Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady La La - Yarm/Teesside  (Read 1486 times)

18 review(s) for Lady la la (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline Ackerman2000

External Link/Members Only

Sorry for late review, i saw Lady la la a good few weeks back. Id been texting her for a while and could tell she was a nice genuine girl. Finally got round to arranging a meet with her. She works from her really nice house in the Yarm area but if she's really busy she says she sometimes books a near by hotel.

I only have good things to say about her but be warned she is a big girl. Bigger than her pics suggests, this didn't bother me but it might put some people off. It does say size 18 i think on her profile so that may be correct, I'm not great with women's dress sizes. So if you don't like a bit of fat, she's not for you. Her profile says 36 i think thats a genuine age. She's good looking facially and has massive tits to play with

I arrived at her house and she was in her dressing gown like i asked with nothing else on. From the off you can tell she loves to fuck, its not just a money thing for her. These are the meets i like when you know that she is wanting to get fucked as well, compared to some girls that seem to just take a pounding just for the cash.

We started kissing as soon as front door was shut and into the bedroom, sorted out the cash and then carried on. Cut a long story short it was a full on GFE, she loved it as much as me. Loads of kissing oral both ways, shes gets really wet so i had to go for a fist in her which she loved. Took a bit of getting in but gave her a good fisting once it was up there. She was happy for me to take pics of our encounter too for my own personal pleasure, she did ask me to keep her face out of them if i could. We carried on, sex in all positions, she came lots. Just a really fun time with a lovely girl who enjoys sex. Bit of hair pulling ect but nothing too rough, didnt ask her about anal but she told me in texts thats not her thing but i imagine if you were a regular, she seems like the type that might try it. She is pretty game i think about most things. After we were both worn out i took the condom off and wanked myself off all over her face and mouth which again she seemed to love. She sucked every last drop of spunk out of me. Couldn't fault her.

Thats about it guys, more like a mutual friend with benefits than a punt. Will definitely see her again