Probably a mix between her petite and fit frame and her clear eyes. She does look gorgeous!

The meet: aaaand that's where everything crashes. Confirmed DFK beforehand to basically get "extremely closed lips kissing", felt like she was really disgusted to do it so I passed. I explored her body a bit, which would have been great if she had an ever so slight reaction at some point, but nope. She's silent, lays down and waits for you to do the work. Oral was very average as well, barely put a quarter of my cock in.

And sex was similar. She would take a position and just wait with absolutely no noise made whatsoever. It's basically fucking a doll. It felt extremely awkward, and she was visibly annoyed at changing position. Went to doggy to finish and then dressed up in the deadest silence ever

Avoid at all costs

mrhappypants

I hope you do not mind me asking but was there any change in tone after you handed over the money or was she unsmilling, disconnected and mechanical at all times - after and before the transaction?