Author Topic: Carla - Reading town centre, another Romanian to avoid  (Read 1400 times)


2 review(s) for Sophie Luxury Escort (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline old_monk01

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - Block of flats near Chatham Place

Saw her based on positive review on ukp.

Arrived 5 minutes early and was asked to wait for 20 minutes as she was running late. Contacted her after 25 minutes, still no reply. She (her roommate and middle women) answered call after 5 minutes to provide door number.
Carla was dressed in casual, jeans and white shirt - impression of a typical teenger living herself. She wasn't dressed to please and impress her punter. She wasn't apologetic for keeping me wait for 30 minutes for half hour booking. I asked for DFK and OWO, she asked 20 extra for each. I said I do not want either, paid 60 for 30 minutes booking. Her comm was very poor, I already knew this from previous review.
She undressed and straight on OW, I tried to cuddle and kiss but she said no. Common for sex I need foreplay, kiss on lips and caress your body. She was tight lipped and not letting to kiss, she was giggling which was annoying.
She said 69? I said ok, then I changed mind as I felt she wasn't clean and fresh down there.
She has small boobs and invisible nipples - that couldn't turn me on.
Somehow I managed to get erection and finished in doggy - wanted to end punt asap. It wasn't a Durex so I knew she is far from a good escort.
All in all very bad experience, there was no GFE, attitude towards punter was careless. I felt I was in a hostel room. There were dry no tissues to use after wet tissues.

Yes she has good figure - but top rack and arse was well below to make me horny.

I won't visit for free if standard of service remains same.

To lessons I have learnt: if comm is poor then chances are you would get a random service, never visit a Romanian.

Cheers

RX8 Racer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for reviewing, I've seen a few Roms and only 2 have been satisfactory while the others were shit. I'm laying off the Roms as well now and I feel the same way as you now about their comms and service. Shame you didn't get your moneys worth, I've been in that position too and I've learn't my lesson.

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Sounds dreadful from start to finish - kept you waiting for 30mins, doesn't want to do FK or OWO, tried to charge hidden extras for each for a ridiculous amount, fishy fanny, poorly equipped and terrible attitude.

So, typical Romanian escort then!

Thanks for the heads-up - you've saved a lot of punters some cash.  :hi:

raylondoner

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That is one fuck of a first paragraph! :hi:

raylondoner

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest