Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X Birmingham  (Read 2376 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I thought I would put a review in of one the best girls to see in Birmingham. Been to see her 4 times now and it gets better and better.

Contact Details: Contacted Chardonnay via email via AW. I got an immediate response for a mutually convenient date and time. She texted me on the morning of our meet to confirm my requirements, i.e. how she should dress etc.

Venue: Chardonnay gave me the postcode and address of her apartment block in Birmingham. Easy to find, but parking was a bit difficult due to some roadworks in the road, but there is plenty of parking around the area, all pay and display. Managed to park a few hundred yards away. Texted to say I had arrived a lot earlier than I thought, so I was going off to Starbucks to get a Double Espresso to get me going. After the shot of coffee walked back to the apartment block and called in via the intercom. She will give the apartment number on arrival. Even though the road is reasonably busy and there are other people going in and out, did not feel i was been watched.

Meeting: Lift up to the apartment and I was greeted by Chardonnay. She is stunning to say the least. Her pictures on the website do not do her justice. Friendly kiss and a hug. Offered a drink straight away. opted just for water. I was asked how the session should progress. I had opted for Bondassage, Nuru Massage and some GFE. As I am a bit shy, I suggested that she should take control and have the session in whatever order she wanted. She decided on the Bondassage first. This is just a fancy name for Tie and Tease. We both got undressed. Chardonnay has an amazing body and figure. I am more of a natural breast man, but Chardonnays enhanced pert breasts are fantastic. I was led to the bed, blindfolded and handcuffed, whilst she got her toys out to play with me. Some of them are quite unusual and I had to ask what they were as the feeling was good and strange at the same time. I have had Bondassage a few times times, you are either relaxed whilst it is going on or the complete opposite. I have had both. This time I was quite excited, and after 30 minutes or so I has to ask her to stop as it was getting too much. Then it was time for the Nuru. Had a quick shower whilst Chardonnay prepared the gel, it is better on damp skin. She provided a separate area on the floor for the Nuru. Lay down on my front whilst the gel was applied before she started gliding up and down me. there is a mirror at ground level, so you can see what was going on. Turned over on to my front and the wonderful experience continued. I had opted for a longer session of Nuru, which I do recommend. I was in a state of euphoria, but after a while the gel starts to wear off, so we both popped in to the shower to remove the gel from each other. This is quite sexy as well. Dried off and back to the bed, for some cuddling and kissing and mutual touching. She asked if I wanted some OWO, who am I to refuse. A wonderful but different technique, but very enjoyable. Then it was my turn to reciprocate. She has a lovely smooth sweet tasting pussy, and I hope she enjoyed it has much as I did. She seemed to. More kissing and cuddling then on with condom. she rode me cowgirl style until I came. Just lay there for a bit trying to compose myself, before it was time to leave. All in all, it was a great time which I will definitely repeat in the near future.

Cost: £330 for 3 hours. Not cheap, but the best 3 hours I have spent in a long time.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review op, £330 for 3 hrs with chardonay wotks a treat in todays inflation of prices :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Offline chris300

She is stunning to say the least. Her pictures on the website do not do her justice.

Agreed, I was pleasantly surprised by her looks when I first met her as well. She is very attractive and has the perfect body. And she was not quite as skinny looking in real life as in some of her profile pictures. Sounds like you had a great time  :)