Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky_18 / Maryland  (Read 2441 times)

4 review(s) for Vicky_18 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline pandaeyes_17

Ok, I see one negative review of her.

I saw her over the weekend. Romanian girl, 19, English not too shabby probably improved over time. External Link/Members Only

The flat is directly opposite Maryland station. I text, was left waiting by the door for a few minutes, broad daylight people walking along the street etc. She opened the door when I got there, I liked how she looked and dressed, a little too much make up for my taste but I didn't mind. I was a little disappointed that she didn't smile at first, instead, I got what felt like a disappointed look! Hmmm I'm Asian and I always wonder if how much of an impact that has on general populous attractiveness? Serious question!

Anyway, she took me to the room, literally just stairs that go up and 2 doors. One was closed, the other is the room. She asked me for how long, after looking at her I decided for an hour of her time. I was telling myself to not get put off just yet since she didn't smile. I just liked how she looked. Wasn't too tall, around 5'5"-7" with heels. Light skin good body, nice sized breasts and snatch.

£80 for an hr.

Now I have a thing where I need to wash my hands, I think it's polite and good hygiene to do so as I like to touch pussy and the lady herself to show good gesture. So, onto that one other door in the building. Walked into 2 other women and a dog, an actual dog. I swiftly moved into the bathroom to wash my hands then swiftly back into the room.

The 2 women, I believe the older larger lady must be the madam. The other young chick, I think is Vicky's sister External Link/Members Only

Massage, wasn't bad, could've been more firmer for my taste. Next time I will tell her that!

Does OWO, pretty good too but nothing special, no ball licking or playful, just up and down. She would have done CIM but I was content with CIT.

Mini break, massage again, this time I gave it to her.... I'm a nice person. Touched her snatch, rubbing gently and I don't think she minds fingering, at least she didn't react to my touches in that area though I didn't actually finger in. I will attempt to next time.

Round 2, just simple missionary, quiet moans, eyes closed almost all the time. I should have changed positions and go for doggy but I was just enjoying the moment. Popped again, cleaned up, she seemed much more pleasant and polite and smiles than she first greeted me. I think she gave me that first look was because she might have thought I was really really young. I'm asain, I retain my youth, needless to say, I am much older than she is. With that information, that may have made her more relaxed. I'm not sure, strange vibe at first but I was left happy at least and very satisfied yet still wanted to CIM and pound her from behind.

So on that note, I'll make another visit and check those boxes I desire, hopefully she'll be much better and way more relaxed then.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 04:17:23 am by pandaeyes_17 »

Online PilotMan

I've punted her twice and both times would be almost a carbon copy of your punt. No smiling, very hard to make a conversation, she claims to speak no English. Virtually no feedback, keeps her eyes closed, seem disinterested.  :unknown:

She does have a fit body, reasonable tits, has no issue with you touching her. I think good for a pump and dump, but certainly no GFE.

Offline MisterMr

Good review, thanks  :hi:

Was there any french kissing at all? seems that most of these girls are happy enough to suck a penis but don't like a kiss on the lips

Online PilotMan

Was there any french kissing at all? seems that most of these girls are happy enough to suck a penis but don't like a kiss on the lips

Kissing....I don't think so. That would be too intimate  :lol: 

Vicky and Nicole are both very "distant" :unknown:

Shame really because they are both very fit and attractive.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I've punted her twice and both times would be almost a carbon copy of your punt. No smiling, very hard to make a conversation, she claims to speak no English. Virtually no feedback, keeps her eyes closed, seem disinterested.  :unknown:

What do you expect from Romanians.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I can't believe you returned for a second shit service.     :unknown:

Offline shadowplayboy

What do you expect from Romanians.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Totally agree with you here Jimmy. I dont get it i really just dont!!

Online PilotMan

Totally agree with you here Jimmy. I dont get it i really just dont!!

As I said, Pump & Dump, no other alternatives available at the time  :sarcastic:

Online PilotMan

BTW, I just had a superb punt today with a Romanian, they're not all shit. So don't be so quick to diss the Rom's   :P :P :cool:

Review coming shortly.

Offline pandaeyes_17

I didn't try kissing so I don't know sorry. She might do though, her mood certainly did change and as being walked with to the door at the end, she initiated a cheek to cheek farewell kiss. Maybe an automatic action for every client? Either way it was nice and felt positive