Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wendy (Alexia from TPC? Pls tell me): a total liability...£60 for wanking  (Read 704 times)

Offline SirCharles

So i met this Wendy, rumanian, short, natural blondish with nice blue eyes and pale silky skin, with a not so nice hawkish nose, but sexy overall...

Eva Massage 07510292444, in Canary Wharf
£60 for 30min

We started with a nice chat and me superhorny with the idea of fucking hard this lady and immediately she turned down my first attempt of FK, by telling me that for £60 i cannot expect love  :(
She dressed down even if i asked for me doing it and, again no tits sucking for £60only...
I wanted to leave but she was there, naked, she is pretty fuckable and we still had some 25min to go...
Tried to break the ice with nice words and compliments, chatting in order to relax but nothing! My hard earned £60 are toilette paper for her :thumbsdown:
My johnny was hard and rubber on for a fuck...but such a rubber! Good for mining trucks...and her talking and trying to lead made me soft.. wtf! I was very tired and stressed for other reasons and this meeting was even more stressfull!
We chat with me touching her silky skin and she told me that not very often she attends sexy parties and i mention a couple but she only disclosed The Phoenix Club...now, i have been there quite few times and the only possible could be Alexia which skipped few times the rota planned on my visit.
To cut it short the madam knocked the door, the 30min gon  and the girl rushed away! I asked if possible staying a moment, and in 5-10min I was able to come by wanking and thinking about my last girl friend, a 28yo ukranian..and the pleasure of a bareback when you have a GF!
Bottom line is that i am still asking myself what to do in such situations which only happened once in my life  :dash:

Offline mrx007

Bottom line is that i am still asking myself what to do in such situations which only happened once in my life  :dash:

Check Nationality: Romanian. Pass it and keep looking.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac