Author Topic: Vivienne DeLux - Russian, 30s - Weybridge  (Read 1880 times)


4 review(s) for Vivienne DeLux (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline advent2016

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When. 2017-08-14, early afternoon.
.
Description:Vivian, mid 30s, Russian. Nice round own breasts.
.
Cost as agreed £90 30 mins no extras.
.
Comms. Phoned, agreed time and length of stay. She texted back almost immediately the road and block name, agreed price, and where to park.
.
The location: I arrived about 5 mins early, and was led in, paid the money and asked to shower and given a fresh towel. Good hot powerful shower, she did not want to join me. This is her house, it was clean and tidy. She owns a fluffy cat.
.
The action (sorry if it's too fluffy). She started licking and nibbling my nipples and grabbing at my cock and squeezing my balls.. She was ok with FK but not DFK. She was very happy with RO, and a bit of spanking until it was time for a proper BBBJ, she was very good, sucked my balls and  used one finger to stimulate my prostate and after about 5 mins I had a powrfull orgasm, and she continued to suck and drain me, and discretely spat. She cleaned me up with wet wipes and her fingers.
.
We laid and chatted before I had another shower. Total time was about 25mins. I left and had a beer in the pub near by,
.
Would I go back. Yes, I like a good BJ, plenty of RO, fingering, spanking,  and the kinkier side of bdsm.